Monster Musume

Vampires are nearly extinct in MonMusu, and Kyurii might be the last of her kind.

How should we protect these endangered species from extinction, user?!
If only there was someone kind-hearted and experienced enough, somebody who actually understands extraspecies better than they themselves do.
I know, how about we let her live together with Darling and his harem of cute monster girls.

Are you ready for the "Age of the Vampire", Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12153778
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Are you ready for the "Age of the Vampire", Sup Forums?
Yes. Vampires rule!

Every day like clockwork

Kill yourself you spammer.

A vampire might be a monster, and a vampire could be a girl. But a vampire, even a girl one, should not be considered a monster girl.

Yo why don't you send that cucumber girl to my place and we will do a lot of little work to combat extinction if ya know what I mean

Fuck off already. Unless you've got the new magazine in your hand give it a rest.
Let someone make a thread with some actual content you nigger. This is just spam at this point.

Cucumber is a bit more monsterous than your sparkles in the sunlight vampire. She has bat wings for arms. I do want to find out her deal with hating vampire stuff like coffins and cute little bats.

>tfw will never tie her up and shove her in a coffin for a night

That seems a bit cruel. She is claustrophobic.

How are vampires almost extinct in this world? How are there not any hot-topic vampires fangirls lining up with their necks bared at even the slightest chance for them to be turned into vampires?

I know, her whimpering will be music to my ears

Do the threads even make it to 500 posts anymore? I dont even know. They never seem to be up when I get back from work anymore.

Maybe vampires never had the same level of fame that was brought on by Bram Stoker and Universal pictures.

strawpoll.me/12153778

I missed the last two days because they were started after and died before I was available to be in them and I'm a NEET if that tells you anything.

They get deleted

A rare time that I check and Suu and Rachnera are tied for least likely to be removed.

They archive from no activity or get nuked because of the poor quality.
The same faggot keeps trying to force a thread up every day and idiots can't stay away.

Isn't there a new chapter today?

Might have to do with the whole not having hands thing.

>and idiots can't stay away.
You're here in every one of them so tell us what that makes you.

Tomorrow.

Man thats sad. Never thought I'd see the day where shitposting kills these threads. I wish the strawpoll guy, cuye, and that anti-threads guy would all just go away and let these threads be.

Worst fear is, come the 19th, watch these threads get shitposted into deletion even with a new chapter out. Then we'll know the threads are truly done.

They should go to Brazil, and then turn a few Brazilians into vamps they reproduce rapidly and no Straight man can resist a Brazillian women.

It's like you weren't here last month because that's exactly what happened.

Reminder that the manga will never be lewd again.

I dont recall the thread getting deleted. Then again, these years have just blurred together, cant remember anything specific from these threads ever since nayaa and imperium left.

If they started the op with new content they wouldn't. But because they get posted in the middle of a shitposting thread they will.
Blame the spammer who has to make a thread like clockwork.

People complain that we should let the scanlation team start threads. One reason we don't is because of nipplegate. Fckyeah got banned for posting Cathyl's Cathyls, behind spoilers. If he had been OP that day, the entire thread would have gone up in smoke. The current "lack of lewd" helps to mitigate that risk. A bit.

That mod is gone, so that reason holds no water you donut.
There's no reason why they shouldn't be the ones starting the threads.

It was deleted after the bump limit but before it archived.

Your nonstop shitposting that has to come every thread like clockwork is just as bad.

Why the fuck do you even care so much to let everyone know how much you DONT care about the shitposting thread? Why dont you just go away and let the threads be until a new chapter that interests you comes out?

Unless of course you dont really care about the quality of the threads and just like the attention and the (you)s in which case feel free to stay, not like we can do anything except report you.

>not like we can do anything except report you.
Please don't do that. That only gets the threads deleted and puts a big smile on the guy your responding to's face.

Are vampires as powerful and mysterious as they say, or is it all marketing and astro-turfing.

Dracula owns a dry cleaning company, but by association, it becomes The Dry Cleaners that have Terrorized the Village since Time Immortal?

There's a mod that deletes threads because of """""shitposting""""", which in turn encouraces the raidfags to shitpost more because they're getting what they want instead of getting banned, which would happen if the mod was actually doing his job he was hired to do for free.

>wake up
>no chapter yet
>open thread
>shit thread as a result

Tomorrow things may be better. For a little bit at least.

There's always some new sdom snaj with something to prove, and easily triggered autists who will report even a hint of areola.

Fuzz

Not an argument. You're paranoid.

Go eat some glass fanfictionfag.

Who's getting a shirt?

Kill yourself phoneposter.

>When?

SOON™

Tarantula hairs really are irritating, look how many anons they triggered

Looking back, the whole bike cop gift was the best thing to come out of these threads. Its depressing now that frequenters of these threads hate it so adamantly.

The mods are afraid of spiders, Sup Forumsnon

>admitting to shitposting

Ogreload

Not soft and fluffy enough

>complains about soft
>posts no soft

This Tio is the softer Tio going by boobs alone.

Fuck off Anasheya.

Tio is pure, she doesn't deserve to grow a dick.

The resulting gap moe makes it all better.

Meanwhile

let's see:

Blackout curtains, stocks of blood substitute and a strong cage to lock her up in case of Full Moon. Home stay for Weakpire wouldn't be the easiest, but you would be joining forces with a powerful and influential monster family.

Worth it?

Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the beasts, the dogs, the slimes, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

>a powerful and influential monster family.
What family? She's practically last of her kind.

Fuck off OP

>Vampires have no power or reputation
So, they lied to me? Unforgivable!

okay

Fuck on, butthurt poster

Hit the nail on the head then

You talkin' to me?

Not him but are you really surprised that he would want to steer the conversation over to what he wanted to talk about in the OP after tons of metaposting done by shitposters?

>"""""shitposting"""""
Thanks for proving the mods right.

Forced discussion is all it is.
Don't act like he doesn't shitpost either. Check the filenames.

Same retard that got told to stop using unnecessary exclamation points and image dumps.

So much butthurt in this thread

From you

>Forced discussion is all it is.
Getting a thread back on the rails might be forced but it's fucking loads better posting than what you're bringing to the table.

People just cant take it easy and ignore bait anymore.

Don't support or encourage his shitposting and thread spam now.

I'll take that guy over you any day, retard.

How were these being distributed? Some sort of pack-in bonus with something else, right?

>making another thread before the chapter comes out

It's like you want these to get deleted when it actually does show.

OP please. No one likes you.

>OP
Try harder

that's not chici

Obligatory Draco misunderstanding

CiCi butt!

i already miss her...and draco too

They never said if she was deported, did they?

Best girls

nope but that wouldn't be a problem since she can enter in Japan without problem

I thought CiCi snuck over in cargo. Did I miss something?

>bird cafe

Oh man. Its been so long. Whatever happened to that manga? And hitomi too.

yes but it wasn't the first time she entered in Japan various time(that's why she became "friend" with Zombina)

Still ongoing, last I checked. It's just slow. Or the scanlators are slow.

Bird Cafe is still going and TF is still translating it. Updated up to a least December.

The new autist-kun.

Hitomi still going strong

>Implying

Autist-kun wanted to have constant threads that were made as soon as they hit 500. He wanted to enforce stupid rules and reported all that disagreed with him. If this op (who makes thread long after the old one archived and always attempts to make some sort of discussion) is as bad as autist-kun was, then damn am I glad we have this op instead.

>middle school boys: pretty much only come to look at her boobs
>good news: this school still uses bloomers
kek

The new autist-kun in the sense that he's able to do as he pleases, makes the threads, and gets people to bend over for him.
No one fights it much like they didn't fight back then and support the garbage that comes with it.

Autist-kun also really enjoyed having a standardized OP. That's what we essentially have again.