youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
supforums.com/thread/153577107/politics
twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/942370745719640064
youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY
youtube.com/watch?v=357hEojMX0k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Brunswickers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_crossbones_(military)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totenkopf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jolly_Roger#Military_use
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153240050/#153242199
youtube.com/watch?v=dbiJZnZQ4es
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
youtu.be/wXsLtpk_G_w
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
youtu.be/LdgGvQuXYeQ
youtu.be/Hob43zceXq0
youtube.com/watch?v=O9wUB3NWShg
supforums.com/thread/153592598/politics

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

MAGA

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/942370745719640064

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

Advanced Merry Christmas guys incase I cant greet you guys next weekend.

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

Is Dut finally coming for you?

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

P-pls stop baking
kek

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

I love Kellyanne.

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

There has been no winning
Only losing

Which will continue to 2018

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

Blue Alabama. Those two words together sounds like fiction right? Well Trump made it happen. He has such low approval ratings that almost no state is guaranteed red.

The most hilarious part is where Trump supporters keep crying about how polls are oversampled and how biased they are. Now Alabama has become blue, but I guess the polls are still biased and oversampled right? Right???

The republicans will get punished insanely hard in 2018. The republicans will lose both majorities in the House and the Senate. Trumps last two years will be even more of a joke than his first two years.

tldr: SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR SECOND TERM

SAY GOODBYE TO SENATE AND HOUSE MAJORITY

HAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHHAAHHA

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

What's Joe's secret?

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

AH YES, THEY CALL ME CHEESUS. FOR MY CHEESE IS THE RANKEST AND GREASIEST IN ALL THE LAND. AND THE KINGS AND POORFELLOWS WHO GATHER FROM HERE TO THERE ALL AGREE, THAT MY BRAPS OUTBRAP THEM ALL.

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

I'll be visiting some islands that has possible Muslim abductors.

What do?

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

Stay inside. It's safe inside.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

Hey Americans, you will have to give us back Alaska.

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

Carry pork on you and a vial of pig's blood.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

possible Muslim abductors.
Just say you're from /sg/

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

Angel Price
Angel Price

BREAKING NEWS ALERT: Phoenix media reporting that Arizona senator John McCain has died.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

All sales are final, Ivan.

Andrew James
Andrew James

I'll be going through airports and inspections
I dont think pig blood is feasible.

I need to go cause I already paid for the trip.

what else, will saying mashallah spare my life?

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

Just got a flash of inspiration to turn OP pic into one of these things but I'm too tired to meme. Here's putting it out there in case someone else takes up the challenge.

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

SoS T-Rex tells NoKo Rep to go fuck himself

Can't handle the banter.

Zachary James
Zachary James

I just had an American breakfast for the first time. Would definitely have the jell-o again!

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

Be patient stop spreading fake news.
Mccain only have a few days left, dying on Christmas Eve / Day would be a huge display of meme magic.

Some people are like that, trying to keep alive and meet certain dates to pass away.

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

I showed the poll from washington post that had Jones up by 3. He eventually won with 1.5

The polls were still wrong. Actually this was even worst than 2016, with polls all over the place. Anyone putting any faith in any kind of poll in 2018 need to have their heads checked.
You would get a more accurate result saying for all elections
it will be a tie, margin of error 5%

And likely get 90% of the seats right. The predictive power of polls is zero

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

Good morning everyone. I hope everything-
STOP REPLYING TO CLOGROACH YOU STUPID IBERIAN. STOP TALKING TO THE TURK WHO PRETENDS TO BE A GIRL. WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?! STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP.

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

Why do other boards, like /v/, always complain about /pol posting on their boards when they are the ones who spam the 56% meme here? Then they try and say that Sup Forums is the board filled with redditors kek.

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

MAGA

William James
William James

That was more about a general attempt to dispel the fiction that the pollsters know what they’re doing. The don’t know the first thing about what they’re doing

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

Stop talking to the moroccan who LARPs as a woman. All he does is bait.

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

Tell them you support them online. They'll like you then.

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

Maybe look for polling groups thats using the methodology of that LA Times polls with unchanging / same respondents would be good for observation, per state.

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

/int/.
And this is an attempt to dispel the notion that YOU NEED TO KEEP REPLYING TO TURKS. TURKS ARE LESS THAN ANIMALS AND YOU NEED TO STOP REPLYING TO THEM YOU IDIOT. DO NOT REPLY TO TO TURKS. STOP REPLYING TO TURKS.

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

I hope he dies soon. I don't care how, it can painless for all I care. I don't hate him but it is time for him to go.

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

Pretty sure Mccain will live forever.

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

It doesn’t work user. It would likely (like the LA Times) show the trends correctly but not the result. Trump got it right
look at the size of that crowd. Look at the signs at everyone’s lawns.

A candidate in 2018 will have to travel way farther and expose himself way more than usual. Anyone hiding like Romney in 2012, Hillary in 2016 and Moore in 2017 wont fare well.

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

California fires grow from 4th to 3rd largest fires in state history officially.

Julian Price
Julian Price

He doesn't want to link back to the other argument he was having cause he was losing. He thinks he always beats the Dutchmen so it makes him feel good.

Who believes the polls any more, unless the results reinforce what they already believe. Especially after Drumpf's victory.

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

Them too but there was some posters on /v/ who were also posting those that meme.
His time is limited by the ticking time bomb in his head.

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

implying he'd be allowed to die before divulging his Deep State intel
implying he isn't at a military medical center right now being pumped full of epinephrine and sodium pentothal

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

youtube.com/watch?v=357hEojMX0k
The Rockstar.

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

Good morning.

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

It was only 5th largest when I checked last week, looks like the Hundred Year Shitpost mustered enough meme magic to take this thing ALL THE WAY

Press F for Fire

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

kek

David Smith
David Smith

Just stop resisting already.
I don't hate him
You should.

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

Tasty pasta

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

Grow!

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

BUMP

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

Don't hold hate in your heart, user.

John Gomez
John Gomez

Pretty sure Mccain will live forever
Let me tell you a story of an immortal strain of cells that, for all intents, is a new species that born out of a person cells

HeLa is a cell type in an immortal cell line used in scientific research. It is the oldest and most commonly used human cell line.
These were the first human cells grown in a lab that were naturally "immortal", meaning that they do not die after a set number of cell divisions (i.e. lack of senescence). These cells could be used for conducting a multitude of medical experiments—if the cells died, they could simply be discarded and the experiment attempted again on fresh cells from the culture. This represented an enormous boon to medical and biological research
HeLa cells are sometimes difficult to control because of their adaptation to growth in tissue culture plates. Through improper maintenance, they have been known to contaminate other cell cultures in the same laboratory, interfering with biological research and forcing researchers to declare many results invalid.
The degree of HeLa cell contamination among other cell types is unknown because few researchers test the identity or purity of already established cell lines. It has been demonstrated that a substantial fraction of in vitro cell lines are contaminated with HeLa cells; estimates range from 10% to 20%

All in all that means that McCain as well can love forever as immortal cells all over the world. Everytime a medical research is conducted his cells would check if it was paid for with Obamacare and, if not, contaminate the experiment I validating it with his one vote.
This was McCain can block the repeal and replace forever!

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

I guess it would be them too.
It's currently raining now.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

I always love the beautiful rain.

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

one of the trends on Twitter is As Venezuela Collapses

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

ellen degenerate

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

Anyone able to give me a run down regarding Mueller and the transition emails they just obtained? Is that bad for us?

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

wearing that anachronistic brown suit
Literally doing the finger pointing gestures.
Do you guys think he was literally memeing the Goebbels thing?

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

top jej, DEFEND THIS!

I wonder how many of those donations come from Trump supporters. Context next post

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

Same. It's what woke me up this morning which is strange as rain normally puts me to sleep.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

you now remember that obscene monkey flailing has all but replaced actual dancing in mainstream culture

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

Here is the context.

Antonio Cuahua’s four children—10-year-old Cecily, 8-year-old Anthony, 6-year-old Marrissiah, and 5-year-old Enrique—are all U.S. citizens.
A judge recently ruled that they could be sent to Mexico to live with their father, but the documentation needed to apply for Mexican citizenship costs at least $1,500

They want but can’t just cross the border to Mexico to be with their father. They need to ***apply for fucking papers or Mexico won’t let them in***.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

living somewhere where it rains in December
Faaaaaaaaaaaaag.
It's all I have left.
crowdfunded minority mass deportations never
I couldn't donate enough.

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

if you only knew how bad the jews are...

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

Where do you live then?

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

US should ban double citizenship, this looks like a scam too, with current law they will reach adulthood and bring everyone back plus their new spawn as broodmothers and fathers.

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

h'whyte bois btfo

asian women belong to blaccy!

David Torres
David Torres

North.

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

Montana?

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

How long until Drumpf attacks and everything we've been talking about no longer matters?

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

Replace it with love instead. Love Trump's hate, remember?
Kinda think the Government should shoulder the cost. It would certainly be cheaper than taking care of them for the rest of their lives.

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

I came across this earlier and thought you'd like it, given you enjoy historical items.

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

you now get a temp block for talking about eminems album which is 90% trumphate and 100% whiteshaming

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

Also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Brunswickers

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

Something like that.
But if I don't feel hate and anger all the time then I'll let my enemies get away with shit.

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

temp
Incoming ban in a few hours. That's how my last few have happened.

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

dumb redditmods

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

referencing fiction

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

Yeah. Jannies can’t ban, just temp block. It gets reviewed by a mod later and a ban usually follows.

Asher Flores
Asher Flores

Thank you my friend. Even without the filename I could tell it was German in origin from the eagle.
The Brunswick Ducal Corps (German: Herzoglich Braunschweigisches Korps), commonly known as the Black Brunswickers in English and the Schwarze Schar (Black Troop, Black Horde, or Black Host) or Schwarze Legion (Black Legion) in German, were a military unit in the Napoleonic Wars. The corps was raised from volunteers by German-born Frederick William, Duke of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (1771–1815) . The Duke was a harsh opponent of Napoleon Bonaparte's occupation of his native Germany.[1] Formed in 1809 when war broke out between the First French Empire and the Austrian Empire, the corps initially comprised a mixed force, around 2,300 strong, of infantry, cavalry and later supporting artillery.[1][2][3]

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

"women"

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

South Dakota then?

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

reminder: this is the looks of a woman that yellowfever fags eventually settle down with

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

Sure.

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

turnout greater than 2012 and 2016 for an off cycle special election
OK.

Nolan King
Nolan King

this tweet exists

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

Since we're talking about Germans let's talk about how one of Hans' kings tried creating an army of nothing but lanklets.
The Potsdam Giants was the Prussian infantry regiment No 6, composed of taller-than-average soldiers. The regiment was founded in 1675 and dissolved in 1806 after the Prussian defeat to Napoleon. Throughout the reign of the Prussian king Friedrich Wilhelm I of Prussia (1688–1740) the unit was known as the "Potsdamer Riesengarde" ("giant guard of Potsdam") in German, but the Prussian population quickly nicknamed them the Lange Kerle ("tall guys").
The Regiment was founded with a strength of two battalions in 1675 as “Regiment Kurprinz” under the command of Prince Frederick of Brandenburg, the later King Frederick I of Prussia. In 1688 the later King Frederick William I of Prussia became the nominal Commander of the Regiment. After Frederick William I ascended to the throne in 1713, he proceeded to strengthen his military, including hiring 40,000 mercenaries. He had already begun to recruit taller soldiers and needed several hundred more recruits each year.
As the number of tall soldiers increased, the regiment earned its nickname 'Potsdam Giants'. The original required height was 6 Prussian feet (about 6'2" or 1.88 meters),[1] well above average then and now. The king was about 1.6 meters himself.[2] He tried to obtain them by any means, including recruiting them from the armies of other countries. The Emperor of Austria, Russian Tsar Peter the Great and even the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire sent him tall soldiers in order to encourage friendly relations. Several soldiers were given by Tsar Peter I as a gift in return for the famous Amber Room.[3] Pay was high, but not all giants were content, especially if they were forcibly recruited, and some attempted desertion or suicide.

Gavin White
Gavin White

your grandpa fought for this

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

So did yours buster brown.

William Adams
William Adams

Since I have them on hand, here's a few more wiki pages featuring the skull & crossbones motif.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_crossbones_(military)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totenkopf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jolly_Roger#Military_use

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

DIDNT someone tell the brits making a continuous line cutting the world in 2 would lead to some trouble. They dicks bigger than their brains

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

implying Moore won't win the recount
lel

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

try to report a post
"you have already reported this post"
I didn't
Anyone else having this issue recently?

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

Sure, whatever kid.

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

I still can't believe mods tried to filter "Priestap." I was just hanging around posting about kikes involved in the muh Russia investigation but no, I had to get banned for speaking his holy name

Leo Price
Leo Price

Checked thanks.
Beady eyes, leaf. Beady eyes full of hunger.

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

Cursed Image

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

Is he, dare I say it, /ourgroyper/?

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

Eat a bullet kike. He's based and you know that already.

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

What an idiot

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

His intentions are good, but he is a fool.

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

Autism isn't rea....

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

Maybe inexperienced with politics but he's literally /ourguy/. How is he a fool?

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

Bear worship (also known as the bear cult or arctolatry) is the religious practice of the worshiping of bears found in many North Eurasian and North American ethnic religions such as the Sami, Nivkh, Ainu,[1], pre-Christian Basques, and Finns.
Finns
So what do you know? Spurdo was a god once.

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

SAM HYDE IS A CIA SPOOK

he has been sent here to divide this board, do not let them win

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

The Left is quintessentially irrational. I’ll say it again, in case it’s not getting through. Leftists are at war with reality. This is why invoking logic, facts, irrefutable proof, superlative arguments, etc., is generally futile in dealing with them. Their entire body of expression arises out of a wilful suppression of observable fact in what could be described as a mass psychosis that is fuelled by… social esteem.

They want to be popular. They want to be liked. They want to feed off Twitbook likes, friendings, and so on. That’s why they virtue-signal: to thrive on the nectar of approval. They are of the same cloth as those who vocally supported Hitler or Stalin were cut from: go-along-to-get-alongers. They have no logic-based, robustly structured, consistent argument matrix; instead, their language is rhetorical, emotive, sensual, impulsive, hysterical, accusative. But never rational.

This opens up the means to deal with them. And that is… charitable ostracisation. Sure, refute their mantras with compelling arguments; it will serve as a public testimony to their idiocy and may plant in them a seed for future recovery, but in the interim, politely cut them off. Let them know, with solemn cadences, that their views are unacceptable to you. In short, “unfriend” them.

Ridicule, Realtalk, and Rejection are the Three Rs of successfully neutering leftoids. Cut them quick. Cut them up. Cut them off.

The Left has had a monopoly on the use of Rhetoric-slash-Ridicule to disarm their enemies, which was a choice of necessity because the Left long ago abandoned Reason as an avenue to access power. It’s all sophistry and triple bankshot hypocrisy for the Left, abetted by cowardly controlled opposition epitomized in CuckRyan’s untrustworthy sanpaku eyes, and this formula has been very successful for them…..until now.

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

Every meme is ancestral memory apparently.

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

Yes

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

Someone figured out why it got banned. See: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153240050/#153242199

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

Preaching to the choir.

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

How is he a fool?
By doing unbelievably stupid shit. You should disown anyone being that stupid.

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

It's getting ridiculous.
Don't revive the cult of Spurdo. Otherwise reddit will ruin it like they did Pepe/Kek.

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

I've always said that Spurdo should replace Pepe for the 2020 election.

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

He's fucked his chances. Also
losing that much to Paul Ryan

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

Who started the TRUMP IS GOING TO FIRE MUELLER DECEMBER 22 meme? It's like they're trying to b8 Trump into doing it for some reason.

William Foster
William Foster

I recall at one point you had mentioned the desire to convert to Orthodox Christianity. Have you done so?

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

It would a change.

David Watson
David Watson

This is far from the first time it's happened.

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

Not yet. I just haven't found a church yet.

Elijah King
Elijah King

Haha fuck no. R_thedonald would rape the meme to death. Those niggers are going to be a problem.

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

Ah.

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

It's like they're trying to b8 Trump into doing it for some reason.
They are baiting him, so that they can "take it to the streets". What will that accomplish, nobody knows. If they sperg out, it would get shut down immidiately.

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

Well that makes sense actually

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

Oh boy I am in deep fucking shit Sup Forums. GF found out I donated to Trump campaign. She is throwing a hissy fit, calling me a pig and shit. She managed to calm down.

She is 30
I am 27

She has been pretty clingy lately, and keeps bitching to me about the need to settle down and her biological clock. I'm not her first but I do like her alot, got promoted a few months ago and my boss is training me to be his successor. I wanna focus on that. The other caveat is that i'm shit with girls, could not get a gf for the life of me in college and H.S. Only when I hit 26 was i getting good results.

What do I do? Also fuck /adv/ they give shit advice every time.

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

Picture it, they think they've figured Pepe out, watch them scramble to explain Spurdo.

H-HES A BASTARDIZATION OF PEDO BEAR
A BEAR WHO IS A PEDOPHILE
NO YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO ME
SPURDO IS A BEAR AND HE IS A PEDOPHILE YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME
DONT TRUST THE BEAR

They'll look like total freaks.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

oh no!

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

No pls. Spurdo being consumed by reddit would break my heart.

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

Trumpfags actually believe that a .gov email address is private lol
why are we called rural retards again?

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

It's no surprise considering Theresa May is cucking to the EU's every demand. It's bizarre.

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

first Pepe
now Spurdo
What's next? We find out that there is a female wolf god of high productivity or some shit?

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

He only had four months to campaign and it was entirely grass roots. Fuck off back to your bar beltway shill

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

Eventually it's going to happen when I can sort myself out.
M8, let Spurdo remain pure.

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

going 14 words for android children
Haha. When does the horror show start?

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

You're going to get shrew whipped

Bail on her ass

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

jew controlled politician
Doing what the jews want despite it being against the will of the electorate
Absolutely nothing new there.

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

Found the guy that swallowed Soros' load.

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

there there.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

Pedobear
youtube.com/watch?v=dbiJZnZQ4es

Yfw this video will be relevant in Oprah vs Trump 2020

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

everyone I don't like is a shill

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

A hypothetical android with capability to gestate a child would produce biologically identical children in artifical wombs. I just thought the difference in values of the Chinese and Saudis compared to the west about families was funny. A robot made in California or France would never say such things.

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

Wew boy won't that be some mess.

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

we must secure the existence of android AI and a future for android children

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

If you back a candidate and then immidiately go on "Fash the Nation", you are nothing short of retarded.

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

Good luck in whatever path you may choose.

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

What percentage of people do you believe would opt for impregnable gynoids if such a thing were nearly identical and very affordable?

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

Norge, it's pasta.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

Good morning, Norge.

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

Fash the Nation is based. I'd rather risk losing the seat to a democuck then not trying to get one of our guys elected. What's the difference?

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Truly a great mind

Michael Young
Michael Young

Thanks, friend.

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

dat shaft head tilt
Ummf!

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

t. Bannon

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

still wins
2020 is gonna be a cakewalk.

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

Fuck off turtle shill

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

I'm too trusting.

lo.

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

If you are going to attack Turtle your candidate has to campaign like a motherfucker. Roy moore didnt do that and Paul Nehlen isnt.

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

I trust all is well?

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

Paul actually fucking works for a living unlike turtle cucks sucking zog dick

This is a serious dilemma however

William Fisher
William Fisher

Zog knows to have competent ruthless servants. They wont just roll over and be defeated. What are Paul Nehlens chances?

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

I'd rather risk losing the seat to a democuck then not trying to get one of our guys elected
Ready to bow the enemy to get in power
Who is the traitor now?

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

Can you white niggers collectively commit suicide? Thanks

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

There is literally no difference between the two except the rate at which trannies get bathrooms

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

[spoiler]I would.[/spoiler]

Jordan White
Jordan White

Well you might as well just hand everything over to the dems then since it doesn't matter.

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

he's not happy that white people are advocating for themselves for the first time in his life

John Gomez
John Gomez

says all this shit
uses a jewess for a reaction gif

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

How's the Chinese market handling this?

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

no difference
one certainly vote no on everything R will do
the other will just follow R's lead
no difference
Go make a third party and never see power then.

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

That's retarded. We should be trying to take over a party instead. I don't know why Moore's loss suddenly brought all the conservatives back to their cuck corners again. Oh wait yeah I do. Conservatives are cucks

Luis James
Luis James

i'll just leave this here

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

I dropped her when I found out that she likes John Green books.

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

How is that crusade going then, "Kingmaker:? wait, i need to change it to "Losermaker".

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

So that California wildfire, why isn't anyone talking about it?

literally about to destroy the rich asshole celebrities neighborhoods

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

110% black turn out compared to Obama '12
anybody saw this coming

It's fucking Alabama. It will be fine. It's not like it's going to turn blue for a presidential election. Well it could, because conservatives are cucks that won't secure the fucking border

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

"Kingmaker:?

Does he really refer to himself as such?

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

Can someone remind me when are the tax bill votes?

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

It was a book that was written for him called "the devil's advocate" where it referred to him as such and the MSM loves to run with that tagline when referring to him. Admittedly he probably likes the reference but I doubt he considers himself as much.

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

No. Politically inept morons are being extremists and morons in the primaries and all blame is directed towards any anti GOPe person.

David Evans
David Evans

His everyanons comfy Sunday?

William Barnes
William Barnes

Because the media would have to admit then that California can't handle jack fucking shit if they ever would stand alone.

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

How can one refer to an individual as "kingmaker" when they, evidently, have made no kings?

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

The stupidest part is that this entire fire wouldn't have happened if they hadn't banned the scientifically-proven practice of controlled burning.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

He's aided in things but both people you are responding to said he doesn't refer to himself as such. I doubt even a very egotistical kingmaker would bother to refer to themselves as such.

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

scientifically-proven practice of controlled burning.

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

BETRAYAL

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

By doing unbelievably stupid shit. You should disown anyone being that stupid.
Yeah like Trump right?
This place has gone full blown cuckservative.

John Davis
John Davis

Priestap

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

Germany do you have any fire hazard areas?

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

Ban controlled burning while you planted a shitton of napalm trees in your state

Why can't the left ever think ahead for more than a year?

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

I am referring to the person who referenced him as such in the book that was mentioned. Bannon is certainly no "kingmaker".

If anything, such praise should go to Kellyanne, considering she managed Trump's campaign and ultimately helped him win.

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

Yeah, they polled 51% dems 12% reps and 37% independent.

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

she was just signalling to her whale group to dump their eth

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

How long before Allred brings out another liar for a round of ''Your tears say more than real evidence ever could?''

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

Because they are children.

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

what did he mean by this?

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

Is this real?

Joshua Wood
Joshua Wood

Does he really refer to himself as such?
Of course not, that would pushed it too far

Dylan James
Dylan James

Moore: 650k votes
Sessions had more than that when he ran unopposed
had 1.3m when he ran in 2008
Moore fucked up by not campaigning enough or pushing an actual message. I liked him but he was shit at running his campaign. Alabama voters fucked up by just not fucking turning out for him. Bannon fucked up by pushing a weak candidate over a personal vendetta.

Connor Reed
Connor Reed

Better elect that commie with and (R) next to him or else you're a TRS shill.

Landon Watson
Landon Watson

Bannon was instrumental in several aspects, I think people just tend to cast him aside because he left the white house to pursue his own things.

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

Romus and Remulus (founders of Rome) were raised by a wolf mother

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

What the fuck happened to Turkey? They weren't always nuts.

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

22nd

I think it's more likely Trump will announce a shutdown of the government or that a deal has been reached. Isn't the government funded until the 22nd?

James Taylor
James Taylor

the meme of jones being a moderate was true all along

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

Kellyanne pls go

I love you though

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

I "cast him aside" because he is political bacteria and entirely too egotistical. Not in the good, well earned sense either.

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

They've always been very politically unstable but not in such a way that seriously threatened the safety of people that lived there. Now Islam has gone beyond insane in the past half a century so political islam is ruining the place.

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

w-we got a dino?
hes trying for re-election

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

There are two types of Turks. Rabid nationalists and rabid Islamists. The latter are killing secular Turkey because Roach King wants to bring back the Ottoman Empire.

Evan Green
Evan Green

No.

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

The Refugee centers iirc

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

What's going on with these Mueller emails guys, saw something that they were obtained illegally?

CAN WE START THE NIGHT OF LONG KNIVES YET

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

He might be one of those blue dogs of ancient legend.

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

kek

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

Ah, that explains my recent three day ban for spam that seemed to come out of nowhere.
It happened during the Brazillian spam attack so I thought it was a mistake.
But it was probably delayed punishment for posting dead Palestinian babies in sandnigger threads.

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

Trump is already doing that lol
I hope he campaigns very strongly for every republican

Christian Young
Christian Young

I don't know your position but most everyone here was a Moore supporter when Strange was the pick by Trump. They weren't so down on him then. Maybe those things are the case but he is an influential political figure and it doesn't make any sense that anyone would deny that.

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

Doug Jones may be a democrat, but he's a democrat in Alabama, and he knows that going full resistard won't help his already slim chances of getting re-elected.

He also knows that begging Trump to resign over allegations that got stale a year ago has no benefits.

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

.gov

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

He got elected to a third of a senators term. He could be playing nice to get re-elected into a full term.

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

HURR MOORE FUCKED UP ITS ALL HIS FAULT
BETTER BURN THOSE BALLOTS MUH BASED DEMOCRATS
So be real with me for a second. When are you guys going to start posting articles or Trump giving out amnesty to illegals and spin it as a good thing? I mean you already consider Bannon an "extremist" for being a civnat. How far left are you backstabbers willing to go?

Luke White
Luke White

i've paid you a small fortune

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

Don't listen to the shills, Trump and Bannon are both our guys.

Never forget this is their shallow tactic.

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

Jfc Britain

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

HURR MOORE FUCKED UP ITS ALL HIS FAULT
Everybody tried to make him fail and he fucking lost by 1.5% because he was a lazy nigger who wouldnt rally and rather fly off to see the navy/army handegg game.

William Lopez
William Lopez

And here we are, having our dreams of a new Rome as well. Funny how that goes.

The secular part of the population got outbred by radicals, seeing as the secular part got only two kids at the most, while the radicals shat out at least four kids.

The rest of the world should take note what happened to Turkey, and what the dangers are of when radicals try to outbreed you. They pretty much flushed Ataturk's legacy down the toilet last year.

Luke Young
Luke Young

Erdogan decided to gnaw more and more power and acting more and more violently to thoe opposing him and make himself some sort of islamic prophet.

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

When are you guys going to start posting articles or Trump giving out amnesty to illegals and spin it as a good thing
Here come the famous fortune telling

How far left are you backstabbers willing to go
Clearly not as far as Bannon

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

don't push an actual message
go with Bannon against Trump
handle a softball interview poorly
fuck off the last weekend before the election to go watch a football game
get less fucking votes in a heavily focused on special election than a previous sitting senator got while running UNOPPOSED just a few years earlier
why did I lose?

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

That's haram

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

Have you thanked God for Donald Trump yet today?

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

Keith Richards snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

I've honestly given up on them over the past year. I've literally not seen one positive thing come from them but of course their media is far more jewish than even ours.

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

Turkey and Egypt, the non-Arabs go figure, were for a long time the two secular republics that US could count on to not be insane. They got Muslim Brotherhooded and Islamacized and went downhill.
Al-Sisi in Egypt is alright. Erdogan is a complete fucking dickhead and is ruining Turkey.

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

Because Sisi fucking booted the Brotherhood pawn.

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

The only aspect of Moore that I liked was that he was a fighter, and would not yield. People supported Moore for that reason, and because Strange was already out and had no path to victory leading up to the election. The only viable choice that remained was Moore.

Strange would have won had Bannon not interfered and gone against the President's wishes, dividing people over who to vote for. Strange had no major scandals, and was on board with the President's agenda. This is why he picked him. The GOP is now entirely justified in wanting to oust Bannon. He is as poisonous to the President's agenda as Hillary is to the DNC; both will not go away despite the damage they are causing.

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

Bannon's guy was always Mo Brooks, who will now get a new shot at success. You can read about their plan on Breitbart.

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

I remember Al-Sisi backing Trump ever since Obama dropped Egypt and Al-Sisi ever since they ousted Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood from power.

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

Wait, hold on.
Is that a tattoo on her second chin?

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

Yesssssssss

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

The irony of Ataturk. He pushed a secular, progressive (in a good sense) ideology, but centred it around the idea that they are all one and the same and devoted to the 'Turkish' nation. Now, as Islamism worms its way back into society, now everything is doomed to hell.

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

will not go away despite the damage they are causing.
You mean like the damage Trump is causing to the cuckservative movement?

Strange did have a major scandal if you don't recall. It was actual swamp creature stuff and not rando made up year book notations that normies lap up with ease

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

The US Constitution should have included a ban on any person who claims or has ever claimed any citizenship in addition to USA citizenship from serving in political office. Likely would have saved this country incalculable grief. There are dozens and dozens of House Reps and Senators with dual citizenship to """certain countries""". How can you be trusted to be loyal to the interests of the USA?

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

Mum always had good taste.

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

What

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

The FFs never expected this to happen. They thought we would have had common sense.

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

Oh, goddamn it, you're right. Fucking hell.

I want off this planet.

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

Yes there is a tattoo on that fat roll she calls a neck.

Colton Green
Colton Green

Yeah, it's pretty tragic to think about it. He gave the Islamists an inch, and as a result, they burned his entire legacy down in less than a century.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

Call Bannon left wing without evidence.
Actually suck up to the democrat.
You're weak, just like Obama.

Reminder that your democrat comrades are burning ballots as I type yet you go along with the MSM narrative.
You are brainwashed.
Don't fight back goy.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

This is fuckin hilarious news to wake up to. Kickstart his fucking minibeans over the wall to daddy!

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

it's all so tiresome

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

What happened to that story that was "just about to break" about 40 congressmen with harrassment histories?

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

(((Schiffty)))

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

You mean like the damage Trump is causing to the cuckservative movement?
Which Bannon is actively harming, with no help from Bannon. To quote the title of that new book: "Let Trump be Trump."

Strange did have a major scandal if you don't recall.
I do not. The only thing that mattered was that the President wanted him. Now we have a Democrat where a Republican should be, thanks to Bannon.

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

People supported Moore for that reason, and because Strange was already out and had no path to victory leading up to the election.
People supported Moore before Moore was the only candidate during the primaries, despite Trump's endorsement of Strange and warning that Moore may well lose, insisting that Strange was a McConnell ploy, swamp this or that, etc. The attitudes displayed by the people here were a mirror of what was going on all over. No one would listen to reason and were very insistent on Moore.

Now those same people who were very insistently in Moore's court are attacking Bannon as the sole problem, rather than taking responsibility for the matter. The most viable candidate was Strange.

Strange would have won if the people here and in Alabama would stop being nonsensical and listen to Trump. The people here, there, and everywhere bare tremendous blame. Even when Moore was flailing people were insisting that Mo Brooks was the person to get, instead of Strange when Trump endorsed him. It's foolish insubordination. I'm simply saying self-reflection is more due than finger pointing. I supported Strange from the start so I should be more against Bannon than anyone but I'm asking for moderation and reasonable thought in the matter.

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

All the dems who knew they were one of those 40 kvetched.

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

Turned blue? by 10,000 votes. And all the dems had to do is get a 92% turnout (yeah sure), get a 24 hour a day slanderous media campaign with every single media company on board (including Fox) and have both major parties completely railing against a candidate. Dream on, faggot. Brooks will have that seat back in 2 years

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

I agree that Mo Brooks was Bannon choice as his weapon and, sadly, that made the GOP bury him first and foremost. I say sadly because he was a fine candidate.
Then Bannon latched on Moore so he could be his weapon against the GOP. Not unpredictably the same thing happened.

I don’t fault Bannon for attempting to oust the establishment, he is right and they must be ousted. I blame Bannon for ***failing*** at it and making it even harder for others (like Trump himself) to attempt.

Absolutely any retard can try and fail in a war against the GOP. Trump didn’t succeed at it by being a stubborn and entering in a losing battle unprepared.

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

Donald Trump is a Puppet for the Jews
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

Trump and His Wall
youtu.be/wXsLtpk_G_w

Trump Should be President of Israel
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q

Trump Praises Israel and Benjamin Netanyahu
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

Trump Speaks to World Jewish Congress
youtu.be/LdgGvQuXYeQ

Trump Declares Jerusalem Capital of Israel
youtu.be/Hob43zceXq0

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

Mo Brooks also wasn't as popular as you guys want to pretend, I've actually be on the ground and talked to people. How about actually listening to fucking Trump himself? It's insanity.

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

I'm just saying it's one of the few flaws of a document that has managed to guide our nation for hundreds of years without major collapse. They clearly had a concept this could happen as the natural born citizen requirement for the President exists.

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

The transition emails are all .gov addresses. Only trumpfags are muddying the waters by lying that they were obtained illegally

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

Very nice. 10/10

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

when you don't know about executive privilege

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

Mo Brooks has debilitating cancer now. Strange was all around the best choice

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

Executive privilege has to be invoked. Who invoked executive privilege?

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

If Mueller improperly obtained emails which should be legally privileged, and not only failed to return them when that became apparent but actually made use of them, it's actually pretty fucking massive, far bigger than the Strzok texts. Lawyer-client privilege is a major thing.

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

Again they probably assumed we wouldn't be idiots and allow this to happen.

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

Executive privilege has to be invoked
wrong

John Cruz
John Cruz

And it's just the latest of a whole series of fuck ups from this bumbling idiot. Mueller is not a very good lawyer it seems.

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

Strange would have won if the people here and in Alabama would stop being nonsensical and listen to Trump.

This was my entire point and why Bannon is at fault, even if not 100%. Do not act as if the hostile reactions and criticism aimed toward him are without merit or validity.

James King
James King

Baking

Worry not

Murphy's law

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

Brooks ran in the primary, didn't make it. He's like the backup quarterback, everybody loves them when the teams losing.

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

Granted it seems Trump was right but who the fuck saw this moon shot election coming? Everyone was sure Moore would win. The numbers put out by dems are absolutely incredible let alone the 17k rural retards that voted for Homer Simpson.

This shouldn't have even been a thing but normies lapped up all the #metoo bs. I think we all underestimate how powerful that crap is to normies.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

I don't think anyone is pretending he was popular, since he was out of the race in no-time at all.

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

user, you are conflating two things. One is:
were the emails obtained resorting to crime (hacking, theft, etc)?
Obviously not, they were already in servers managed by the govenment

did Mueller followed proper procedure to obtain said emails?
It seems not, that’s what’s being claimed, not that he illegally accessed the server but that he did it violating due process

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

facts about how Moore ran his campaign and actual vote numbers are the MSM narrative

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

I hope talyor has the stamina to last the onslaught of blacks and roasties that have been piling on to score a few virtue points on her. Apparently not dragging your singing career into politics is a crime for a white person.

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

he got away with murder

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

The numbers put out by dems are absolutely incredible

A significant number of that is also due to people being bused in.

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

He's like the backup quarterback, everybody loves them when the teams losing.
Exactly

Do not act as if the hostile reactions and criticism aimed toward him are without merit or validity.
I don't mean to, I mean to say that everyone who got us to this point, the primary voters of Alabama in the court of most of the people here and the various non-Alabama support for anyone but Strange and Trump, are foremost to blame. Bannon wanted Mo Brooks foremost.

People here are pretending that Mo Brooks was a viable candidate, they swear it up and down. Cunt Coulter was suggesting he take Moore's place, like adding fuel to the fire was helping.

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

youtube.com/watch?v=O9wUB3NWShg

we wuz nsdap and shiiiiiiieeeeet

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

NEW THREAD

FRESH BREAD

GO

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

When you're as white as her, yes it absolutely is in that industry

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

Prove it
Then why hasn't the agency said it was obtained illegally? Only Trump's lawyers and fellow trumpfags have said that with zero evidence of any wrongdoing

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

"Holy shit i won by only 1% against a bible thumping pedo. I have to work with Trump or die in 2020"
works with Trump to try and secure 2020 place

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Bannon wanted Mo Brooks foremost.

It should not matter whatsoever what he wants. It matters what the President wants.

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

playing a role deliver AL to Dem
What else do you need? Another strong crushing.

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

It should not matter whatsoever what he wants. It matters what the President wants.
Agreed, but people here didn't care for that just like a huge portion of people in Alabama didn't care. They wanted to be renegades.

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

Then it should be a lesson learned for the future. If the President endorses someone, vote for them. Do not listen to outside voices, like Bannon, causing division.

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

Ideally so, I'm guessing there will still be tons of people balking at the thought of Trump endorsing a safe moderate and go right against him again and again.

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

mr pirate where are you from? im guessing someone in central time zone bc i am and were always browsing the same hours

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit