Talk about today's episode

Talk about today's episode

They remind me of the first 6 episodes.

I bet Being X did this

c'mon don't be like that.

some recap episodes are actually fun to watch because of the way they're structures. is this one of them/

Nope, just straight up "this is what happened"

Not a single new frame that we haven't seen before (besides the title card)

I guess this really was just a stopgap so they have more time to animate the rest of the season. I won't complain since they're a new studio and the overall quality of the show is going to be better for it. but still, it would be nice to have some voiceover and maybe 30 seconds of new animation.

>recap episode in a 1-cour show
fucking lazy cheap bastards

Yep, it's so disappointing when they just reuse exactly same scenes. After 2 minutes I knew it would be worthless episode but I feel a need to watch every single episode so I'm watching it as I shitpost here. Actually I think that making a recap after just 6 episodes is retarded overall, I guess the studio couldn't keep up so we get this shit.

Tanya is cute! CUTE!

Chinese new year messed up with production thats why we got that recap. It was known since last week.

worst pacing in anime history. 2017's greatest blunder so far.

How will they manage the other episodes now? Do they have to merge two of them or will they air the last episode some other time whenever they'll get the tv space?
On a related note, how far into the LNs are we anyway and how many are out so far?

How about you fuck up?

oh man, i love being recapped halfway through a 12 episode anime, it's even better when there's no new material added in the flashbacks, was definitely worth the watch

>On a related note, how far into the LNs are we anyway and how many are out so far?

Start of vol 2. 7 volumes are out.

Fucking Chinks

Why would they waste resources when they clearly stated that's recap episode.
Better save it for upcoming episodes since at least 5 out of 6 remain episode will have bunch action scenes.

Plenty of TV shows have done the same thing, usually for budget reasons.

>actually trusting chinks
What the fuck?

This is classed as episode 6.5 so we aren't actually losing any real episodes in the complete season.

GuP had fucking three.

I thought it was 2?

>it's a recap episode

Way to go

>Recap episode in a 13 episode series

Fucking disgusting.

I'm sure NUT can still air episode 7 this week but it mostly would looks like shit, so they decided delay it.

>episode
nut, I swear you better deliver when the real episode airs

is it an episode from the total count? its listed as 6.5 for me. is there still full season worth of episodes despite this?

Tanya just wants a quiet life.

I want Tanya to rise our morale.

That's usually the case.

They weren't lying, it was a complete recap, no new material.

This anime started interesting, but it's getting boring really fast.

Recap what, nigger? There's barely any relevant plot so far.

>13 episode show
>RECAP EPISODE

holy shit when will they learn

>recap episode
Come on NUT I know you're new but

>plot
Being-X forcing every country but her own against her.

it really sucks to be in notGermany, as far as i'm aware, i haven't seen any of the other axis powers on their side either, they're literally all alone against every minor and major power in the western world

Looks like we're getting the first chapter of volume two in 11 days.

Or rather the prologue I guess

>Be a part of the Military's Propaganda Team/ Public Relations
>Be assigned to do photography for the service's magazine
>In comes the most decorated badass with the most pissed-off face imaginable wearing this: (pic)
I bring to you this question:
What poses would you make her do?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECAP

I would only takes pictures of Visha. What would the world and our people think if they knew that the empire sends little girls to fight their war? They'd think were either debauched or desperate.

I never actually researched this, but if All Quiet on the Western Front was accurate then child-soldiers during WW1 Germany wasn't that rare.
Though 9yr old girl is a stretch, she was proven and promoted as fuck

Don't lewd the loli. Atheists and other perverts don't get in Heaven.

That's a nice Tanya

MAL listed this episode as a special so I assume we will get 12 episodes not including this 6.5

I don't know, but I would make her stand on a pile of corpses.

Someone should be shot for this.

Double-peace sign and Ahegao, showing her back to the camera while looking towards the camera giving a lustful look, sitting on a chair with her legs spread slightly while barely hiding her vagoo.

*shoots you*

Crawling towards the camera with a bayonet in her teeth.

>mfw I have the same birthday as Tanya's VA

>Excited for Youjo Senki all day
>Get home
>Remember its a recap episode

This should be outlawed

Is this any good?

Post the translated 2nd page too pls

So I can safely skip this episode right?

Yes. It's a straight-up recap, nothing new of note added.

boo

I'm suffering Tanya withdrawal

>but her own

You really think he was just exaggerating when he said the entire world?

someone needs to be blamed for this recap

Funny you say that, after posting I was self-reflecting that. This guy is suspect.

Daily reminder that we lost episode 13 because of this shit.

SONZAI EKKUSU

Colorist user here. Previous thread died before I could get opinions on this panel I just did.
A few anons said I should add more shadows and gradients, so I tried that with this panel. It was more time consuming, so I might save this kind of detail for close-up shots and such.

that is a really big improvement, good job user

Did the recap have Tanya being mad as she recaps or was it just old footage spliced together with no VO?

Do they get fined if they don't air anything? I think that would have been better than this.

she sitting in a chair then *record scratch* you're probably wondering how i got here

>She will never give you that face and ask you to kiss her

Feels bad man

I hate that they lose. Even in fiction, notGermany always has to lose. Damn cowardly writers.

looks great, nicely done user.
now I'm excited to see what LN/Manga Visha actually looks like.

conventional war, the victor is defined by who can get the most boots on the ground and who can supply them with those boots, rifle, rations, planes, artillery, boats, tanks, ect. notGermany's industrial capacity and manpower just can't compete with the full scale of the notEntente's, the longer the war drags on the worse the situation becomes for the notCentral Power(s) since they have a lower capacity to fight a long war of attrition

QUESTION:
Does anyone have that photoshopped manga page where Tanya yells a love confession to the Lt. Colonel via the speaker system?

I need it for... reasons.

Holy shit, that feels like a high quality graphic novel.

Which is to say, really damn good.

That's all well and good and all. I wasn't talking about realistic scenarios. I was talking about how in the vast majority of fiction, the German stand in needs to lose the conflict. Even when they have all the advantages, they will still lose because reasons.

I see it as cowardly on the part of the author(s) since I'm sure people would get pissed at muh Nazi's winnings even though in this case they aren't Nazi's. So instead they always go with the allies (the entente alliance in this case) winning.

At least they go with nukes to explain why they lost.

How far have you read?

Not very. I look at spoilers. The Andrew reports were enough to confirm that they lost. I would love to be surprised though.

the only way i see germany winning in fiction is blitzkrieg-ing france out of the war and launching an invasion of britain as soon as possible or to somehow ally america while it's still undecided on who to support due to its large ethnic german population

Nice work, user.

Now this is a story, all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And i'd like to take a minute just sitting right there,
I'll tell you how i became the princess of an empire in another dimension

In West of Japan, born and raised
Studying is how i spent most of my days
Chillin' maxin' graduatin' and all cool
Moving up, working outside of school

When some desperate guy
who was up to no good
Started making trouble in the train station i stood
I got trampled by one little train and God got pissed
He said "You're going to be reborn a loli in the empire"

>Recap episode after only 6 episodes.
What in the absolute fuck

At least make it rhyme nigger.

*I'll tell you all how I became the ace of the militaire

*In the West of Tokyo, born and raised

*He said "You're moving to another world as an orphan with blond hair"

>go to the gym
>put on my headphones and motivational music
>suddenly, Youjo Senki ending
>Tanya asking me to get fit so I can kill tons of people under her command

nut.jpg

Why do japs like recap episodes so much anyways?

It's usually a production issue. VA gets sick, animation team doesn't finish, episode doesn't get released on time, sound issues, etc.

They don't do it on purpose.

>Tanya asking me to get fit so I can kill tons of people under her command

>Tanya
>asking

You are implying freedom of choice, maggot.

>Master1200

Thank you very kindly user.

Its normal to expect recaps in long running shows like one peace but this show is only 13 episodes long is studio nut trying to blueball a?

>tfw ywn be rerugen in this senario

>Panzerknacker
noice

This anime makes me want to go fight and die for something that matters. Says something about the world that there's no current army fighting for what's right.

>that phase
>those damn German shepherds with MP40s
>yes, I do mean dogs with submachineguns

Consequences of an overly peaceful and weakened society.

Worry not; the 4th turning is coming, brother.

Soon. Soon.