Why male genital mutiliation legal?

Why male genital mutiliation legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

foregen.org/
books.google.cz/books?id=AiEDAAAAQAAJ&dq="self-pollution" blindness&pg=PA103&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="self-pollution" blindness&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you ask your mother.

every girl I've ever known prefers cut dick

Because when you are a man you are expected to take it in the shorts and not be a whiny little bitch.

Re-think your life.

>mutilating yourself because of how girls feel.

What does it feel like to be a cuck of the highest order?

>Because when you are a man you are expected to take it in the shorts

You wanna know how I know you're Catholic?

I think it is legal because it is Jewish tradition.

If female genital mutilation is not allowed then why is male genital mutilation allowed?

Every girl I've ever known prefers uncut dick.

>Because when you are a man you are expected to get your genitalia mutiliated and not be a whiny little bitch.
Tat's some Stockholm syndrome level shit.
I'm sorry. I know this is a very SENSITIVE subject to you.

Stop being jewish.

Every girl I know get's freaked out by skinless dicks. It's like having a face without an upper lip.

because you have nothing else there you dumb fucking mutt
atleast you're marked by your overlords

>Why male genital mutiliation legal?
Because, as Europeans have tried to ban it, it became clear that a circumcision ban would also be a ban on Jews.

Circumcision is retarded semitic bullshit
I wish I still had my foreskin

Same. At least my sons won't be mutilated.

foregen.org/

hey Mohammed

If every girl youd ever know preferred black dudes would you turn yourself into a nigger?

>HEY MORTY

I'm too poor
I'm jewish fag

Because 19th century promohers of healthy living wanted to stop teenage boys from masturbating. At the time they believed fapping leads to dementia and/or epilepsy, causes, the suffrer´s palms to grow hair, and their spine to dry out. Really, look up this guy, curcuscision abd cold baths were the least of what they invented for masturbation prvention, they tought of some really creepy and kinky shit for the sake of moral an healthy youth.
books.google.cz/books?id=AiEDAAAAQAAJ&dq="self-pollution" blindness&pg=PA103&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="self-pollution" blindness&f=false

>I'm jewish fag
a jew in france? color me surprised

>Why male genital mutiliation legal?
Because cut men can't bear to admit that their dick is less than it should be.
Because parents can't bear to admit that they had part of their baby's dick cut off based on misinformation.

Until that changes, cutting up baby dicks will remain a profitable industry.

>I support cutting the most sensitive part off of a baby's dick because some women might like it.
Pure unadulterated cuckery.