youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-KeR99zdM
youtube.com/watch?v=vjUqUVrXclE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NordFront
>Numale
Fuck off this is not a NordFront appreciation thread

now*

>been around for decades
>accomplished literally nothing except confirming "muh masterrace" is comprised of bald, pasty white, underemployed/uneducated backwoods idiots

They really spoiled an opportunity. Then again, what do you expect from room temp IQ nationalists.

They are a Swedish alt-right trad group. Top lads-- they battle Swedish antifa in the streets of Sweden and they are the last stand for Sweden.

Alphabet LARP squad to keep the few willing carroled into doing cuck shit indefinetly.

The fact that those that also has weapon licenses get mysteriously outed is a dead ringer.

Why are they all balding pussies and ugly chicks?

youtube.com/watch?v=LMwdjCVc3O0&bpctr=1513521492

Looks like 1/2 kurdish 1/4 somali 1/4 Romanian nuNorwegian mongrel is triggered. They are a group made mostly of combat-trained nationalist LEGIT able to cleanse Scandinavia from non-Germanic. They are THE friends
subhumans the picture. Our problem in South Germany/Austria/Switzerland is far smaller and almost all of them are gibmigrants and mongrels, not natives

This is why I'm extremely cynical about joining any group. You never truly know who is on your side and who is not, and an high-up infilitrator can effectively cripple everything. Leading the resistance is the best way to control it.

A decentralized network is the only hierarchy that can't be infilitrated with ease.

In the US the feds have branched out to 'creating and activating lone-wolfs'

Now they just create Dylan Roofs, Jeremy Christians, and baby driver. The perfect op to attack and demonize the right. (Make us look bad)

>checked

>they battle Swedish antifa in the streets of Sweden

Antifa runs away faster than Usain Bolt when they see NRM. Their main enemy is the cops.

Almost gave up on finding a Finnish poster.
Can either of you help me with something literature related. Pretty please?

kekistanis?

lol, imagine all these agents having fun in the woods larping as racists, secretly becoming racist.

I can't believe people actually share their political beliefs in public.

Weirdos!!!

They aren't numales and they are the best ethno nationalist group around in terms of aesthetics.
It's what IE try's to be but the whites in the US aren't homogenous.

>redpill me on x
Fuck off newfag

>the only hope for Scandinavia
>nu male

I had higher hopes for you, Norway.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-KeR99zdM

youtube.com/watch?v=vjUqUVrXclE

Thanks for posting this, I was gonna post it myself.

Legends

A fucking psyop. Stay home tjommi