I used to think that the soyboy thing was a joke but after seeing this picture, i can deny it no longer...

I used to think that the soyboy thing was a joke but after seeing this picture, i can deny it no longer. Why do they have to take pictures with an open mouth like that?

post soyboys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xm63aVNwvao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably expecting a benus

what face should i make in a picture? I think I look weird as fug when I smile or smirk

Because they are about to eat soy so their mouths are open

its a form of submission, they are subconsciously telling you that they are not a threat

I don’t know but taking a picture that looks like you just got stung on your dick by a bee is probably not a good choice either

WTF is wrong with their facial expression while taking a photo? This screams of insecurities trying to get covered up with "being funny"

>post soyboys
>every soyboy is actually an american degenerate
lol

It's a sign of submission, look at all the other guys. All of them are showing signs of submission aka showing they are not a threat.
I have no idea why they do this tho

They are degenerates. I’ll give you that

good times > weak men

This explains it. Put on a confident smile.

because they are beta and dont want any trouble or have to compete against alphas

This!

at least he has a kid
inb4 wife's son
don't think so, chinks are too easy and desperate for white guys regardless of how betas they are. Which is a problem, but that's another story

Well, I hope you don't open your mouth like a fucking retard every time you take a picture.

>Everyone who takes a photo with an open mouth is a soyboy
I mean yea sure, it looks fucking stupid but that's the whole point of it and in this video this guy is just trying to put on a face.

It's also questionable how so many soyboy meme mouth pictures have sprung out of nowhere and most of the photos don't even have a source, as far as we know these people only exist in a picture posted on the internet. It's almost like as if this meme was planted.

>and in this video
in this Picture*

>this video this guy is just trying to put on a face.
What face though? Frightened nonthreatening soyboy face? I bet you cant find any photographs of your father doing this.

It's the mainstream "nerd culture" who think they have to do soyboy stuff to get their fishmouth gf's

youtu.be/xm63aVNwvao

Fuck you mean source?I found this on my facebook feed and wanted to share my disgust with you.

The guy taking the photo is clearly just putting on a stupid face for the sole purpose of looking silly in the photo, people have been doing that shit for decades however it's more common now since we got phones with camera's now.

playing the devil's advocate here
But are those videos even targetted at other men or rather other soy boys?
I mean they are ridiculously efeminate but isn't it because buzzfeed's demographic are a bunch of purple haired feminists?
Meaning are these guys representative of other males of their age line of work in the US?
Most of the guys I see here at least still are manly

To be fair. Some people are so unphotogenic that they look like sperg pedos when they try to smile for a camera. So this habit to do something else other than look like that has formed.

Doesn't matter a camera exposes high soy levels

t.soyboi

I try and smirk just a little bit otherwise I'd have a deadpan face on

Michael Stevens from Vsauce is just like that. I think most 'men' on youtube are very effeminate in general.
It's still unclear to me why they are like this

is this from the last Sup Forums meetup?

They are too soy to not smile, lest they come across as too masculine. The lean-back thing and exaggerated face is just their sheep behaviour, trying to copy other people 'having the best time of their life'. A picture like this actually looks pretty decent if the guy puts on a confident smile, instead of a retarded deer in headlights one.

>shaved chest
compounded faggotry

No these are from a bunch of former Sup Forumstards i used to know that eventually just burned out too hard on drugs and now are mostly NEET plebbiters.

How the fuck do you have a beard like that, and have a chest of a 12 year old chub?