Do shops in your country accept gold? Why not?

Do shops in your country accept gold? Why not?
What about silver? Blowjobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6QdY6YDfj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Polish guy
>Offering blowjobs as a payment
Guess it's not only a female habit after all

if only blowjobs were fungible ...

You can't tax blowjobs so the state won't be allowing that anytime soon.

>implying they won't just steal 27% of the load and put it in a spermbank

What business would want to accept gold for everyday purchases? You would need to own scientific scales to measure out just the right amount of gold.

Anything that costs around 200 PLN?

Combiebars are all 1 gram. How much can you cheat a 1g bar?

We have ridges on the edge of most american coins because when they were actually gold/silver people would shave the edges. It adds up over many coins.
It would be just as easy on those little squares.

Silver is pretty divisible, especially 90% silver coins.

Why would I pay with assets when banks give me this handy card with which they get 1%+ of the transaction for doing basically nothing? I love usurers!

you gave a solution to your problem in the same post. why not just add ridges then?

You need another plate for comparison. How much money can you shave off before it becomes visible? 1 dollar?

>How much can you cheat a 1g bar
you'd be surprised.

You're fucking dumb mate, this isn't an argument.

That's why you make if flat plus you should have a cdrtificate on you.

you asked how someone could cheat a gold bar, by gold plating a tungsten bar.

eventually you just ditch the gold and use paper, like we do today because it's more convenient for both parties.

that's why bank notes were used but some people are greedy

Yes goy, invest in gold

Is there any way to tell a fake from a real without tearing it's insides?

If there wouldn't be gold wouldn't be the standard for all civilizations.

at least gold has a steady value over time :^)
it's not good for making money, but it's very good for keeping money
Because the jews found out they can control the world by introducing retarded moentary policies.

What are scales?

Seriously? Achimedes figured that shit our millennia ago

tungsten (the most common metal used) has a slightly different wight that pure gold so a highly accurate scale properly calibrated is the only sure way and even then gold with lots of impurities will have a different weight.

the gold standard is dead, and most civs used silver until the new world silver mines crashed the silver value.

*prints certificate from home*

If it's tungsten, then you could just try chopping the gold bar, gold is pretty maleable, tungsten is not.
But I'd assume they use lead instead?

So lets just give every business a sensitive graduated cylinder and a four place balance for free. Nothing could go wrong.

>The gold standard is dead
You don't even fucking understand what I mean, gold standard means money is tied to gold, which is very beneficial for all of us.
The standard for civilizations is to use gold, banks STILL STORE GOLD IN TONNES.

>Physical assets that are finite are for kikes
Oy vey

What? I didn't mention anything about businesses.

Even so if businesses ran on gold they'd buy the equipment themselves so they didn't get ripped off

Some probably do if you haggle with them - but gold is impracticable for small purchases.
Pic related is legal tender here, but the denomination €100 is less than a tenth of the actual gold value (and price).

A commodity is only as valuable as some one is willing to pay for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=S6QdY6YDfj0

>chopping the gold bar
thus making it unusable because the markings are what gives it value, not the gold itself.

What's your argument?
>The markings are what gives it value
Yeah I guess mined gold has no value.

gold only has monetary value after it has been refined and it's purity assured. raw gold is less valuable because it is of unknown quality.

If SHTF no one is ognna care about gold in the long run. What will make you a kangz are guns, bullets, bottled water and canned food. You'll be able to buy a woman for a can of those mini sausages.

metals come later if you're still alive
you could use food instead good luck having it not rot and transporting a gorillion shekels of it anywhere

>plus you should have a cdrtificate on you.
What? Like standard fiat paper money?

lmao

water displacement

>people would shave the edges

coin clipping, the reason the jews got expelled from england

>what is legal tender

It's a cumbersome way to store wealth these days that's not easily convertible but every Ham radio operator I know with trade goods and services for it.

It's worth have some gold and silver (especially at silver's current prince) in the floor safe with your burner cell phone, 5 extra boxes of match 45 acp and box of expired condoms.