Are they ever going to fuck off?

It must be nice to live in a non-occupied country.

>be France
>kicks USA
>but muh dead soldiers it's like anuddah shoah
years later
>FUCKING PAY FOR YOUR DEFENCE EUROPE REEEEEEEE

Occupiers don't tend to pay rent

>It must be nice to be the biggest "Dindu nuffins"

Whats armed forces europe? They just constantly move around the continent not settlling down?

have any germans in the past 70 years ever tried calling for a referendum on this?

thats hate speech and your probably an anti-semite too

Wrong.

I get what you're saying but the taiwanese organized a referendum and voted to kick out the murricans in the 1970s

>2 US Coast Guard in Italy
What's their story?

Why is there any US Coast Guard in Europe?

>Population of Germany as of 2016: 82.67 Million
>"occupied" by 34,435 soldiers

>germany
>asking the public what they want
what a nice thought

Tallahassee Geckopeople.

>It must be nice to live in a non-occupied country.
Hello there, Poles from 1942 are calling, pick up the phone crying bitch

>you just can vote away an occupier

Back to the jungle my fellow white monkey

Because you don't recognize coasts

They got lost

(((They))) won't be able to afford to keep troops abroad when they become Brazil 2.0 however by the time that happens "your" country will be an Islamic warzone.

They are operating Israels nuclear rockets aimed at the bundestag in case the awakening comes.

>euroshits
>WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA STOP ACTING AS THE WORLD POLICE YOU FUCKING DICTATORS WE FUCKING HATE YOU FUCKING FUCK OFF ALREADY
>america: "Hey we're gonna ask you guys to pay more for NATO because it feels like we are everywhere and doing it all for you guys. We're gonna focus on ourselves a bit and go back to a more isolationist foreign policy after finishing off ISIS."
>"WHAT THE FUCK NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT RUSSIA WILL RAPE AND KILL ALL OF US YOU MUST BE PUTIN'S PUPPET WHAT THE FUCK FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE HOW COULD YOU BETRAY US THAT'S IT YOUR PRESIDENT ISN'T WELCOME IN OUR COUNTRY ANYMORE EXCEPT YOUR SOLDIERS AND BASES HAVE TO STAY"

don't lose a war next time lmao

>German military: 180,000
>German military status: not operational
Germany can probably be BTFO in 2 days if our American "friends" decide so.

Please Klaus, don't get our hopes up.

if we used drones only and just bombed u sure, but if we didnt and it was a fair war then no, we couldnt even beat rice farmers or camel jockeys in our history as a nation

you just need to be confident
and also don't lose a war

Nobody here is afraid of muh Russia. Feel free to piss off anytime.

It's fucking brilliant faggots... We run the world and fuck your girlfriend's bc Merica...

The jews run the world through you and Tyrone fucks your girlfriend. Stop being delusional.

after doing some exercises and drills with those guys, having them hang out in our Barracks and hanging out in their Basesi gotta say the US Soldiers i met are really nice and cooperative People, you can work with them as well as drink a beer with them.

That one is missing Karl Marx too.

>tfw not in

That may be true but still a sovereign country should not have that amount of foreign troops on its soil in times of peace.

Bitch I am Tyrone

we are the pin Point of NATO strategy in Europe. Those Troops going to the ME, Lithuania and Africa ? All going through Rammstein Air Base.
Germany really isnt an occupied Country and those Guys dont have the Attitude of occupiers.
We are Friends and Allies, all the memes aside those bases are watching our back as we are theirs

They Soviets, Canadians and British left. Why didn't you?

This one is not.

>Complaining that your government allows 30,000 Americans to camp in your country when they literally invited 2,000,000 Muslims to live at tax payer expense.

One problem at a time, Hans.

Yes we know.

USA basically controls NATO.

And you know what they say about NATO and Europe:

Keeps the Russians out
Keeps the Germans Down
Keeps the Americans in

on vacation

You Krauts sure about this decision?

It is a big scary world out there (pic related).

It's to give jobs to men that are under 6' tall

>invited
>muslims from Afghanistant, Iraq and Syria
hm, I wonder why we're being overrun by people from these countries

Because nearly 80 years ago you sperged out to fuck and now ethno nationalism is a no-no in all white countries.

Cheers.

How do American nukes on German soil keep us safe? If anything they make us a legitimate target.

exactly. in the future when armies are invading European nations ... nay ... even our own; we should be patient and not rush to judgment as women and minds are raped up, the defenseless are murdered en masse, and entire areas are occupied by Islamic conquerors. they're up to their eyeballs in niggers already, awaiting to become members of the new EU standing army. Muslims and niggers with carry weapons, and access to stuff that can hurt far more than fee-fees. What could possibly go wrong?

I don't see why this is so hard to understand.

You guys tried to take over Europe like 80 years ago.

America and NATO are there to keep you all in check.

We will never leave unless something dramatic happens.

Illegal, plus the US wrote into the German constitution/equiv that they have the right to dissolve the German government at will

Holy fucking shit, i really gotta call out the "Le 56%" Education here, and i even like the US

Please you two, get off pol for a day or two and do something in your life, cause this is some grade A Basement Autismo right here

Not hard to understand at all. You will leave, though, in our life time.

lmao what?
prove it

>we don't need to agree, nor have long conversations, nor drinks together, nor barbecues ... but you will need someone to cover your six o'clock when the SHTF
be careful what you wish for

I think it’s fucking hilarious that we managed to convince the entire world that the British empire was a relic from the past that just had to go when we really just took it for ourselves. FDR was especially good at this, denouncing imperialism while trading old useless warships to the British in exchange for whole islands.

And then post-WW2 we effectively take over the British empire in all but name. In fact we did it better (Britain never managed to lock down continental Europe as well as we have) and all while making these countries feel like they’re not being literally occupied.

Really all we did was rebrand the British empire for the 20th century.

Good