Been wanting to ask this for the longest time, what's up with resident evil and danes

youtube.com/watch?v=9L7mZH2u3Qc
The umbrella logo is basically the danish flag tilted 45 degrees. from blood red to pure white.
>ok so it's the danes
What is up with danes? very few outspoken on this board, very few in number aswell so i guess that fits. What is that all about?
It's a population on the place right over germany. bordering it to the south. to the right is swede be full of immigrants, to the north is norway (be full of expensive shit).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEy1kL1ta6c
youtube.com/watch?v=ubGmxdAJ6i8
youtube.com/watch?v=obCZJf_QaCg
youtube.com/watch?v=vjC62D6nZYM&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=DEy1kL1ta6c
resident evil the final chapter
And where the umbrella corporation the high elite they're deep down in a vault. Hidden away in all safety amidst all that natural faun and flora that was and is mostly pristine.
youtube.com/watch?v=ubGmxdAJ6i8
Just wondered if anyone noticed.
>swedes immigrants wreckage
>denmark, virtually untouched, hardline right even the far left immigration not good.
Seems uncanny. Though why complain.
>finland lots of immigrants etc.
>germany massive immigrants

This is a special kind of sliding. I'm saging this godawful thread

it's literally a fucking umbrella
fuck off priestap

>red blood
>white illumination requiring blood, we are red we are white.
turning from an umbrella directly into the danish flag
>associated with all kinds of nefarious things experimental.
Still suspicious as fuck.
Danes is very quiet land nothing ever happens, very peaceful very easy going always a culture to be nice towards eachother and forgive bad things, if there be military facilities on those lands in the deep of the forest they would never notice.
Can't you just fucking see how that emblem just turns exactly like the danish flag emblem when in a fixed position? What are danes also called, the hall of the judges, field of dan in the bible. Resting place of dan that's danmark. chief ruler over his two lesser brethren, naphtali and asher (sweden and norway) ooooooooohhhh.. Exact the configuration throughout history aswell, dan rules as king, sweden or norwegian after. Most of the time. Northern congregation of the most high. Really makes you think.. Same as the vikings same as the current situation. Dan, nor, swe.

Swe being an idiot again with immigration cause cut off from nor and dan earliest. So make nice to everyone who enter. Dan says don't let them enter. Swe say we celebrate independence from dan we are superpower of tolerance. NO swe.
Interesting.

Little funfact denmark is not actually called denmark but DANmark. and it doesn't mean dans mark it means resting place of dan or field of dan.
High judges of the original tribes as it seems. Always configured in triads with one banner leader. Dan is banner leader for nor and swe. They are subordinate.

Sweden hate thread!!!

>elin Krantz death
youtube.com/watch?v=obCZJf_QaCg
>new swedish anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=vjC62D6nZYM&t=1s

I made the new swedish anthem video about how Sweden protect isis members.

please leave a like and subb so i can grow this youtube chanel

sorry, was going to make new thread

Not a problem whatsoever.

Danmark will rise again.

Lol it's been comped

you know what's wrong.

the red looks like latvia tier red

>Lol it's been comped
Clarify

The umbrella is a symbol for mind control.

The Danes are trans-humans.

if any danes tell him about our secret plan im gonna find u and kill u

FOR BROODERFOLKETS VEL!

>meh
But you really think it's something like this
Genetic law is some of the oldest constructs that has been around. It doesn't arbitrate for your innocense if that encourages you.

haha ;)

fuck off, you retarded sliding kidult

muh man