Who was the most alpha President?

Who was the most alpha President?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_pets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not the ones you're shilling for

sage'd

Remember when Barack Obama was embarrassed by the nation of China, forcing him to use the rear exit of Air Force One and then completely ignored?

I don't get why Hillary accused Trump of being too wreckless with foreign relations during the presidential campaigns whilst Obama did more Sabre rattling and Hillary herself wanted to piss of Russia.

JFK had the most balls of the US presidents kept calm during a tense stand off.

please don't reply without sage since that threas isn't meant to have a discussion, it is meant for shilling, sliding und baiting purposes, since OP already left the thread

Is that the look you give the guy you sold a shit ton of urnanium too?

I remember when your presidents wife had balls

>let Crimea become russian
>m-muh sanctions will do for now

This.

Sage

The current US president has the biggest balls of all. He even invaded Crimea.

Putin
Medvedev

>Who was the most alpha President?
TR

Putin

Obama was a very sly President. Say what you will about him but he wasn't an idiot as many Americans seem to believe. He was very well aware of what he was doing and did so intentionally. I've never seen any one single person so damaging to America as that man.

current. no one in modern history even comes close.

And what Obama did against Putin, other than some petty sanctions?

Brainlets can't be alpha, mate.

Putin

Obama had such big balls he drew a red line in Syria and DIDN'T back it up with action

I remember when your first lady had those

Not sucking his dick like Trump does was a good start.

If the sanctions are so petty, why was Russian desperately trying to get the current administration to lift them? Thankfully Congress blocked the Kremlin Putin from doing so.

Putin has balls. Obama married a tranny.

Definitely Andrew Jackson who killed central bankers himself by duelling them and survived many assassination attempts, a true bastion against judaism.

>nignog alphamael purposely aggro against second largest nuclear nation on earth dat funny :D:D

I wasn't alive when Teddy was president.

thank god the president is not an illegitimate nigger anymore

LOL. The only time 0bammy had balls was when Michelle let him play with them.

>Not sucking his dick like Trump does was a good start.
That's your wet fantasies.
>why was Russian desperately trying to get the current administration to lift them?
Was they? It seems to me that they don't really care, even say sanctions are good. And if you are not a complete brainlet, you'd realize that's American sanctions don't really matter for Russia. Because Russia doesn't really deal much with USA. EU is by far their most important trade partner. And EU being hypocrites constantly bypass their own sanctions, even Ukraine does it. Shit from EU and Ukraine goes to Russia through Belarus or through other buffers. Hell, there's even Dutch company involved in construction of Crimea bridge and turbines from Siemens were shipped there. Also DHL, Adidas, Puma and some other retailers are working there.
Sanctions are a joke. Where's real actions?

This.

Andrew was a tough one

andrew jackson

He looks like a fag next to that KGB manlet. Putin out flanked Obama AT EVERY TURN.

Watch the youtube of their first sit-down meeing, drinking tea. Obama tries his typical arrogant nigger smugness and the Russians look at him like he's fucking street trash begging for change in front of their barber shop or something. It's hillarious.

WE
HAD
BALLZ

that picture is soooo CRINGE! its fucking gay

I guess everyone conveniently forgot that time Trump TOMAHAWK'd that Syrian airbase. They had Russian officials there and the U.S. called ahead and was like "GTFO we're bombing this place"

Pretty obvious answer for obvious question...

Hope whoever made this image is being ironic because Barack Obama had possibly the worst foreign policy in American history. Lost influence and control in Asia, Eastern Europe and the Middle East simultaneously through his retarded democratic soft power politics.

nice try nigger

Ahmir it right

Remeebr when president big nuts trump pushed this beta prime minister out of the way?

>raised his wife's daughter
>later years focused on being the first man to the country

I didn't know Marco Rubio posted here

Roosevelt desu

>big nuts trump
why does he have such tiny hands then?
really makes you think

Remember when our President liked balls?

This badass motherfucker is doing cartwheels in his grave for this.

I believe you're correct. Our enemies need to be respected. If they can get Obama elected, what else can they do?

I assure you theres no problem.

Yeah, that's why Putin stepped all over him in Syria, Ukraine, and Crimea.

LBJ obviously but he was also a piece of shit

>fighting jews in their true form.

sounds like something a person with a microdick would say right before he introduces a woman to his bull.

kek

thats the US president what a timeline

George Washington is the definition of Alpha. I would give Andrew Jackson a close runner up. Teddy was an Alpha outdoorsman so he gets a mention too.

LBJ, but he used his powers for Evil

His wife has some balls

its honestly what redpilled me.

George motherfucking Washington

^THIS^
His pets (and children) alone made him more alpha than any president before or after. I have no idea how that cripple commie faggot Delano could ever be related to him.

Umm Mitt... Reagan called, he wants his foreign policy back

Andrew Jackson
>Wanted to hang Calhoun, his vice president for being a creepy fuck.
>Let his opponents take the first shot duelling
>Once was shot through the lung this way, brushed it off like a bee sting and then shot the guy through the head for it
>Cauterized that wound himself, left the bullet in, suffered no adverse effects
>Once somebody tried to kill him, Jackson let him try to shoot him twice, both pistols misfired, Jackson then publicly and savagely beat the man until the secret service had to drag the president off the assassin.

Being an Eastern European, I applaud that. Luckily, his successor is unlikely to reinstate said influence. Since I am not a burger, I couldn't care less about transgender bathrooms and corporate tax, but them getting the fuck out of my and neighboring countries would be great

>survived the Jews trying to kill him

“Omg trump is treated horribly by the press” it’s like you brainlets are a show for me.

FDR was alpha, he didn't want to be cucked to Stalin like Churchill was.

True, but OP needs to suck nigger bongo dick

>why does he have tiny hands
>why is his skin orange
>why does he get two scoops
>why does he drink diet soda
>etc
Really gets the almonds activated

He's a real badass.

Enjoy the show.

Remember when our first lady had balls?

>when you're more scared of your jewish masters than the russians

Andrew Jackson, he killed a man who accused him of cheating on a horse race bet and then insulted his wife

hingary gipsy yes haha

ohh fuggg BENIIISSSSS :D

FDR was a filthy fucking communist

>secret service
>Jackson
Try again, bong.

Barry Obongo Ahmed
>tell Vlad that I'm available after the presidency is over

ol hickory

>n-no, electing trump was a good idea i swear
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF TRUMPFAGS

Clinton was basically a much much smarter version of Trump. He was a badass.

There actually was a "President Bongo" of Gabon, Africa. He was probably the only educated nigger in all Africa for 50 years. He would give long speeches at the UN making fun of BOTH the United States AND Soviet Union (which everyone ignored). When he was really old the opposition party accused him of sleeping with 10 prostitutes a night, which made his poll numbers go up, and he handily won reelection. He later died of a heart attack (probably in the arms of a prostitute).

Based Bongo

>black belt in Judo
>rides horses with no shirt
>single handedly beats CIA/ISIS in Syria
vs
>mom was a coal burner, sucked many cocks
>raised by white grand parents cuz no dad
>8 minute mile tops.

Trump. faggot

>kept calm
>shoots himself

Pick one

Eisenhower

how comes Trump has no pets ? even more with a kid

Who’s the chick in white to the left? BOING!!!!!

Putin looks scared shitless

>Alpha

>remember when our president had balls, in his mouth?