About the trump dossier

how will the leftist cucks handle it when they find out the trump dossier was a Sup Forums prank?

the dossier is regarding the pisstape and the trump in his pajamas eating chicken tendies and fapping to hentai in a cinema surrounded by russian prostitutes who was made to watch him right?

we know rick wilson obtained the info isnt that not the case? we then know he handed it to someone else and it wound up with the fbi correct?

>hentai
>chicken tendies

ok lads which one of you did this? this prank is gonna cause ww3 lmao

rick wilson is the guy we trolled hard sending pizzas to his house,sending jizz trbutes of his wife and childrens pics to him,called his daughter a coal burner and also didnt we make him spaz out and have an epileptic fit over a flashing gif?

he even tried to call us out on the news

basically the whole dossier was a Sup Forums prank sent to rick which has snowballed and the dems cant back down from it cause they would have to admit they was fooled by pol trolls lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCu_AtK7tGg
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

muh Sup Forums prank

but it was

chicken tenders is a meme

>i was so angry i stood up and slapped a plate of chicken nuggets out of my mums hand,IT WAS HER TURN!

and this

youtube.com/watch?v=sCu_AtK7tGg

Everytime you hear Russia replace it with Sup Forums and everything will make sense.

>how will the leftist cucks handle it when they find out the trump dossier was a Sup Forums prank?

it's literally in the archive 4plebs. multiple thread with posts that ended up being in the dossier.

thankfully the archives can only be used by those with 100+ iq

I don't think we have any proof that Sup Forums came up with it. But it's exactly the sort of thing that would have been invented here. And it's not at all the sort of thing anyone trying to create a realistic dirty story about Trump would come up with. If you want people to believe your fairy tale about Trump, don't you have him doing something cruel and rich, like building a giant chessboard and watching from a tower while slaves fight real battles to the death on it? I just came up with that as fast as I typed it, and it's more believable than the piss tape.

its time to dig them out lad

we can really embarass the left with this,millions have been spent investigating it and it will discredit the entire left wing MSM

screencap it all and dump on r the donald and twitter,get it to breitbart and infowars also

Trsprudence on Twitter (now banned)

Also, read the zerohedge article

>its time to dig them out lad

not a chance.

we're saving it for 2020

>e and the trump in his pajamas eating chicken tendies and fapping to hentai in a cinema surrounded by russian prostitutes who was made to watch him right?
none of that is in the dossier

Too bad for you it, it wasn't a prank.

>none of that is in the dossier

imagine if you were wrong:

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

One thing that's been bugging me about the piss dossier lately that no one has seemed to mention -

If obtaining any information from a foreign source during an election is collusion and against the law, and Democrats obtained the dossier from whatever Steel, an Mi5 agent, then didn't Hillary collude with the British government to influence the election by the left's standards?

yes it was along with the piss on the bed stuff anyone can find out where the president stayed lmao

you got played son.

because it was an user from here who handed it to rick wilson lmao

obamas govt interfired with quite a few elections globally

lol did you make that yourself? nice shitty highlighting job

there was a real dossier and a fake dossier which user inserted into the circumtances.

everyone who said they saw the real dossier when they didn't in order to seem lie they knew more than they did ended up lending credence to the Sup Forums dossier, which became known as the actual dossier. hubris made it all possible.

tfw none of us have seen the real fusion dossier to date.

worse than that Steele was selling info that could he used as blackmail. he offered dossier to other governments first. he a blackmail vendor .

It wasn't a Sup Forums prank, dems and never trumpers got trolled by a russian intelligence operative. The only scary thing is they were dumb enough to fall for such an easy trap.

>muh 4D chess

I wish you lads would fuck off back to Redit to be honest, you don't even talk like people who've been on Sup Forums for 5+ years.

nigger i was in that thread, trump telling putin "you have to go back" after they got into a fight is probably the best part then again all of it was gold i probably chuckled for a week

>lol did you make that yourself? nice shitty highlighting job

irrelevant, it's a part of our history now.

And FusionGPS was founded by a Russian and employed Russians. So everyone involved in paying for or promoting the dossier conspired with foreign agents to interfere in an American election, and then to attack an American president.

Why do you think they're so desperate to get rid of him? This isn't Watergate-level stuff. Hillary was right, this is noose level.

No because democrats aren't held to the same standards, only republicans can get in trouble for colluding with foreign governments, just like only right wingers can be nazis.

That's great news. My IQ is only 99, so I can't find it. I'd love to read it.

been here since 2011 and i dont use reddit i dont like the layout,you fuck off pls?

find it on 4plebs user,screencap everything and make a new thread,its time we make the left look like fucking idiots

The Dems paid Fusion GPS to have Steele troll the MSM.

>bald cuck who goes home to his controlling wife from his lame job insults you

Ok

there is nothing about hentai in there, that was made up after the dossier leaked, the actual dossier only talks about the piss incident

>actual dossier

fusion has not released it.

you've only seen the Sup Forums version

never forget

None of the Russia collision shit is actually about doing right by the law, it's entirely politically driven.

please draft my wife.

Take it easy, the lines not going through the center of either circle, therefore a shorter distance

You're a moron dude. That was just some bullshit the Russians here were trying to spread to discredit it. Most of the claims have been verified at this point.

treu.

it was actually russians from 9gag and reddit.

Welcome to Sup Forums, now fuck off.
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

It was a FBI creation. The FBI OWNS this board.

fuck off democucks

bullshit, buzfeed leaked the dossier