Wanted to see Vincent Van Gogh biopic with gf, room was full, went to see Agatha Christie reboot instead...

>wanted to see Vincent Van Gogh biopic with gf, room was full, went to see Agatha Christie reboot instead, Murder on the Orient Express
>"can't be that bad right, it's set in the 30's and is a Hercule Poirot story, right"
>like original story, film opens in 1936 Palestine protectorate
>first 2 minute, an English negro policeman
>Hercule Poirot boards Orient Express - stationmaster "Michel" is played by an Arab
>Swedish nun has been replaced by Mexican woman
>Italian chauffeur replaced by Cuban
>Dr. Constantine replaced by a negro
>nice_blackwashing.jpg
>First scene on the train, white German man complains to have to sit with Dr. Ooga Booga, compares ruining wines by mixing them
>Daisy Ridley (SJW star wars femhero) lashes at him, mixes both wine, says she enjoys rosé, and storms out violently
>turns out Star Wars whore and Dr. Ooga Booga are lovers
>nice_miscegenation_propaganda.gif
>Murder happens, first suspect is white male
>White male blames the Cuban for no reason in the script, just because "muh dirty cuban"
>Hercule Poirot instantly says "hurr wat a racist, I don likey like"
>Victims of background murder who were all goyim in the original novel are now all Jews
>Train stops in Yugoslavia
>Serb police is entirely negroes and Arabs

that sure was a (((good movie)))

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Green_(writer)
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Blackwashing_in_film&oldid=778527088
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking lel if true user.

who was the murderer?

Suchet is the most BASED Poirot

Probably white demonz

that is what im anticipating

All of them did it except the train line director and Hercule Poirot. They killed the guy because he murdered a Jewish little girl (he was an Italian white male, played by Johnny Depp).

no way lol

Never thought I'd like a johnny depp character again

Im old and have kids so I dont see many movies in the theater anymore. I actually regretted missing this one. Thanks for the review. I will just watch Suchet again.

>Hercule Poirot instantly says "hurr wat a racist, I don likey like"
The character was always written as a race-realist, which today would be regarded as literarilly hitler.

Cultural Marxist/SJW masturbation

I watched it with a group of friends a few weeks ago. Extremely cucked movie, but I suppose every movie is like that nowadays.Sad tbqh.

What's hilarious to me is that it was set in a year where we could verify where people of certain races were, and how many of them were there. If we look at a 1936 movie, pretty much any 1936 movie set in the year it was filmed, you're going to get an accurate depiction of the races, and what they were up to at the time.

This revisionist history stuff is getting really out of hand. How can people still take this seriously?

Did you watch Orient express in a 46 seat room named after Gábor Bódy by any chance?

How did the movie handle making the audience question whether the passengers were immoral or righteous when they murdered the gangster?

Everyone killed the gangster. Literally, everyone on the train except the detective. It was almost like he tore up our lives so it's inherently justified we murder him.

Hilarious if accurate

yuge if true

Is this how it happens in the original story?

Subtle dig at murdering anyone who doesn't drink the koolaid

I honestly was expecting some kind of jewry, but not that much blackwashing. The africanized Yugoslav police was really daft.

Yes I did. How do you know ? Te ki vagy ?

I can't remember if it was in the original novel, but in the film, Poirot gave a gun to the jewish woman who instigated the murder and said if they killed him, they would go free. In the end, just like the novel, he told the Yugoslav police that it was a rogue murderer who escaped.
The whole ending was overly dramatic with Poirot giving them a speech along the lines of "you're free now, go live your lives". He didn't appear bitter at all like you would expect. The movie basically justified murder for people you dislike. Gf was shocked they got off so easily, almost with a medal on top of that.

>Murder happens, first suspect is white male

>current year
>going to the (((movies)))

What' wrong with you madžar-brat?

ffs

Thank you based Hungarian. Saved me money and time. I had contemplated seeing this but had reservations which you have confirmed. Im basically done with film and TV at this point.

>The africanized Yugoslav police was really daft.
But were they pure african or some mixed shit and arabs? It would be too laughable to see niggers in 30s police uniforms in fucking Yugoslavia.

The ironic thing is the original story's based on Lindbergh kidnapping. All those minorities basically avenge the dead child of America's greatest crypto-nazi

Poirot's moustache in the new movie looks hideous.

I clearly remember seeing one negro in Serb uniform, and next to him an arab/paki. I almost laughed out loud in the room at that point.

>He didn't appear bitter at all like you would expect. The movie basically justified murder for people you dislike.

Somehow expected it to be like this. I really liked how in the Suchet TV movie you get a clear sense how Poirot is struggling with the choice whether to let them go or not and in the end choosing the latter clearly breaks his sense of justice.

written by (((micheal green))) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Green_(writer)

He murders a person in his last novel anyway.

>oirot is struggling with the choice whether to let them go or not and in the end choosing the latter clearly breaks his sense of justice.
You actually make this sounds like a really good piece of cinema, I might have to stop watching the finest in tasmanian produced mills and boon smut for an afternoon and watch it

>"We can have peace and security only so long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood, only so long as we guard ourselves against attack by foreign armies and dilution by foreign races."
t. Charles Lindbergh

FUCKING BASED

Fuck I would have laughed for sure. Did your gf say something about the niggers or she didn't even notice?

He was referring to the old Suchet version, not this diversity festival.

>Yes I did. How do you know ?
I work at that cinema.

>tfw Sup Forums
>tfw having to work during jewish and gay filmfests and show degenerate movies

This makes me sad.

is what I meant

I want them to fuck as well

She's already very much an ethnonationalist, but as a woman do, she doesn't base her life on it like we do, but this movie was too much for her. She said she already found grotesque seeing an English negro policeman in the first minutes. She was particularly not fond of seeing how Doctor Ooga Booga was praised all along the movie (sharpshooter, commander, university emeritus, doctor...). She actually brought it all before I even started when the movie ended.

Thirding this, Post a recap on Sup Forums after you're done.

Na szevasz. I go to Müvesz because it's the only one who shows not so retarded movies with subtitles. Szinkron films are harder for me as my Hungarian is not proficient yet, just fluent. But yes, I sadly see they're always doing Jewish festival or Gay festival. Quite nasty.

>Serb police

DONT watch hollywood movies
i know Europeans movie have some of this shit but only French/British do it excessively and even then no so much as ((((americans)))
I gave up on anything from hollywood long ago, i am lucky that theres a cinema nearby that only shows European films, form all over. I don't like going to the cinema to see niggers, even more so if I watch EUROPEAN Cinema

Daily reminder that the "blackwashing in media" article was deleted from wikipedia not too long ago. Can't have goys knowing about that.

got any pics of it or a link?

>Murder on the Orient Express
>There will never be an all white hollywood movie ever again

>I don't like going to the cinema to see niggers, even more so if I watch EUROPEAN Cinema

Be careful with recent western EU films thou, the inmemegration is starting to infest films from kekd EU countries.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Blackwashing_in_film&oldid=778527088

That, at least, is factual.

SHOCKING! [PHOTO] [VIDEO] [18+]

I remember watching this and thinking the same about the Yugoslav police. Why would there be black coppers in 30's Balkans?

That's why they don't get my $$$$

Test

I actually think you can currently see when a movie is trying to push its diversity for the sake of diversity and when it’s done realistically as part of the world and the story. A great example when done right is the Bone Tomahawk director’s new movie Brawl in Cell Block 99 which I just saw at the Finnish Night Visions film festival. Can't say more than, if you can see it in the theaters, FUCKING GO SEE IT. Probably one of the best movies of the year and shows that there are still directors who are making movies grate again.

Yeah that is hilarious, what is funny is that it belittles everyone involved. Arabs ect have an interesting enough history to not need to be re-cast as serbs.

Yes. There is a thread throughout Pirot stories where he battles moral equivocation. Especially because justice can only be delivered through the truths he uncovers. Generally he falls on the side of morals and the law. In this one he lets them get away with it. In the original movie and book this was done in a grim, I hate the world sort of a way, and fuck you assholes for choosing to become killers. In the new movie Im sure it is a done will tons of glee and moral equivocation is celebrated as more important than truth. Post consequence cultural marxist shit.