CHILEAN ELECTIONS THREAD

Elections ongoing.

Get out of your ass and go to vote, I don't want salty fags claiming that the elections lack representativity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLUGGrbt8QE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrOyzU3EdmA
youtube.com/watch?v=elr-_NqCw2E
youtube.com/watch?v=_abnWklyZ8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=khgkUybVrd0
youtube.com/watch?v=moCSOP4Y2KU
thesun.co.uk/news/3201669/kidnapped-un-experts-from-us-and-sweden-found-dead-and-beheaded-as-violence-in-congo-spirals-out-of-control/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some minimal information.

We aren't going to turn into Venezuela, don't be ignorant.

Our key mean of production was seized in the 70's and has stayed seized.

The coalition behind Guillier it's exactly the same people that has turned the country into a liberal economist wankfest.

The election has been called the most uncertain one in 18 years.

Not even El Mercurio it's sure who to vote for.

I don't like Piñera, but I prefer him over everything that Guiller stands.

also, look what was found

youtube.com/watch?v=BLUGGrbt8QE

I'm voting for ted cruz

According to chilean laws that's a nullified vote and we can do whatever we want with it.

what a logistically annoying country

Indeed it is.

Are the comunists red or blue in your country?
In mine they are both.

What do you get to vote for? I'm particularly interested in economic stances.

Our commies are very traditional, they like folklore the natives and the fight against yankee imperialism.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrOyzU3EdmA

Are your lefties souverenists?

Why should care about indio central?
Don't you guys have your own chan?

They don't support balkanization, more than anything they fetishize the native aesthetic and history, but at the same time they don't want a segregated country.

They are pro-integration.

>Politics board shouldn't talk about politics.

no one cares you stupid mapuche

That's your lose, cause ignorance isn't a desirable trait in any type of individual.

Ah yes, because indio central is sooo important
Dumb spic

arent you guys the most libertarian south american country?

You fucking bet.

Considering the amount of Chilean investment in south america, you bet it is.

But I don't expect you to comprehend something as complex as a 5 year plan.

Yeah I see. So would they support a south American version of EU and other form of globalisation?

For now yes, though it could chage after this election. Several other latin american countries have right liberal presidents right now.

Also the Chilean Christian democrats seems to be a party of Croats from Chile.

literally where? who the fuck cares. you're not america, south africa, or europe so fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=elr-_NqCw2E

Mujica asked for it.

He said that the EU was a reality and a pan euro-asian coalition was in the way, therefore the only way for south america to compete was to create an economical union.

But politically we are as far apart as we can be.

There's plenty of Croats, they arrived at the early XXth century and lived in the deep south, some of Chile's richest individuals are Croats, and the Croat community it's very welcoming to new arrivals from the old country as long as they are ethnically proper.

I hope you are only pretending

>It's another burger geography post.

dumb spics
why should someone care about shitskins?
you're just like mexicans, except you pretend to be white lol

I understand that you don't care. I don't care myself.
My problem with was his sentence.

Just ignore dumb shitposters goddamit. I'm sure one of their very important cuckolding thread was deleted becuase of this one, so they are mad about it.

We have a white community doing their best to look and act white, but in a functional country it's not an achievement.

this is your future mapuches

>He's new to prussianism.

ITT

ITT.

BLACKED
>BLACKED
BLACKED
>BLACKED
BLACKED
>BLACKED
BLACKED
>BLACKED

If he has to ask the answer it's probably no.

u sure about that indio?

Godspeed, bros!

Is he from here?

At first I didn't care about haitians. But fucking hell, my city is plagued with them now and it's the worst. Full of diseases, can barely talk spanish and when they do is usually to threaten you for """"discrimination"""" (aka not treating them as if they were made of gold and diamonds).

I wish this country had actual imigration control, but this place is like 70% commies. If someone actually tries to put rules about this, they will cry about human rights, like they almost always do

Your picture reminded me that Camiroaga got killed for making an anti Piñera show after he was elected.

It was Piñera's version of Trump's curse.

I just went to vote, totally fine, but I've heard people whose votes were marked. Any similar experience here?

Haven't heard about that in my city (the first time at least, i'm just waking up to go there) but i remember they made some people to vote on the fucking floor.
That shit is illegal

good luck

colombia

In a few years we will be having shit like "Black Lives Matter" here, we are just copying all the degenerancy of the USA.

That’s what happens when you have a lot of white people in your country

True dat.

go back chicano

Yeah, I have relatives there. Chile is one of the candidates where could I move in future.

>En Las Condes.

Yeah chilean people will fall for that.

Sure, once you go back to prussia or england

You must fight for your country. Is there any party who wishes to stop the cultural enrichment of Chile?

Not gonna claim to be the best possible destination, but we are.

why would you move to a brown country?

>ecksdee we’re inferiyur... can i get a good boy point, father white man?

It’s like you got down syndrome after seeing child get eliminated from the world cup qualifiers

No as a main policy. Chile isn't as much race concicious or race purity as other countries, both historically and currently. Probably beacause we have had a lot of inmigration through our history. From palestinians to germans. Black not so much though.

oh look who's talking: the spic who hates his country and moved to the USA

We don’t hate our countries, we just come to the usa to work and make money. mexico and venezuela are the only exceptions.

chile had barely any inmigration you dumbfuck, you don't even know about your country
as an example: all euro inmigrants were only 2% of the population at its peak
chileans don't care about race purity because they are mongrels wishing to be white

Who do I bet on?

Piñera

Do you miss him?

>Antarctica

You guys let penguins vote?

Of course. why not?

yes

How safe of a bet is that

Every time i pass through that bridge there is at least 1 person taking a picture from that spot

it is 12:15 here , too early
the results will only start being meaningful in around 7 hours more

Well, you are indeed. According to statistics not only are you better off than Croatia but even better than most many European countries.

Not enough.

They all look gorgeous.

The elder beings do.

I dont considered it to be Brown. From what I see Chileans live they are all white.

>do whatever we want with it
What does THAT mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=_abnWklyZ8Q

We must forget the fantastic taste,
A Bm
of the emperor, of the emperor.
Bm G
you have to forget the fantastic taste,
A Bm
of the Emperor of the Emperor.

Fellow chileans will we finally see an end to the (((Mapuche))) problem if Piñera wins?

I hope so

Total ignorance.

There definitely are brown people there. I have family from there as well. My relatives there are whites but not everyone is. It's a 50% 50% to be honest.

they just need to be given something to stay quiet and away from our commies , the FARC already tried to radicalize them and I think that the Catalonia issue is a bad precedent

The mapuches can wait , Haitians have to go

Yes it's true.

youtube.com/watch?v=khgkUybVrd0

Wow, this is beautiful. I’m gonna keep this in mind.

Don't mind me just chilling.

youtube.com/watch?v=moCSOP4Y2KU

Are you a diasporafag too?

>we are just copying all the degenerancy of the USA.
Indeed, Feminism is already beginning to run rampant over here.

did your family run from Pinochet ? I swear that us the case for every half- chilian or chilian diaspora from Sweden or Germany

>thesun.co.uk/news/3201669/kidnapped-un-experts-from-us-and-sweden-found-dead-and-beheaded-as-violence-in-congo-spirals-out-of-control/

did your family run from Pinochet ? I swear that us the case for every half- Chilean or Chilean diaspora from Sweden or Germany

>thesun.co.uk/news/3201669/kidnapped-un-experts-from-us-and-sweden-found-dead-and-beheaded-as-violence-in-congo-spirals-out-of-control/

oops ,

Today the left wins
Sorry fellas I’d like Piñera as ur president but he won’t win

based

Does Chile have a hair up its ass about neoliberal economics?

so who's /ourguy/ here? who's the least commie?

Piñera. Guillier is pro LBGT and a commie too. Also a lazy fuck.