Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

Mary sues tend to be perfect.

because she has embraced her cute side

What did she mean by this

I don't know who this is desu

Because she's a mary sue like most anime shits and barely has any personality. She also has tits.

So clearing this from my Backlog and marathoning it I have to ask
Why the fuck did she think her dad, who physically abused her to give her PTSD to hate food not using the most expensive ingredients, would give a shit about her request to not expel the kids who lost?

soon

because he's still her dad, probably

I can't wait for Azami to be gone.

>I don't know what a mary sue is.

Um no?
When a father abuses his daughter for any reason especially one as stupid as his, he morally loses all rights to be called a father.
Not to mention legally he is no longer her father as he was expelled from the family.
gif related

Then tell me what a mary sue is in your eyes.

Alice is superior.

The same reason Shinji kept hoping his father would pay attention to him and praise him even though Gendou tossed him aside like trash.

Children want their parents' love and attention. Children who are denied parental affection are even more starved and desperate for it.

then why was she expelled?

Aryan waifus are the best

>japanese
>aryan

She is aryan though.

Her setting as being a jap while looking like a european is just a stupid thing that japs do all the time.

But she has her mother! Who unless they reveal a hidden 'your mother was the abusive one' like this is FFX has shown to be a superior parent. Why give a shit about this asshole who clearly doesn't care?
Because the school is currently run by a man who abused his child out of petty spite to his old rival.
Maybe I'm just hyper from marathoning this and it's still in my mind. But this is a serious fucking thing. I'm shocked the man isn't in jail let alone is allowed to be Evil Gordon Ramsay.

>But she has her mother!
No? Where did you get that idea? Erina's legal guardian is her grandfather.

more cute Erina-sama !

Probably a pending charge of being too lewd

Cause she's a mary-sue. They're suppose to be perfect.

>rich
>beautiful
>woe me backstory
>a bitch but never crosses a certain line so her defrosting doesnt feel ooc
>genius/gods tongue
>granddaughter of the school headmaster

Do people seriously like Erina? I cannot even fathom what kind of shit taste you must have to fall to such an easy bait. Retards.

What caused her to soften up like this?

THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP

cock

I want more Queen Erina moments

Gosh, user. That's too much.

I want more Erina bullying.

I like the Takumi and Erina interactions.

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE ERINA!

They have a nice chemistry.

>liking a jobber

>her pleasure-face when in the honeymoon bed with Soma

Imagine how genetically OP their children will be

>Mom, dad. I have something to tell you I don't like cooking, I want to be a lawyer.

>abuse
What abuse? He trained into being a great chef?

>Not to mention legally he is no longer her father as he was expelled from the family.
Custody doesn't work like that.

We've got plenty of those faces thanks to Hisasi.

pick up the pan and start reducing that stock.

if the Lithuanian borscht is not ready in 1 hour, you are grounded.

Erina's father and maternal grandfather is pure jap, if she has foreign blood it would be a possible maternal grandmother.

Anyhow, she doesn't look Iranian at all, so not Aryan.

He locked her in a dark room and wouldn't let her leave

Loving the current manga ships
SomaXErina
MegumiXtTakumi

What more could you ask for ?

I'm loving the quartet and want them to have an orgy desu

Not that guy, but Hisako's dad said that Senzaemon is indeed her legal guardian.

It's actually a mystery why Azami gets to act like he can be her guardian just because he's running the school now.

I still don't get why Erina's grandfather didn't do anything about the abuse when he found out or why he didn't try to help earlier in the manga? On top of that, Senzaemon isn't even a Nakiri by blood.

I meant Azami isn't a Nakiri by blood*

Best girls finally came in the mail.

I thought he gave Azami the boot as soon as he found out?

Other than that, Senzaemon seems to be the perennially busy business guy, so he probably missed out on a lot of family stuff, even with his daughter and son, much less his granddaughters.

Hisako is not for sexual.

Because Erina's father doesn't want her to.
Alice >>>>>>> Erina, it's not even a contest, don't respond if you don't agree

One's a complete mary-sue while the other is a jobber who throws a tantrum whenever something doesn't go her way despite it being her fault.

Waste of money