Race realism in Russia

Countries like Russia are already very right-wing but there is still a need to push actual race realism and identity there.

How can that be done?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA
washingtonexaminer.com/poll-87-percent-of-russians-approve-of-leader-vladimir-putin/article/2626659
youtube.com/watch?v=tyqAWCx-I38
youtube.com/watch?v=LlFDNR1R4yo
russian-council.org/manifest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is Russia?

Hello kikes, how is the weather in Tel Aviv?

What is Love?

>This paranoid
I have my foreskin, checkmate gopnik

Every time I bring up the churka question to Russian nationalists they accuse me of being a pro-navalny CIA spy sent to destabilize Russia because the minorities are all actual honest immigrants and totally tamed and not Islamist in any way, almost like they have something to hide.

This burger mutt gets it , interesting

less than mongolia huh? which is an absolute shithole

That is the point. Russia is already very nationalist but if we give it the last push into white nationalism it can become a catalyst for white nationalism all over the world.

Putin is jailing the white nationalists genius

Good idea.

Yes he is jailing people dumb enough to assault peaceful central asian workers.

You can still make Russians racially aware without assaulting people.

not going to happen. Russia is a multi-ethnic/racial multi-cultural empire. pretty much always has been. trying to push that there will get your shit pushed in. look what happened in Chechnya.

Is there a difference between race realism and scientific racism? Asking for a friend.

Baby don't hurt me

So do I, so what?

>Russia are already very right-wing
>average person is taxed at 53%
>open borders with Middle Asia(10 times worse then Mexico)
>minorities teach their history and languages in school and you cannot refuse to learn that
>affirmative action in universities for muslims, people who can barely read in Russian get straight A's
>you can go to jail for writing online "I don't like muslims"
>chapter 282 that prohibits any discrimination and definition of this is so vague that you can go to jail for calling muslims scum
>muslims ride around capital shooting in the air and law enforcement is just too scared to do anything because their higher ups are on the muslims' payroll
>people are evicted from their houses for government's sake
>ethnic mafia runs Moscow and St. Petersburg

Pls fuck off with this "Putins is a nationalist lmao dude" meme.

t. Russian immigrant

Just fuck off kindly. Don't bring your western degeneracy and standards here.
>tries to teach other countries how to live or discuss things he don't understand
>surprised when people didn't like it
Russia can deal with it problems without (((western))) help.

>ethnic mafia runs Moscow and St. Petersburg
The chosen ethnic?
lol you are one (((big mess)) as well

No, middle asian one.

No more.

(((Putin))) is a globalist shill.

Man that is just sad.
Did the Bolsheviks really exterminate every white with brains?

Well it happened during the Soviet Union and during the 2nd Chechen war chechens got btfo'd. Problem is Putin is not a person that would wage a full war on some people for small stuff.
I doubt Russians care much about race since they only have mongoloids in Russia in small numbers. Russians care more about ethnicities and religion. Russia is very nationalist and most Russians hate churka's and mountain niggers. But I would have no idea how to push Russians into the right white nationalist direction. Under Putin it won't happen. And the opposition like Navalny is even more shitty. They need some ultra ethno nationalist to be elected but I doubt some is running for president now.

Yeah no. Nice try Pablo

I'm ESL, but I guess there is. They're pretty similar, but the "scientific" "racism" is purely science. It's pretty cold-hearted. Say, you read that niggers have a lower IQ than average. Now, avoiding niggers because of that reason makes sense, but it's incredibly cold and unemotional
Race realism, on the other hand, utilizes the same data, but you don't merely rely on it; you add in your own experiences.

>Under Putin it won't happen. And the opposition like Navalny is even more shitty.
Welcome to russian politics. There is no hope. Putin is a globalist shill and he will stay here for a long amount of time. The only rational thing to do is to leave the country asap.

>тфв мнe нe вepят, чтo я cъeбaл c eбaнoй paшки и нaзывaют мeкcикaнцeм

Филc бэд мэн

Aлco, yдaчи в cъёбывaнии.

>Russia
>Right-wing
Are you fucking retarded or something

Russians and Poles are niggers. Uncivilized fucking people. Yesterday some slavshit woman sat opposite me on the subway. Had her legs crossed so her boot was way into my space. Fucking braindead people.

>Swedes and Finns are niggers. Uncivilized fucking people. Yesterday some nordshit woman sat opposite me on the subway. Had her legs crossed so her boot was way into my space. Fucking braindead people.

America is the last i would want to go to, desu. I might have go there to work for some time, but i am not planning to stay there permanently.
>тфв мнe нe вepят, чтo я cъeбaл c eбaнoй paшки и нaзывaют мeкcикaнцeм
Moглo бы быть и хyжe, я впoлнe мoгy oкaзaтьcя в бyдyщeм в Кaнaдe, из-зa чeгo мнe впoлнe вoзмoжнo пpидeтcя нacлaждaтьcя хeйтoм зa тo, чтo я мoл filthy canadian leafposter.
>Aлco, yдaчи в cъёбывaнии.
Cпacибo.
(you)

>Don't bring your western degeneracy and standards here.
lul says the country with rampant alcoholism, abortions and 20% moslem population.

Estonians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Ukrainians, all of these people are the rednecks of Europe.

Nobody want to live in russia you dumb stormfag. the place in one big shithole.

>but I doubt some is running for president now.
that's because naming yourself as nationalist here is akin to political suicide

>(((((((((You)))))))))

“Russian” shills try to present Putin as a legitimate ruler to the West, so when there will be ethnic Russians uprising - him cracking down on it HARD would look “””””””””legitimate”””””””””

Now then you must be suprised how come a group like ethnic Russians notorious for open racism and mocking their government can be pro-Putin. Well, they aren’t.

What you see here is literal Putin Internet Defense League on a state payroll. Most of "Russians" you see on Sup Forums are fucking shills from Savushkino. It's them and American useful idiots who spread the false message of Russia being pro-White and anti-degenerate, when the opposite is true.
RIDF HQ:

>ul. Savushkina, 55, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia 197183

Google Maps link:

google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0

>LLC “Internet Research” (TIN 7813585038) was founded in March 2014. The company acts as the successor of “Internet Research Agency” (TIN 7805627478), which was based in Holguín. Legal address “Internet Research”, according to the commercial registry – Bolshaya Raznochinnaya, 17, room 1-H. Founder and CEO – Michael Bystrov, born in 1958, retired police colonel, former head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for Moscow district of St. Petersburg.

Guardian article:
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

Meme archive used by Russian trolls
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php

Daily assignment for Russian trolls:
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1

Interview with Russian troll:
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html

Russian information war:
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology

All of this is either exaggerated or completely untrue.

t. Another Russian

>Countries like Russia are already very right-wing
Are you stoned, retarded or both?
Here in Moscow churkas everywhere, churkas have privileges over Ivans. {Putin is a personal Kadirov's pet. Our sluts fuck left and right with MUghameds. Everything is really bad.

The kike is right though. Only slavaboos would want to move there.

I would give russia a chance
>ywn have hectars of land in an isolated cold tundra with a cabin and you could go fishing, shoot bears and drink vodka all day long
although the stories I sometimes hear from russia are borderline horror stories

I think a few survived in Russia, the rest fled, like my grand parents, and people from my church.

>Our sluts fuck left and right with MUghameds.
lol no. Only trash-tier chicks fuck muslimshit.

You make good points on the one hand, but on the other hand RFE and The Gaurdian are clear propaganda.

No, my french friend. I personally know many "high-tier" girls who fuck with rich churkas. I used to be friend with a churka, he's a businessman from Ingushetia and his wife is a pure russian Natashka.

>Our sluts fuck left and right with MUghameds
What reality do you live in, omega incel? Of all problems racemixing is not one of those, since not even 1% of ethnic Russians, male or female, dates outside of their race or exhibit non-racist behavior. 87-92% of ethnic Russian support “Russia for Russians” motto according to different polls, population is openly racist, there are 1,5 mil+ of combat-trained Nationalists, 300k in jail (Danke Putin!) and 7 million of those who identify as lifestyle nationalists
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA

Yes, it has cucked illiegtimate government, but in case of the Folk that inhabits it, Russia truly is the Great White Hope. Do you know many nations in Europe that still lynch and have “beat up a nonwhite” as a hobby for youth? Well, Russia, Ukraine and Poland are leading the way in that department

Russian Nationalist Putsch is “when”,not “if” type of an issue

Therefore the true Leader of the Folk is to rise on the street battles
Objectively true

Data is data no matter who presents it.
And? Each race has its degenerates - nothing new. To beat armenian, dagestani and chechen whores is something even bitches from Ukraine can’t outperform. You literally can get almost any Phatima straight from Grozny if you are ethnic Russian guy with normal looks

That racial studies are imcomplete statistical deductions that dont show all of the causial links, while the physical sciences are more preditictive.

Moshe pls.

>(Danke Putin!)
Shouldn't it be Cпacибo Putin?

I'm a khach myself, and I indeed have great success with Russian girls, but I'm pretty light looking and Christian. And I always laughed at magomeds that I knew because the only girls they could get were ugly used sluts.

>I used to be friend with a churka, he's a businessman from Ingushetia and his wife is a pure russian Natashka.
Ingushs are in a slightly higher league than other churkas, besides as a businessman it's no surprise he got his Natasha.

Doesn’t even matter. All foreigners must be cleansed. We can and we will exile those who have empathy towards our-group. Do you think fully blooded natives with nonwhite friends will get to stay? No lmao.. to Brazil they go.

We shouldn't be unnecessarily friendly, live together or mix with nonwhites, even if we were inferior. We are who we are. The main reason shit ideas like non-homogenous society don't fly is fucking basic biology. But I guess their "very own multiracial society never been tried", right?

The only way to keep it as natural as possible is radical exclusion. It's literally unnatural to care about those who are not of your own. Empathy towards those genetically dissimilar is literally a sign of genetically inferior individual good only for sterilization. Genetic altruism fails the evolutionary group strategy greatly.

Civic "nationalism" is multirculturalism. Culture is a racial ethno-linguistic product alone. That's about it. One way to deal with it: In Europe DNA based citizenship within the subracial group only; in USA - Balkanization. A multiracial society is just some bizarre perversion dreamt up in the minds of marxists with sad childhoods and literal rootless jews (not even a conspiracy, look up the ethnicities), biological organism following their biological perogative when inserted into it is not strange or surprising. You guys act like Brazil, USA, Russian Federation and South Africa don't exist. Population groups compete for resources; bringing a bunch of different subspecies of primate into one administrative region and saying "okay, you're a country now" doesn't change that.
He been working in East German as a director of cultural center for all of his young years, so
>I'm a khach myself
Hope the French will remove your subhuman inbred ass and stop presenting yourself as Russian.

I didn't mean churkas like those from memes. There are many kinds of them in russia, and the fact the girls like racemixing and all this degeneracy stuff.

>foreigners
define foreigner?
Non White Russian? Non European? etc?

>We shouldn't be unnecessarily friendly, live together or mix with nonwhites, even if we were inferior. We are who we are
Laws prevent us from helping our own though don't they exist?

>Hope the French will remove your subhuman inbred ass and stop presenting yourself as Russian.
I'm here on studies. In Switzerland actually, but living next to the border changes my flag for some reason, must be the ISP.

>Non White Russian? Non European?
This, what else?
>Laws prevent us
The moment the legal system recognizes the native White man as an equal to a nonwhite - feel free to ignore “”””””””””””the law”””””””””””””

Russia needs more diversity, goyim.

>Russia
>right-wing
It is not funny anymore.

You dumbfuck. Putin is bringing all those non-russians to your country because young russians are fleeing russia.
A country cannot sustain on its older poplation
Russia is a giant shithole. look at the crime rate. look at the life expectancy rate. car accidents rate. husbands beating the crap out of their wifes is very common in your country.

When Putin leaves, your country will be infected with (((diversity))) and your tough guy talk will cease.

>that pic
i kinda know a couple people who are like that...
part kike, part "ukranian" part german. sometihng like that.

Well they don' act like cancer afaik... Still.

A century of cultural marxism tends to have those consequences, Savle.
Russia must really manage its metapolitics first, to be able to achieve anything.

>already second highest immigration population in the world
>Putin is fighting dem jews and shitskins
This is what happens under Putin:

Open borders with China? Check!
Open borders with Central Asia? Check!
Open borders with Southeast Asia? Check!
Open borders with Brazil and South Africa? Check!

Denies the existence of ethnic Russians? Check!

Supporting White Genociders like Mugabe? Check!

Thieving everything, while many ethnic Russians and native nonwhites live in poverty? Check!
Denying existence of the ethnic Russians? Check!

Enforcing even stricter anti-gun laws? Check!

Enforcing the hate speech laws? Check!

Illegal to create a nationalist party because of the article 282? Check!

From 88% ethnic Russians to 65% under his rule? Check!
Their mere existence is THE cancer. The only few good nonwhites in Russia are Georgians and Jap car dealers in the East. But once again, those are the people with roots, not a mass of mixed shits without sense of anything be it blood, culture or health

True, in my ideal society, the people should be as pure and of the same ethnicity as possible, other euros could be accepted but only if they assimilate, there's a shortage of workers and/or healthy/good genetics are being brought in as well.

>From 88% ethnic Russians to 65% under his rule? Check!
Damn, here I was thinking Putin kept russia white, well I don't know what to say, what do we do now Vlad? How to survive?

Bingo
Just how fucking under informed are you? You don’t know any nationalists IRL, since ALL of us hate Putin. You felt to literal low quality propaganda of Kremlin. Essentially, you are too unfit for nationalism at this point. Learn to critically think and to analyze first

"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all" - Armenian rat Margarita Simonyan, RT director

Yet 87% of Russians approve putin. no other leader in the world with that kind of support.

washingtonexaminer.com/poll-87-percent-of-russians-approve-of-leader-vladimir-putin/article/2626659

It’s fake, silly. See>“Russian” shills try to present Putin as a legitimate ruler to the West, so when there will be ethnic Russians uprising - him cracking down on it HARD would look “””””””””legitimate”””””””””

TOTALLY NOT internationalist Bolshevism

Here’s main Putin’s election propaganda piece. Very diverse!
“We believe in you!

You are young, thinking, decisive, ready to defend your own and Fatherland’s interests.

Ready to put your own efforts in personal and national development.

Now, you must invest your trust in us, because together we can do a lot.

Think with your own head!

Trust your guts!

Vote “United Russia”! “

*nevermind we failed to return apartheid, flooded the country with central asians and chinks, steal national resources while the ethnic Russian population lives in poverty* no refunds!

>Trust your guts!
I think it's
>trust your feelings
and we know where (((feelings))) tend to lead when you don't think critically.

How progressive.

What the fuck is this bullshit

>russian police are scared
Have you ever been to Russia, Russian Police is essentially a military unit even in small fuck towns
They get all soliders who've done 2 years of army and then are supplied with unlimited amount of high grade weaponry to the point of jokes
Fuck most small stations have grenades and shit in the back
Not to mention gopnicks also roam around like a band ready to assault anyone who dares disturb the peace that they also disturb

Such a fucking bait larp

Google search says you are a faggot.

Fuck off Alexei
Stop spreading your shit leftist propaganda
Go eat a cake retard

All is correct, don’t lie. Navalny is a mixed bag. That’s how you define him. Some in the Nationalist movement will vote for him, some abstain from voting altogether (matter of principle to not give any sense of legitimacy to the legal state successor of the USSR), but all Nationalist would prefer him to Putin.

What we KNOW about Navalny? Is on record using racial slurs, speaking for ethnic Russian interests, being friendly with "ultraright radicals", pledging to make visa regime with central asia, pledging to give a referendum on Northern Caucasus membership in the Federation, pledging to remove the hate speech laws and deregulate small and medium business.

What we KNOW about Putin? Is on record denying ethnic Russian existence, speaking for tolerance, enforcing hate speech laws.

Choice goes like this: pro-gun racist or anti-racist senile cuck

Here’s how Russia Today (run by armenian pro-racemixing rat) presents him
youtube.com/watch?v=tyqAWCx-I38

Here’s some literal Kremlin propogdana presenting him as literal Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=LlFDNR1R4yo

Putin deserves the ROPE. Putin is a CPSU member since 1970s and called the collapse of the Soviet Jewnion a great tragedy. Feel free to. Living in Germany, grandson of the White Guard Leader, Alexander von Hahn decided to revive the Russian Council of Baron Peter Wrangel and published the "Manifesto of the Renaissance of Russia".

russian-council.org/manifest/

For a discussion of this document, the author invites everyone, regardless of their country of residence and party affiliation. The main task – "to resist the regime of Vladimir Putin", which, according to Baron, is the direct heir of Judeo-Bolshevism.

Race realism is j-just bullshit

English teacher here. Just about every student I've had (100-150 at this point) is race-aware and dislikes non-whites, blacks and Central Asians in particular.
Recently in class I asked who supports Trump, and everybody (mostly attractive college girls) raised their hands.
Russians are pretty red-pilled.