Would you commit Rassenschande with a Finnish girl even though she has slanted eyes and high cheekbones?

Would you commit Rassenschande with a Finnish girl even though she has slanted eyes and high cheekbones?

im not aryan so yes

I don't speak Arabic, but I'd plow that pussy, bud.

No. Finnish women are hideous. I want a Korean gf.

I'd only commit Rassenschande with a finnish girl (male)

>Finnish women are hideous

those look like qts in your pic mate

your picture is a pure aryan though.

>commit Rassenschande
If that's leafspeak for 'fuck', then yes.

I don't know what that means, but white girls with chinky features is literally my fetish.

I'm basically Finnish by mother's side (Karels + other mongolo-chinks) and can't grow a beard thanks to them. Do you want this to your kid?

All i want for Christmas is an autistic Finnish waifu

>high cheekbones
Jokes on you! That's my fetish

That's the best part you retard
Idealized beauty is uniform and ultimately stale. That's why chads always fuck all kinds of girls.

Legit Korean girls are top tanyer so long they haven't gone full plastic alchemist, but your women are pretty good too desu

No, mogrels are disgusting l dont want a society of mutts like murica.

Sage

im a mestizo, and my dick gets harder the purer and whiter the girl looks, because I know Im tainting her beautiful and corrupting her soul

are you the same jungle fever finn?

greeks are mongrels, your genes are predminantly north african, middle eastern and some european.

Finnish girl with her East Asian boyfriend

>Finnish girl with her East Asian boyfriend

Yes but genes and traits are uniform according to our geography not forcefully planted like in murica.

Reveal your flag retard

That’s a really good looking couple

How do I get a job spamming this?

Finnish girl + her East Asian boyfriend

>Finnish girl + her East Asian boyfriend

im american ,
>not forcefully planted like in murica.

literally in all of europe it has been a history of conquering and raping

Fucking mogoloid lovers. I don't understand you people. Those are peasant throw away people in that pic.

As a White Supremacist I see nothing wrong with this couple since they’re keeping it in the same race.

>there's $250,000 of facial reconstructive surgery in pic

Yes

10 dolla suky suku