Kids seem to be naturally racist. Anyone else notice this?

I was watching a video on the BBC and I noticed none of the kids in the video play with kids of other races. The light brown kids play with the light brown kids, the white kids play with the white kids, the black kids play with the black kids, and the gingers are drowned on their first day.

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-42372123/grenfell-tower-school-in-the-shadow-of-disaster

'cause niggers are naturally odious

>I was watching a video on the BBC
>the white kids
Make better bullshit next time

Yeah Jared Taylor talks about this.

I've always been racist as fuck, even as a little kid and I certainly didn't learn it.

Ok so my grandad called the Vietnamese guy who lived down the street "The Ching Chong" or "The Chinaman" and said they ate dogs.

Ok so he said that you couldn't leave your tools unattended at his work because the "Maori-niggers would pinch anything not strapped down"

Ok so when watching tv one day he says "There's more darkies on tv now than actually watch the bloody thing"

Fine so my nana didn't go into a shop because she "Didn't want to be served by that nigger" (he was Indian)

But I didn't learn it, it was just normal.

There's one or two in there. They're drowning in sludge, but still.

Obviously people naturally self segregate. It's almost like "diversity" is a cosmopolitan meme being forced on us all even though it rarely plays out in reality - at least outside the work place.

The victims are called 'Biruk Haftom' and 'Mehdi El Wahabi'. If you're trying not to sound like a terrorist, they're fucking failing.

Your family sounds wonderful user. I hope somewhere they're still lynching Maori.

>be spic
>I hang around blacks and mexican people in real life
>on the internet, I only hang around with white people

I’d be with white people in real life but it would feel awkward for me.

my grandmother still calls all of them "coloreds" but she calls asians "slants"
its only natural. You want to talk to people who look similar to you.

How do you feel around the blacks?

Look at the off the field dynamics of your favorite sports team and it is the same. Unless your favorite team is in the NBA that is, not enough different races there to count it.

It’s alright I guess, they usually keep to themselves unless you provoke them, then they’ll chimp out. I know this will sound funny but I treat and act like black people are primitive monkeys, don’t know if that makes sense to you.

>tfw no loicense but can watch BBC

Thank you brits for letting me watch your orwellian propaganda for free.

I know what you mean. You have to blend in when you're among gorillas as well or they'll rip your arms off.

Oh Hans, sometimes I wish you'd won the wars.

I'm white and All the white kids at my school were literal fucking human waste , I was good friends with non thug blacks , white kids always had a huge ego just downright fucking gross I see their same adtitudes on this site, at least it's easy to troll you autistic faggots

I wasn't a racist when I was a kid.
One of the trainers in my gym was black and he was a cool dude.
The pakistani guy from a restaurant my handball team used to eat after winning a match was a really nice guy and called us friendly words in his language with a smile.
There also was an adopted black kid in my school that was like any other kid, pretty chill most of the time.

Now I'm an adult and my country is full of foreigners and I realize most blacks are violent and disrespectful towards people and the law, arabs create a lot of trouble and make constant ridiculous demands and their kids like to bully other kids and they are all ruining the country.
I also realized when I traveled that if 100.000 spaniards went to a north european city they'd probably ruin it as well as we have different standards and customs.

I'd say your family was just trying to save you some time and help you get to reality faster user. Too bad reddit will slow down that process for you.

Who would have thought our most basic instincts of wanting to associate with people that look like us

>didn doo nuffin mrs applebee
>you cant prove sheet

>its cuz i'm black aint it?
>racist mudufucka
>fuck yall

*bobby pushes another kid off the swing as he sulks away*

And you will never breed racism out of people, it's primal instinct because having people of different races in your community is as bad as being attacked by dangerous animals which you also have a instinctive fear response for.

In group preference is a human survival trait from when associating with unlike things got you injured or killed.

Not much has changed.