What's the most important thing in a woman?

- political belief?
- income?
- IQ?
- Sexappeal?

could you ever date a left-leaning chick?

Other urls found in this thread:

onemansmanifesto.weebly.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_Belgium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Loyalty

>Pic related

Virginity. If you date used goods you are nothing more than a cuck and no amount of mental gymnastics will change that.

>Can't change them.
>Awesome indicator of their femininity: if soft and taken care of, she's a binary girly girl.

Feet

there's a new shill thread every 10 seconds right now
and it's many flags, not just meme flags or burgers

sage

iq, the rest can be fixed to some extent. raw intelligence never changes, no matter how many faggoty books you read. as a 140, i like them over 110, but under 130. i dont need the bitch knowing what im doing all the time, but smart enough i dont want to gas myself when she talks.

Honesty.

Everything else can be fixed. You can't become honest.

Currently trying date 18yr old liberal college chick. Ignored her for first few months then slowly started light touching which moved up to heavy petting and now im like stuck. I haven't gotten past the fear of getting rejected and idea of being embarrassed for eternity if she says no. But i don't want to wait too long and have this regret. Ive already jerked off just thinking about her and the nasty shit i would do to that tight 18yr old body

a vagina

I'd say loyalty, but that's wrong. See most women are incapable of introspection. Their current feelings define their reality. That's why every past boyfriend is an abuser. Their current feelings retroactively say that to shield their ego. If a girl is loyal but lacks introspection, she's going to rewrite her memories of you the moment the chips are down. Look up the "Light Switch Effect". It's redpill crap, but shockingly accurate of most women these days. Especially leftists.

So the most important trait in a woman is her ability not to rewrite her past, and her awareness of her own emotions. Introspection and self-awareness. These also lead to empathy as well so they're usually tied together.

Also, never date a feminist. They're the most disloyal and lacking in self-awareness women you'll ever find. I got force filled more redpills dating liberal women than any other event in my life. They're absolute trash.

Sage because well-intentioned slide thread.

Traditionalism.
Everything other positive aspect is derived from this, negative aspects from a lack of this.

>political beliefs
If she is traditional, I don't care what kind of government she wants. Whether she's a libertarian that wants to live in a traditionalist community regulated by social and economic discrimination, or she's a hardline nazi that wants to use the law to enforce a traditionalist community, I mostly just want her to appreciate traditionalism. Just because a woman is politically conservative doesn't necessarily mean she'll want to have children, live in a rural area, etc. There's plenty of politically conservative women with successful careers, dressing in pantsuits and fucking niggers.
>IQ, income
There are all sorts of women completely spread out across the scales of IQ and income, it's a horrible metric.
>Sex appeal
Obviously she should be attractive. But having sex appeal is not sufficient. Plenty of typical britslag whores have sex appeal but I would never date them.

With respect, you are wrong. IQ is fhe most predictive value of success, but with women it's less important. It's how they use it that matters. One of the most succinct examples of female vs male intelligence I've seen was about logic and reasoning. Ever seen how women make any sort of rational argument impossible, and keep flipping tables til a man gets exasperated? It's not that they're unreasonable or irrational, like some say. It's that they apply reason and rationality differently. Men are values by their success. Women are not. That means men are evolved to seek truth. Women are evolved to seek social standing.

Imagine if you were a genius, capable of fantastic reasoning, but somehow didn't get cognitive dissonance or that weird feeling of wrongness at logical fallacies or bullshit. That's women. If she can't admit to failings and value truth and display introspection, all that intellect will go to absolute waste rationalizing harder than you'd believe.

The smartest girl I know, who was like 150+ IQ, got brainwashed by feminism, graduated with a double major and like 4.0 gpa in college, in REAL majors that could get her a high end job making bank. And because of brainwashing about sexual empowerment she now works as a prostitute. And she's proud of it.

IQ is absolutely worthless if your intellectual value systems and reasoning are not aligned towards truth. It will just be used to justify your own self-destructive nature.

дyшa

Try not to mistake psycho as sociopath.

But if she's loyal to you then the chips will never be down

I have dated a SJW Femnazi. AMA.

>Dusza
Translate : Soul

Being traditional, not lazy and high morality and looking >=decent.

Her liking me enough so that she doesn't leave me/cheat on me

that won't ever happen though ;____;

Well then stop giving them reasons to leave you you beta fuck

Women with political beliefs are liberals

>- political belief?
>- income?
>- IQ?
>- Sexappeal?

none of those things

Money.

It's already hard enough dealing with women.
Adding daily leftist politics to that would be an impossibility for me.

women as a whole have hardly ever done anything of intellectual worth. you should worry about the IQ of your prospective mate only for increasing the likelihood of getting a smart son. and even if you do have an average "couple IQ" of 140, your children will most likely regress 50% of the way to your racial mean IQ regardless.

wanting a woman who cares about politics
wanting a woman who cares about being sexy
wanting a woman who cares about making money
wanting a woman who cares about being smart

this is why you'll end up in divorce

The face and good genes (not being retarded)
Men provide everything else.

I don't want to use a sappy word like "love", but I can't think of a better way to describe the combination of loyalty, honesty and trust as well as common values and interests. And it can't be any one of the list above, e.g., imagine her being loyalty to you, but her values make her okay with social abortion when you are not.

>What's the most important thing in a woman?

You could get very happy with a very averge girl in terms of IQ, looks, income etc.. if she has superior character. When she is a >8/10 character wise (traditional, conservative etc) you will be more happy compared to having a hot slut which is left leaning and intelligent. Thus, character > all. Of course, the best is always if she excels in all fields, superior looks, superior intellect, superior character, superior income etc... And I'm talking about being superior to the average, not to yourself.

>What's the most important thing in a woman?
not one "muh dick"
impressive

God damnit. You're right. Missed opportunity.

>political belief?

It really depends. I respect someone who is able to form their own opinions even if I disagree with them. If their political beliefs feel like they come from another planet (eg. extreme post-modernist feminism), then there might be a problem.

>income?

Matters very little to me. I'd prefer to be the breadwinner and have more financial control, though.

>IQ?

This is very important in that below-average intelligence is an instant dealbreaker. However, I don't think high IQ always means solid relationship material.

>Sex Appeal?

Of the characteristic you've listed, this is probably the most important. Having good sexual chemistry with someone goes a long way.

>Could you ever date a left-leaning chick?

Absolutely, so long as she's not completely brainwashed by postmodernist philosophy. Plus, I find the redpilling of a leftist woman far more fulfilling than merely trying to get into her pants.

Her soul. Her ability to genuinely love. Wisdom.

A sincere and forthright faith in Christ and for her to follow the Bible as a conservative Christian.

Did you attempt to redpill her?

-far right traditional cons
-this year about 220k
-IQ 140ish
-7 face but muscular / 6'2

yes dating one right now who tried to get me to support bernie / social justice. I live in nyc so i have no choice, but there's no quality women left for me so I just enjoy my time as it all burns to the ground.

The soul....

The soul.

women arent loyal by nature you stupid fucking leaf. the only thing that matters is fertility. the rest is up to you to maintain.

When I was 14, all I wanted was a girl with big tits.

When I was 16, I dated a girl with big tits, but there was no passion. So I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with some stability.

When I was 25, I found a very stable girl, but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn’t keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad, impetuous things and flirted with everyone she met. She made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some ambition.

When I turned 31, I found a smart, ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

Now I am 42, and all I want is a girl with big tits.

Be alpha as fuck and just assert your dominance. I mean don't rape her but when you're back to "heavy petting" just try to usher the action towards her bobs or vagene. If she tells you to fuck off then stop. Obviously record all of this as well since she's a liberal and could cry rape at any second. That way if she does you have video proof you stopped as well as tits to post online.

Win win.

Cooking skills.
I once kept a relationship going because the food was just too good.

tits and IQ in that order
also DUŠA

this

Submissiveness

agreed
nourishing breasts are more important than anything that comes out of a woman's mouth

to know when to shut the fuck up

fpbp

stop making this thread every 2 hours god dammit

stop replying to bait threads

Character - the virtues.
Is she just, temperate, morally courageous, and prudent?
A smart woman with big tits that is a liar and intemperate? No thanks.
etc.

Д У Ш A
У
Ш
A Ш У Д

I could date a girl who is left leaning but not all the way on the left.

If she's just left leaning I can still redpill her easily

Truth be told - if you are looking for a wife, the post important quality in a female is virginal purity.

The reason is, females who have been fucked and chucked are psychologically damaged by the experience and will never be able to truly bond in an authentic committed way with any man after that.

*most

Virginity, followed closely by IQ and looks (in that order).

Values

Truth. I’d add to your very good list: make sure she’s sufficiently younger than you. A traditional wife is a great thing but being single income with kids is tough unless you’re a guy with a good career. I waited until 30, her 23, me with six figure income and a nice house. Made living our values much easier. I was broke through most of my 20s, would have been impossible to feed a family. Plus, women age worse than men. Marry a younger one and avoid this problem.

The thing is, the female maind is like a sponge, it absorbs whatever it is subjected to.

The fact that we have allowed White-hating anti-Western Jews to control our media and advertising, allowing them too broadcast their nation-wrecking Marxist agenda, promoting feminism, mass-consumerism, promiscuity and race-mixing, means that from infancy females are being programmed to ne defilement-seeking worthless sluts and whores whose values are purely materialistic and attention-seeking

My semen.

Probably not. I could fuck her, but I wouldn't hold back my views, which mean she would either submit or gtfo.

Companionship and empathy.

not having a penis

Tbh I'm truly depressed about the possibility of ever finding a suitable woman.
There are truly no women who meet the few requirements I have (decently attractive, IQ 115+, and not sexually degenerate).

Not to mention the fact that it's very tough to get dates when I only make $40K. When women found out that my job is not high-paying they quickly lose interest.

I really wanted to start a family shortly after getting out of school (I'm 22) and now I'm realizing that probably won't happen. feelsbad.jpg

I'm trying to accept the fact now that I probably won't be able to settle down and have kids at least for another 5 years once I've gotten my Masters and secured a higher-paying job...

IQ is a nice extra, but not a hard requirement. I have friends and colleagues for stimulating discussions. What they can't provide is a family and home.

The soul.

My dick.

you need some protips
>the vast majority of women in our cunt meet your criteria for sexually degenerate. if you want to catch a virgin, start looking for middle schoolers
>it's tough to get dates when you're only approaching 10-20 women a year. To find a keeper you need to be approaching multiple women every day, and even then it might take months
>being honest with a woman about your income will not make her like you more. You have nothing to gain by doing this, especially if youre not rich. Same goes with your partner count. Young, hot girls are all banging the broke ass drug-dealing Tyrone down the street because he walks around like his dick is 10 feet long
>every ""good"" girl you meet will still have lost her virginity at age 15 at Bible camp. stop fucking pedestalizing them. When you put someone on a pedestal they have no choice but to look down on you

tldr you are more than worthy enough of 10/10 girls; its literally all in your mind/attitude

Your plight is a common one, which is the reason why I established the following mandates presented here for the salvation of our race:

onemansmanifesto.weebly.com/

If you can get along with her and her family.

R A R E
A
R
E

hahaha what kind of fucking question is this? Women are waste receptacles for your semen. That's it.

What kind of women-THEY'RE ALL THE SAME.

- political belief?
Ancap prefered, but as long as she is on the bottom half of the compass or close to it, I can redpill her
- income?
Enough that she can support her self without me,
- IQ?
- Sexappeal?
10/10 stacy tier

Femininity > IQ > sex appeal > political beliefs > income

Politics can be taught to her. Her income does not matter if you're not a loser. What matters most is that she is feminine, I mean the good parts of femininity. The qualities that will make her care about your children a lot and make herself endearing to you. IQ is somewhat important only because you want your children to be high IQ also.

This sounds a lot like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_Belgium

Sounds a lot like me, except my story started off when I was 9 and had a friend who I was madly in love with who was 12.

Now, decades later, all I want is a 12 year old girl.

a companion who you can envision spending the rest of your life with

тхиc

>Could you ever date a left-leaning chick?

I’ve been dating a girl who just finished her Masters degree in Gender Studies and religiously votes Labour for about 3 years now.

is that why you dont date at all

I've slept with hundreds and hundreds of women. Everything from the Wildebeests to the Supermodels.

All I learned, is that women are closer to dogs, and if you treat them like puppies, at least they won't annoy you while they're not sucking your dick.

Your pic says it all.
The soul.
Also Sex appeal is important but if it's the only thing you look for you'll end up with 9/10 Roasties ruining your life

only thing i care about in a woman is looks (that will not fade over time) and loyalty to me.

yes, that's fuckin it and still an extremely rare occurance

i need to get a hoodie like carls

It's because IQ only measures one area of intelligence. There are 3, creativity, mechanical and emotional intelligence.

Every woman's looks deteriorate over time - much to the chagrin of all men

Sup Forums is retarded

FERTILITY

E
R
T
I
L
I
T
Y

honestly, most important thing is skill at parenting. my wife is lefty, who cares. it's good balance really. and i get to rip on muh russia all day long.

From most important to least:
Taking responsibility
Being reasonable
Looks
Being racist
Agreeing politically

yea, they deteriorate, but as long as the beauty is still there, i won't mind. can u imagine having the hottest 45 year old wife? that's my goal. she'd also probably be in her 20's if i'm in my 40s not married yet

>This

Wasted on a nufag
Sad!

Wasted on calling somebody out

Sad!

>dating a chick ever
Your ass isn't redpilled

fpbp
Those matter, but in the opposite way. She should be apolitical, make very little income, have average IQ, and have an average sex appeal. (6/10 women are less likely to be whores than 2/10 or 9/10)

>Taking responsibility
>Being reasonable
I dont think that these are the top priorities for nufags, on the contrary.

Personality that you like.

>loyalty

no you stupid cunt, it's a clean room/house.
she should know how to have a clean room.

Trust!

This guy fucks. If you are an alpha male, only fertility matters. The rest will come naturally.
As for the rest:
>Honesty
>Intelligence
Dont look for these in a woman, since none of those will get you a mother. First is fertility and once you have a child loyalty will come by itself, if you are a provider. If you are a cuck though providing alone doesnt help.