youtube.com/watch?v=SBTKL71W9Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*smack lips*

that drop in Romania
I guess some things just cant be stolen

Bas s on self reported informations

Based*

*spins dick*

How prevalent is for hungarian women to starr in adult movies?

Everyone wants the big hun tits, the big hun hips and the big hun dick. Sometimes all at the same time.

haw ar u doin ma fren. god morgen

The big question is, who lowers average IQ in Bosnia? I would assume Bosnian Croats have highest IQ.

i dant niow, maby peopl don wan learn or go skul.

>tfw

> turkey
> literally 89iq
lel

i always wonder about these maps because this country is a shithole

what is the problem of Albania? They are literally Syria tier

honestly the country should just be nuked, there is no helping it

>Posting the fake chart

to ol ar qi s lowered nau

both are "fake", in the sense those aren't real average IQ scores of a good sample
those guys literally guesstimated based on academic performance, and in cases of some SA countries they used the sample...of one high-school class
lol

>Look at Albania.
>Be Albanian

Gaels are so fucking retarded, Jesus Christ. England should just annex Lowland Scotland and keep the Highlanders out with a wall.

what are you talking about
a average croat is as dumb as rock

It says not enough data for Albania. Also for Montenegro, Latvia, Macedonia and Belarus. Better research needs to be done for those countries.

that time when France dick size is only larger because of all the black people living there xD

Faggot Portugiese bringing Luxembourg down

>Scotland is dumber than northern Ireland

>trusting westerner statisticians

they can talk shit all they want, they can only take a look at income data of foreigners

Just a reminder that if the turkcroaches didn't genocide high IQ Anatolian Christians like Armenians and Assyrians , their average IQ would be closer to Slavs.

I'm honestly surprised Russia avg IQ is that high considering generational poverty will fuck up a populations intelligence. Russia will be western Euro tier once the generations who lived during Soviet times dies.

>ireland
lel

Fug, Friuli is the masterrace.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBTKL71W9Wc

Mfw mine is bigger than france

EIGHTY
TWO

>Obese roaches
Ahahahahaha

Their cuisine has plenty of sugar in it, so it is excusable.

I know that feel.

Heres some oc by me