Are Gypsies worse than Jews?

Are Gypsies worse than Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uT0rUqhZ4a0
youtube.com/watch?v=QpNVe33xosI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4739720/Child-thieves-use-dead-rat-try-rob-woman.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least jews don't beg for money in every public park and make lustwandeln difficult

Gypsies are a hybrid between niggers and jews.

No because they remain in a visible tribe that can be removed. They might be a bit worse than niggers. Walk past a group of niggers there is an 80% chance your day will be ruined. Walk past a group of gyps and your day is ruined. But Jews are the reason you have bad days.

No, but Sup Forums is.

nothing is worse than jews

Yes. Here in Serbia as a white im starting to feel like a minority, i see more gypsies than whites and its fucking disgusting

They are low IQ jews. A nuisance but relatively harmless.

Just look at this picture.

Two gypsies did this by setting fire to grass of the hill the castle is built on.

Gypsies are like, honest Jews. Born soulless, and born to steal, and they don’t bother to pretend otherwise.

yeah they just subvert and genocide the white race....way more of an inconvenience than stinky beggars hanz

Cigano means gypsy

I used to live in a "Irish traveler" hotspot and they just stole, got into fights, and drank all of the time.
Every time one of them would get into a fight all of their friends would end up attacking whoever it was so it would be a 30 to 1 stomp against the non-gyp

I worked at a parking garage and every morning like 40 gypsies came and washed themselves in our bathroom. One time we had to lock the bathroom for construction and these animals urinated on the floor in protest.

I am also shocked that seemingly nobody cares that they beg in every single corner of the city. They even spread out to remote villages now. It's unbelievable.

Stop it hurts

Never saw them described this well.
Good post.

They are the dumb version of the Jews

>Here in Serbia as a white
fucking kekd

This.
They are also a poor version of ancap society. They literally live like ancaps.

they do less damage at a lower level

youtube.com/watch?v=uT0rUqhZ4a0
read the comments lol

Yes. Gypsies are the worst type community. They are don't want to participate in the greater good of you have to work and pay taxes yet they get all the guns there are. They are literally scum

That's nothing, still a lot of dislikes. Here's a video from here.
>youtube.com/watch?v=QpNVe33xosI
Comments aswell.

So many typos that I want to kill myself. This is how much I hate them

Gypsies are just dumb jews.

There's a swedish saying that goes like this
>The gypsies are the poor cousins of the Jews

Stfu kike

Not really gypsies are professional beggars/thiefs and they would do anything for money like they did in gypsieland stealing some rapefugees and asking for randsom hahah
We have one gypsie woman here in front of the supermarket and she gives away leaflets for current deals and so on in the market and she is friendly
Best thing to do is to ignore them and never give them money

Pretty different kids of bad. What I can say for sure is that they are hardly likable. I almost pissed my pants loathing when I asked a leftie pot smoking nothing-to-the-left-beside-the-wall-from-this-guy professor ( an sort of a colleague of mine ) what does he think about gypsies. To my surprise he answered "They should gas them all".

>forgetting pajeets

Yes. There is nothing worse than gypsies

-dumb
-jews
pick one you stinky russian.

You can't really blame a virus for spreading, it's just a natural thing for it to do. You blame the people injecting strangers and communities with viruses.

A small number of Jews do a large amount of damage. A large number of gypsies just shit up the local area. We may not have gypsies here, but gypsies haven't made news and entertainment media unwatchable or fucked the financial industry.

Have you euros tried putting them on reservations and giving them all the alcohol they can drink? Works for us.

No
They are scum but they are less dangerous

Gypsies are like low level gangs. Organized and clever enough to work in a concise group for the greater good but ineffective on anything greater than a local level.

Jews are like the mafia or cartels.... Well a level above the mafia and cartels. Their Network is tight and far reaching. Hard to penetrate and wields ungodly influence

gypsies can be contained, jews have influence on world politics. both should preferably be gassed

Gypsies don't work and will steal your wallet.

Jews on the other hand work. However, they will destroy your country and genocide white race.

Without jews gypsies aren't poor and they are clean honest people.

(((YES)))

no, gypsies aren't nefarious, they're just petty thieves

smarter than you

Gypsies were the servants of the Illuminati that started in Mesopotamia>Egypt>medieval Europe>and the British Empire.
That's how they ended up in Europe. But that is quite the red pill for most.

Gypsies are parasites just like jews but fortunately they lack the mental capacity to do serious damage.

They are drug dealers and petty thieves compared to jews who take over the banking system and rob everyone through usury.

at least the jews have productivity in their culture. gypsies are literal parasites.

Jew are a serious problem, Gypsies are just a cancer.

Jews at least are still human. Gypsies are more akin to cockroaches or mites

Gypsies are blue-collar criminals and
Jews are white-collar.

>productivity in their culture

In the entire history of human civilization a jew has never done an hour of honest socially beneficial work

>ROYAL
GYPSIE
B L O O D.

yeah but they steal wallets not nations

Religious jews are no different than gypsyes.

Yes. Thiefs and peddlers of drugs, all of them. Kill without any remorse.

Adolf, is that you?

>Are Gypsies worse than Jews?

They a basically Khajiit. Horrible, all of them.

>indo-aryran
vs
>semites

good question Sup Forums

Nothing is worse than jews, but Gispy need to be gassed too.
In my country even if there is like only 100k of them they are extremely toxic to any community they live near by.
They live in a very shitty trailer park, i've never seen a gipsy with a job that isn't mugging people, searching for junk, stealing or begging.
They never tried to integrate into society, they never pay any taxes and most of them don't even speak italian.
Their kids don't go to school so 99% of them end up living like their parent.
They are just criminal scum and never abide to the laws.
tldr: Hitler did nothing wrong with Gypsies

No, but I have first hand experience. I also know that once house infested with this subhuman filth was burned to the ground drugs SUDDENLY almost vanished in my neighborhood. Same happened in nearby small city.
You don't need to be a Hitler to hate that criminal scum.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4739720/Child-thieves-use-dead-rat-try-rob-woman.html

Zigenarna är judarnas fattiga kusiner? Har aldrig hört de ordspråket tiidgare. Utveckla gärna.

gypsies originate from India
They haven't been kicked out of Europe historically like Jews though

>relatively harmless
please. they were the undisputed NIGGERS of yurop beforr mooslimes took over. they are still niggers here, in eastern europe

They are thieves and liars. Some commit harder crimes, robberies, murder. They have a personal hygiene of a rat. You could talk with a Jew. With a gypsy you just can't, he/she will be non-stop telling you blatant lies which they think would make you give them money.

We have a gipsy camp near my workplace and they burn shit (esp. stolen power cables) all the time, making the air borderline unbreathable.
Pretty much every single one of my coworkers has proposed gassing them all in the nearby trash incinerator at some point.

My uncle was approached my gypsies when he went to Rome. They circled him and one of the women threw a baby at him. He caught the baby, immediately threw it back and fled.

Apparently gypsies often throw babies at people (non-gypsies) because they have enough soul to catch it and then leave their pockets exposed.

>living a life of simplicity and music
>not working for the capitalists
>bad

The question should be: Are Whites worse than Gypsies.?
how about you whites fuck off back were you belong to instead of breeding on an foreign soil like the pest that you are.
You whites have been the most powerful race due to your influence on worldwiede politics. Instead of engaging in the political processes when it was necessarily you bought Tamagochis, Babyboomed like rabbits, fucked up the envoriment while the leaders who you voted for fucked up the middle east, took africas water and provoced nearly every world leader.
There is a reason why you are the most disliked people in the world, youre very ignorance is your main trait. Whether it is displayed in the cognitive ignorance of antifamebers or the betanazi male who compensates his inability at life by being proud of some shit he had nothing to do with.
The modern white man is the most pathetic being in 2017.

Despite all their bad sides they are actually less bad than muslim refugees and Jews. They dont have the desire to control society.

Here the gypsies in paris are a plague
They target tourist in crowded places
When they don't try to rob you they try to scam you.
I see them every week pretending being deaf mute and ask money for some fake Charity association. When you tell them to "fuck off" suddenly they are no longer deaf and tell you to go fuck your mum with their terrible roach accent

>t. mighty buzzer

It is because when they arrived they tricked the host countries in claiming they are Christians from Middle East who fled persecutions.

Fuck off gipsy scum, go back searching in a waste dump

>The modern white man is the most pathetic being in 2017.
Tell that to Donald Trump

>Fuck off gipsy scum, go back searching in a waste dump.
Sry man i cant, your mom just took a huge shit behind the trash can. WHO has shut the are down.

cant believe i voted for that idiot

If white people are so bad why don't you go back to where you come from you useless parasite? Also how did you vote for Trump if you have the german flag?

How dangerous are gypsies? Like if I'm outside and alone will they attack me?

They are not dangerous, and have a more affraid of us. The worse thing that can happenes is to try pickpocket you.

>Dumber than negros
>Lazy
>Steal/Pickpocket
>Run organizes begging operations(in Belgrade at least)
>Live in ghettos (Turn neighborhoods into ghettos)
>Low hygiene
>Not capable/don't have interest in integration into culture(Self segregation)
>Aggressive
>Only plus is that they are good at music
Would exchange gypsies for negros any time.
Jews are still worse in global impact,gypsies are literally parasites,thank god for not having them in your country

nigga im white this is my home you bitch.
How i voted for trump? I flews over the and voted. Not that hard when your voting system was designed be retards

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 but you need a US citizenship to vote in US

F

can gypsies even talk? i have literally never seen one describe their culture
even niggers can have self awareness and feel sadness (maybe those are the ones that are just mixed somewhere in their ancestry but still)
but what do gypsies do that isn't lying and stealing?

No, they are a nuisance but they aren't out to destroy western civilization.

>what do gypsies do that isn't lying and stealing?

Sniffing glue.

>but what do gypsies do that isn't lying and stealing?
Besides other illegal activities nothing
They never "talk about themselves" because most of them doesn't bother to learn the local language, they just speak in their language, also they have no interest in integrating within society so it would be pointless for them explain their "culture"

My mother worked with them, for the city council. They have their own unique speak but also know at least the basis of a few languages. She had the dubious privilege of speaking to some kind of gypsy lord, who pretty much told her gypsy culture is about outsmarting your fellow man and be free of ties to civilization. Gadzi (us) aren't free and thus fundamentally stupid, so stealing from us is accepted.

but even in their own language
can they talk? can they even communicate do they even have dreams? do they have some basic thinking?
that makes a lot of sense
they are taught from birth to lie and that it's okay to lie

Gypsy men will probably attack and mug you if you're alone and they're a group. Kids and women will pester you with begging and/or pickpocket you

Yes and no.

Gypsies are infinitely more disgusting and subhuman, but harmless. Jews are dangerous.

Not all gypsies are the same most gypsies end up killing eachother in blood-feuds. As part gypsie I can tell you most gypsie groups/clans are complete fucking human trash who don't bother learning another language than their own version of Romani and will be cowards who mug you in groups or steal. You be the judge if they are worse. The clan I belong to is basicly looked upon by other gypsies are traitors because we intergrated and became actual human beings.

how come we don't hear the stories of gypsies who integrated?

They are rare as fuck and want to hide their gypsy ancestry

Gypsies are like mice.
They bring dirt and shit inside your house and steal food and crumbs.

Jews are like an aerial virus.
Easy to beat with good immunity but otherwise, very dangerous.

As the Italian said we don't really call ourselves Roma anymore, we don't dress in the traditional clothes of our group and we distance ourselves from the human garbage that ruin everything for us aswell. I usually tell the new brown gypsies in the street in Roma that they have no shame and are garbage when they go pls pls money. Note I am white not brown since the gypsie group part of my family comes from are Finnish Kalé gypsies so they are white and most of them who are still traditionalist hate the new brown ones that has come to Sweden from like Bulgaria and Romania.

>gypsies
>harmless
You wot mate

White gypsies? Wtf impossible. What is your hair / eye color?

Gypsies are a good red pill for white people about sticking to your own, they are street level jews without resources to do anything bigger then organized begging.

White people who knows about gyppos have an easier time understanding the way of the jew.

If they are here, it's the fault of a part of white people (a majority of them aren't Jewish), stop make Jews a scapegoat, it's ridiculous.

neither have you fag

Eye colour is blue my hair is brown almost black. I still have the raven nose though. However the reason why Finnish Kalé are more white or completely white looking is because they are the most intergrated group intermarried with Finns through out the generations. Also note what I said before I am only part and the clan part of my family comes from has been intergrated into society for 100 years or so.