Daily reminder that this was the day the west lost to Islam

Daily reminder that this was the day the west lost to Islam.

They said if you dont submit to muhammed they will kill you.
>Didnt submit
>Got killed
>next day entire world submits by apologising and removing non islamic images.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S449Kig1nEo
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01/08/sandy-hook-ripdonation-webpages-created-before-the-massacre/
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01/11/remarkable-resemblance-of-sandy-hook-victims-and-professional-crisis-actors/
youtube.com/watch?v=S6Yev7pApFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fuck you talking about, bitchboi?

Cop was ALSO a Muslim. Its a fucking france.

What caused it

You know that cop was an arab as well? Most of Paris police force are brownies.
Same with Germany there is a significant portion of army and police that are turks and arabs.
That's the plan mate to have an army of non-locals that would gladly fuck up shit and wouldn't mind massacring locals. THAT'S EU army purpose.

Charlie Hebdo is gay, they cucked after getting BTFO fucking pussies

They did indeed. That's just the specific one that got them killed

Yeah, shame that they gave in to hate
(Lel)
How long before Houellebecq gets attacked?

Between one second and twenty years. They'll get to him some day, that's for dure.

are you kidding me ahmed ? they ve done nothing but denounced all of those in the media who were sympathetic to islam and islamism since then.

They're still far-left, even though they claim they're not

They stop publishing Muslim cartoons thou

>free speech caused terrorism
>let's submit to other people's values

No. People like YOU caused it

Don't look back in anger :)

>Shot in the head with a rifle bullet
>Not one single drop of blood on the sidewalk

Nobody got killed by islam at Charlie Heebdo or any other false flag in Europe. Not that those kikes didn't deserve it for mocking Christ in every episode.

You're retarded.
Why would the people who are trying to push immigration false flag an event that creates massive opposition?

it was a mossad false flag you retarded shill

KYS

Let me guess, Sandy Hook was also a false flag... and we never went to the moon because the Earth is flat... KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF!

Here the hyper kasher (oy vey) where the last 'terrorist' hid. Look how the nigger terro is handcuffed and pushed to the exit to be killed by cops ? yeap, false flag.

For the record : that cop on the ground was a muzzie. Lel.

r u butthurted by the truth shlomo ?

Good guesses user, you’re actually not wrong.

>event that creates massive opposition?

First of all the EU leaders, don't have to "push for" immigration. They run their countries and the EU, and they open the borders all they want, they don't have to "push" anything they have leadership.

Second--- They shape the media narrative, so they state the fake events (like the Ariana Grande concert non-bombing zero fatalities) and then they make heroes out of the victims, and play up the "We have no hate, let them in to prove how liberal and pure we are" leftist message.

With these fake terror bombings, they create fake "terrorism" when there is none in Europe, to increase the importance of government, and they create a new religion based on tolerance, to have the sheeple worship and "tolerate" more mass immigration.

The (((west))) you probably mean. Charlie Hebdo is a left-liberal magazine that's extremely gross and treads on everyone's feet. I have no problem with the latter but they should not be surprised that there are people that will respond to those insults

Leftists are so beta they think they can say and do anything without nurturing a physical response

Also, how stupid of those journalists not to carry any firearms. They were under 24/7 protection because islamists had threatened them before but they still refused to protect themselves, like the liberal nogunz faggots they were

>Let me guess, Sandy Hook was also a false flag

Of course Sandy Hoax was a false staged hoax/ I'm still waiting for the first proof or shred of evidence to prove that anyone died in Sandy Hoax, and I bet ten billion shekels against a nickel that you won't provide it either.

trips of truth normies will believe everything TV says.

Sad but true.
Even the pope sided with the terrorists.

>it was a mossad false flag
For what purpose?

West haven't fought back yet, therefore it didn't lose. Europe is a sleeping lion and it slowly starts to wake up and when it does, Europeans will make a quick work of this scum

The west lost to Islam when it abandoned Christianity. Now Islam is in the way of being the last ramparts against degeneracy

Bro who knows why they stage this retardation? I can only guess it's to create a sense of panic and fear in the sheeple, and to cause the sheeple to run, to sprint towards government to 'save us'

To see what they are doing, watch hollywood movies, don't watch the (((news))). You can see in the movies they always make heroes out of government agents, they make the government into Gods, and the helpless hopeless sheeple worship government and are always saved by some saintly government agent (when in real life they are murdering theiving monsters)

Seems counter to the jew's aims desu. The rising feelings of anti-islamization in Europe combined with their leftist pro-palestinian sympathies. Seems like a dangerous combination for the kikes.

This is why the jew always wins user, and we stay their slaves. They are literally ten steps ahead of us, and we don't even understand the game they are playing.

Wait, how did I cause this? Where did I say something that could make you say that? I was only pointing out that that terrorist attack was motivated by this very specific cover.

Jews could be mastermind geniuses playing 209384D chess, or it could be like throughout all of our history together where they try to jew us as hard and fast as possible and never forsee the blowback.

Guy in the mask looks pretty white to me

Just ignore them. Just because we like to shitpost a lot, doesn't mean the incredibly ignorant and crazies have a home here. Ignore them and focus on securing on a future of the white race.

>Posting from the Netherlands.

How would you know better than an American if an event in the USA was real or not?

I'm still waiting for the first shred of proof or evidence that shows that even one single person was killed or injured at the Sandy Hoax or Pulse nightclub 'shootings.' You know I'm 'crazy and incredibly ignorant' for not believing government, so can you provide me that proof so I can finally shut up and be wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=S449Kig1nEo

>Let me guess, Sandy Hook was also a false flag
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01/08/sandy-hook-ripdonation-webpages-created-before-the-massacre/

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01/11/remarkable-resemblance-of-sandy-hook-victims-and-professional-crisis-actors/

>this was the day the west lost to Islam.

think again faggot

>youtube.com/watch?v=S6Yev7pApFU

Muslims are semites who follow an Abrahamic religion, after all

This is why I respect Islam. They actually go out and BTFO their enemies. The West is so fucking faggy they just get in groups and huddle and cry.