How did you become anti-jew?

Do you think Jews are more loyal to Israel than your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes
Revelations 2:9

When I became a devout Christian and bothered to read the Bible. The OT and the NT have different stances on Jewish people. One says they're God's chosen people, whilst the other provides various criticisms of kikes, whilst repeatedly saying that they are no different from gentiles (in regards to their claim about their special status).

I’m anti-Zionist not anti-Semitic
Israeli economic imperialism is the real enemy of us all.

When I was forced to watch Schindlers List in school. What makes the Jews so special? Why did Hitler want to eradicate Jews? Why are Jews hated almost everywhere?

well, most disapora jews I've spoken to were either absolute SJW commie anti-israeli trash or fanatical pro israeli zionists
I honestly have no idea how many fall in the middle, if any. not that it matters though because neither communists nor zionists care about european or american nationalism overmuch
it'd be a lot better if all jews just moved here. even the communists - hell we'll even invite you white goyim for the helicopter r.. I mean DOPE show

there are jews, Israelites and zionists
someone could be all three
much like sunni and shit and supershiiiiit
except they've stolen those words from us
we have no word to name the jew
they hide with the other jews
there were the jews that the other jews wanted dead
and the jews that took over america
they are not the same
wake up
bitches
niggers
shits

I observed Jewish behaviour, both current and all throughout history. Anyone who doesn't think Jews are subversive and dangerous is either ignorant of their behaviour, or evil.

I noticed all the cohencidences at the point where I started slipping down the conspiracy rabbit hole and no longer cared about what I was taught.
To be honest, though, the first one was back in my high school senior year's history class where we were going over WW2. We were told to make presentations about different aspects of the war and I, as a joke, decided to make my presentation a contrarian view of the holocaust and while researching revisionist arguments to show I ended up getting a little too convinced.

I wouldn't call myself an anti-jew, but jewish people certainly have loyalty to israel over their country of residence:
I’ll confess it, at least: like thousands of other typical Jewish kids of my generation, I was reared as a Jewish nationalist, even a quasi-separatist. Every summer for two months for 10 formative years during my childhood and adolescence I attended Jewish summer camp. There, each morning, I saluted a foreign flag, dressed in a uniform reflecting its colors, sang a foreign national anthem, learned a foreign language, learned foreign folk songs and dances, and was taught that Israel was the true homeland. Emigration to Israel was considered the highest virtue, and, like many other Jewish teens of my generation, I spent two summers working in Israel on a collective farm while I contemplated that possibility. More tacitly and subconsciously, I was taught the superiority of my people to the gentiles who had oppressed us. We were taught to view non-Jews as untrustworthy outsiders, people from whom sudden gusts of hatred might be anticipated, people less sensitive, intelligent, and moral than ourselves. We were also taught that the lesson of our dark history is that we could rely on no one. (excerpt from steven steinlight article, written one month after 9/11)

>How did you become anti-jew?
When I figured out what the Jews did to get GB to sign the Balfour declaration. They used the Jewish owned media in the USA to make the USA enter the war against Germany.

this article was entitled:
The Jewish Stake in
America’s Changing Demography
Reconsidering a Misguided Immigration Policy by Steven Steinlight

People always talk about white privilege. How come no one ever mentions Jewish privilege?

I actually bothered to research history and noticed how such a huge proportion of the wealthy and powerful are jews.

What privilege do we have you dumb cunt? The privilege of being a scapegoat for retarded niggers like you?

How about the privilege of writing ten thousand anti white propaganda pieces and never getting called out on it by mainstream society for starters. Vilifying white people 24/7 gets kind of old to see after a while.

with all due respect, sectors of our society that are predominantly jewish are in shambles. Media, financial and entertainment. If they are in charge, they are doing an extraordinarily poor job

central banks: i'd be rich too if i could lend out a country's currency and charge interest lol

bla bla bla what anti fucking white shit you talking about?

You think that Jews actually give a damn about all this white crap? You're being fooled.

No one is "viliyfying white people" except some shit ass lefites.

If Jews were in charge like the retarded nazis claim, don't you think that I'd be laughing in my own damn lambo instead of arguing on chan? Get a grip dude

wasthatsupposedtobearesponse?lol

Nice way to bury your head in the sand, you fucking kike.

Did you forget that everyone raged about flyers that just simply said, "it's okay to be white"? Being angry over those fliers indicate that it is not okay to be white.

Then we have websites like Huffingtonpost, who constantly push anti whiteness, especially anti white male narratives.

Fuck off you disingenuous sand nigger wannabe.

oh and you think that I support it you fucking cuck?? I hate it the same as you do

i wouldnt mind a muslum nor a jew

Why would you hate facts now? White people are cancer. Never met a white man that wasn't a cuck fag suicidal pathetic loser.

wow some real intelligent, productive discourse there
but now that you mentioned it, the policies of today are literally killing people
pic related (despair deaths)

I became pro jew when God emperor Trump told me they were awesome.

You are one of god chosen people. Your people poisoned everythink they can. I dont care what you hate or like. I actualy do not belive you speak truth. It is allways tribe first. If i could harm your stolen country, i would do it. I can only redpill people about jews. Maybe in future we will be able to deal with you and all parasites you invited. You will be lost in middle of desert. Surounded by enemies. Fuck Israel. Fuck your god. Fuck your people.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8

bla bla bla go suck on slovak dick