95 years ago Poles killed their own president because right wing propaganda was saying that he was elected by Jews who...

95 years ago Poles killed their own president because right wing propaganda was saying that he was elected by Jews who wanted to completely take over power in Poland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_DrpiUhuI
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/.premium-1.827647
wprawo.pl/2017/12/07/pis-zamierza-przejac-marsz-niepodleglosci-ajc-jonny-daniels-maczaja-tym-paluchy/
youtube.com/watch?v=HC4t9EeyXPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poles are still more civilized than Germans. Instead of killing Jews, we were killing their puppets. Effect the same, but without creating Holocaust Religion and Israel. Jews were living in constant butthurt and poverty in Poland because we kept them far away from high positions in the state.

Two subhuman nations: Germans and Russians made gods out of the most primitive and louzy human race on this planet : Jews. First ones created Israel and Holohoax religion, the latter put Jew-beast on the highest throne by making rulers of nations out of them.

That's why i think that it is not Jews who deserve to extinct but Russians and Germans instead.

If murrimutts wanted to act the way Poles did, they would have to kill all their presidents.

>narutowicz

>
I came here to post this

That's what a sizeable minority population does to your country.

Pretty cool

o-oh...

well, that's pretty cool, I guess

we could do that to, if we y'know wanted...
:(

And yet the Poles still chose a fucking jew as a primieminister. A jew who gave american jews the right to claim polish property as their own because of muh' holohoax.

And now the government is going to outlaw ONR and they have created a new media super star named Jonny Daniels, a fucking hasbara jew sent driectly from the zio-capital of London. Poland is lost! I cry myself to sleep every night now.

These two are the ones who rule Poland as of now.

It is only PR machine. Jonny Daniels is a close friend of Trump, he is also an author of first video in which Trump supported Netanyahu. It was already in 2013, before Trump decided to be the US president

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Daniels' main thesis is that number of Poles who saved Jews from nazis who were honour by Yad Vashem is at least 10x too small, in reality it was much higher. That's why he established organisation in Poland named "From The Depths" whose main task is to cultivating memory of the Holocaust and searching for Poles who were hiding Jews from nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_DrpiUhuI

It is a PR action to counter constant attacks against Poland made by liberal Western and Jewish media accusing us of "racism" and "antisemitism". It also helps us to fight against financial demands of various Jewish organisations that demand "property restitution" from us.

He deserved it though.

Thats bullshit user. Daniels is a sneaky jew who are gaining popularity by agreeing that Poles saved more jews than they get credit for but he is the main spokesperson for getting rid of nationalist organisation and he hates one of the best Filmdirectors in Poland just because he's been adressiing the JQ. He's telling people that he should be "taken care of" and eliminated frpom the public wiev. That is hasbara 1 on 1.

He also wants the independence march to be taken over by the governemtn intead of letting it be a civilian march like it was intended to be.

Former Labor MK Colette Avital, head of the Center of Organizations of Holocaust Survivors in Israel, criticized Jonny Daniels. Colette Avital said in Knesset that activity of Daniels makes it harder for Poles to admit "dark pages" of their history, and at the same time it makes harder for Holocaust Restitution organisations to restitue property in Poland and get financial benefits for Jewish communities in Israel.

Hence she called Knesset to act in this problematic matter.

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/.premium-1.827647

You Polaks are alright

That is precisely how they are playing the world. You have one jew trying to build confidence with his new host people and how are you going to do that? You are taking the host nation side against your own but that is only a charade. They are only doing it so that the Poles start believing inDaniels because they will think he has no shady intentions but just look at what he is doing. He hates patriots and he hates the indepence march and why is that? Because the Poles have finaly started to unite again and that is a big threat to both jewish interests and EU interests.

I mean the holocaust is not as big of an issue anymore and the jews know very well that they canät put any blame on the Poles so his defence is first of all not necessary because everyone knows the Poles had nothing to do with the holohoax, second of all It's easier to get along with the one your are histling than being their enemy so the only resson for him being in Poland is to divide Poland and divide the right. You will see user. >Never ever trust (((them))). We should listen to Dmowski

wprawo.pl/2017/12/07/pis-zamierza-przejac-marsz-niepodleglosci-ajc-jonny-daniels-maczaja-tym-paluchy/

I am a Pole, not a Jew, and i think that this "independence march" should be banned anyway. That's because few thousand of football hooligans, lumpenprolet retards and some invited neonazis from such countries like the UK or Hungary shouldn't have their public happenings in Poland, where nazis killed millions of people.

Besides this "independence march" is used by both: Western media and Russian media to present Poles as "antisemites" and "racists", who should be "taken care of".

Just look how Russian TV presented this march:

youtube.com/watch?v=HC4t9EeyXPw

They used photos of the Russian-funded anti-NATO organisation to "prove" that neonazism is being "reborn" in Poland (pic-related).

It is a huge smearing machine operated by both: Western Europe and Russia to demonize Poland and marginalize it politically.

Very good. This "independence march" should be liquidated, and its organizers should be arrested, because they most probably work for the EU and/or Russia

nice shilling volksdeutsch bastards. You will never succed in shutting it down because if you do we the Polish diaspora will come down and slaughter your ass. Remember, yiou can fool some wiesniaki in Poland but you will never fool us. Who cares about what fuckin kacaps thinks? Or the marxist in EU? They can't do shit o Poland and they have tried and failed every time. The independece march is not only a Polish march anymore, it's a march for european and christain values and next year poeple from all over Europa will come. :)

>we the Polish diaspora

Because of you the "Polish diaspora", our economy must be flooded with Ukrainians now, because you prefer higher nominal salaries to Poland. We don't need remote "patriots", fuck off.

I pay almost 10.000 euro every year to different polish organisations and charities so me and my family has done more for our beloved country than lazy fucking losers like you will ever accomplish in your pathetic lifetime. If Polish governemtn would be smart they would keep their current politcs, not adapting it to EU and yhey will se that ,multiple Polish families will return because w eall are extremely tired of the EU-politics and we want God in our life. Tha's why we are moving back but you retards are ruining iot by kissing jewish. When will this madness stop?

>I pay almost 10.000 euro every year to different polish organisations and charities

Post proofs xD

>because right wing propaganda was saying that he was elected by Jews who wanted to completely take over power in Poland.
was it true?

>was it true?

We will never know because the president didn't have a chance to prove it or disprove it.

Post proofs that you're not a jewish hasbara-pizda

''must'' fuck off faggot jew. You know what happens when there is a labor shortage? higher wages

If wages grow too fast and too high in relation to the wealth accumulated by society, businesses go bankrupt, and there is no jobs at all.

>it's a march for european and christain values and next year poeple from all over Europa will come

So go organize this "christian march" in Russia. It is Russia that is recognized by Sup Forumstards as saviour of your "white race", so i am pretty sure that Pootin and his Kadyrov boys will gladly "secure" your marching boys there with using steel-dildos xD

There is no place in Poland for neonazi smells from Jobbik or UK's "National Action".

By the way, i am also very surprised that your leaders as this white-nationalist Spencer-clown and others want so terribly to visit Poland and give interviews in our media instead of being directly active in their beloved Russia. They should go to "white" and "christian" Russia instead to check on their own skin how people there love "white supremacists" xD