>NE Hama Dec 8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec 17
>Euphrates Valley:SAA kicks out IS aftrer massive counter offensive
>N Hama:SAA retakes Musharifah, after capturing Al Zahraa & Al Hawiya farms
>Beit Jinn:SAA captures several positions from HTS, E of Mughar Al-Mir
>DeZ:SDF capture Abu Hardoub&Hasiyat towns from IS, impose full control over Murad Oil Field
>S Aleppo:SAA capture Rasm Al-Saiyalah and Abedah towns
>Aleppo:Rebel forces fire rocket into 1070 Housing Project hitting residential building, many injured
>E Ghouta:Reports of agreement between HTS&Damasc to greenbuss the group to Idlib
>Unconfirmed:Turkish Army enter Afrin
>Unconfirmed:FirstIranian military convoy entered Syria from Iraq through Tell al-Badi crossing
>IS beheads 2 Sy troops, displays corpses to kids in public, SAA reversed IS gains in Tadamon District
Yemen
>Saudis destroy Houthis missile workshops run by 'foreign experts', claims to identify 250 Iranian experts in Yemen
>Saudi airstikes hits wedding,kills 12 women. 20 civis killed in Hudaydah prov
>Saudi forces captured Al-Naqoub area &Bayhan District, S Yemen

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/942399236968206338
youtube.com/watch?v=WbIrm42zYTU
youtube.com/watch?v=IjHY0NichTc
archive.is/56qz1
rt.com/usa/413430-pentagon-millions-aliens-research/
rt.com/news/413448-isis-illicit-arms-us-iraq/
thesaker.is/debunking-the-flagwaving-myths-about-an-attack-on-north-korea/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-16/trump-slam-china-economic-aggression-and-undermining-international-order
sputniknews.com/asia/201712171060072486-taiwan-chinese-plane-yun8/
youtube.com/watch?v=6rWOtrke0HY
dailytimes.com.pk/161685/quetta-church-attack/
chinadaily.com.cn/a/201712/15/WS5a3306eba3108bc8c6734c47.html
southfront.org/syrian-army-advances-in-southern-idlib-fsa-launches-counter-attack-in-northern-hama-map-videos/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/16/ground-force-half-frances-military-planes-unfit-fly/
liveleak.com/view?i=3ac_1327784095
reliefweb.int/report/libya/libya-mass-executions-alleged-military-base
rusi.org/commentary/migrants-and-militias-libya’s-enduring-crises
thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/12/17/understanding-the-libyan-slave-trade-markets/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

I hate Iranians so fucking much.

Hello

4th for castillian fucking shits out

I hate Political Zionism so fucking much

Protests in Kiev, rumor is it's being called "march of impeachment"
twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/942399236968206338

>Pro-Saakashvili protesters are attempting to storm buildings
>police fighting back
Guess the burgers got tired of frozen conflict

>Saudi airstikes hits wedding,kills 12 women. 20 civis killed in Hudaydah prov
>airstikes
wdhmbt?

/sg/, APOLOGIZE
>youtube.com/watch?v=WbIrm42zYTU

in all seriousness, how did he ever fit so many inaccuracies in one speech?

>houthis losing cities after cities
>/sg/ acting as if nothing was happening
>youtube.com/watch?v=IjHY0NichTc

Catalans dont Deserve their own state because their not willing to break the rules put in place by the Spanish state to get it

Also No one deserves anything

two different incidents field was too long

can somebody please help i have no clue whats going on i havent followed this war at all

>Turkey will open embassy in east Jerusalem – Erdogan

Turkey will open its embassy in East Jerusalem, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has promised. “We have already declared East Jerusalem as the capital of the Palestinian state but we haven’t been able to open our embassy there because Jerusalem is currently under occupation. God willing, we will open our embassy there,” Erdogan said as cited by Hurriyet newspaper. Earlier this week, Turkey hosted an emergency summit of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), during which the 57 member countries acknowledged East Jerusalem as the capital of the Palestinian state. Erdogan has been among the most vocal critics of US President Donald Trump after he acknowledged Jerusalem as the Israeli capital earlier this month, saying the US move should be annulled and slamming Israel as a “terrorist state.”

archive.is/56qz1

desu this part makes me think it will be a long time untill they manage to fulfill this
“God willing, the day is close when officially, with God’s permission, we will open our embassy there,” Erdogan said.

they literally did though
Next time they'll need an armed uprising though

has notbeen updated for ages

>Pentagon sank $22mn into a secret UFO-chasing program – reports

The Pentagon spent $22 million to study UFOs in a 2007-12 program whose existence has been confirmed by the Department of Defense. An official formerly in charge of the program told media it remains alive to this day.
The secretive program, which the US Department of Defense has been keeping under wraps, was brought to light in simultaneous reports by Politico and the New York Times on Saturday, citing interviews with people involved or with knowledge of the program, as well as contracts, and Pentagon and Congressional records.

“The Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program” was led by former military intelligence official Luiz Elizondo, who resigned from the Pentagon on October 4. In his resignation letter to Defense Secretary James Mattis, seen by Politico and the NYT, he lamented the lack of funding for the project and the fact that it continues to be shrouded in mystery, away from the public eye.

rt.com/usa/413430-pentagon-millions-aliens-research/

Glory to Ukraine, Golory to the Heroes.

>Journalist reveals how illicit US supplies got busted in Iraq after ending up with ISIS

An EU-funded group of arms experts went to Iraq and Syria to explore Islamic State’s well-oiled manufacturing machine and found out that the US routinely violated arms control clauses, a story published by Wired reveals.
This week the Conflict Armament Research (CAR), a London-based organization partly funded by the European Union, has published a 200-page report that summarizes three years of work done by its field teams in Iraq. CAR experts were documenting what weapons Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) terrorist group used on battlefields and how exactly it acquired them. In a story published by Wired, writer Brian Castner, a former Explosive Ordnance Disposal officer and veteran of the Iraq War, reports his experience following CAR field expert, Damien Spleeters, as he gathered evidence in the Iraqi city of Tal Afar.

>CAR field research is about finding weapons and weapon components, documenting markings and tell-tale signs like particular shades of paint indicating country of origin and tracing the weapons back to their origin. Serial numbers allowed the group to confirm numerous cases, in which weapons produced by EU members like Romania and Bulgaria and purchased by the US and Saudi Arabia ended up in the hands of IS.

>Spleeters was the one who discovered in Tal Afar a batch of dismantled Romanian PG-9 73mm rocket-propelled grenades. The batch was sold to the US in 2014 and later apparently sent to Syria to arm a group called Jaysh Suriyah al-Jadid in violation of clauses forbidding re-export of the weapons. The Romanian government has provided CAR with documents confirming the delivery and the fact that the US signed an end-use certificate. This case along with several others is detailed in the CAR report.

rt.com/news/413448-isis-illicit-arms-us-iraq/

thanks

If anybody can help user

annihilation of israel when?

>Next time they'll need an armed uprising though
Cool if so that will be fun to watch all the Catalonians die
Catalonia just wont have the power to defeat the spanish state
And Power is all that matters

Pakistanbro, the us started to bully you.... I've always said that they tried in syria and faild,they tried with iraq and their militia and faild, they tried with bestkorea and faild now they come for you

Are all kikes masochists? Or do you all have some sort of mental illness? Wait don't answer that I already know..
I mean I keep seeing your filthy kind on many threads and you lowlifes just get humiliated and btfo whenever you post anything (same for Maghrebis actually), does getting humiliated arouse you?

Kek U-Crane is a shithole which is getting cucked out of Crimea and Its most Mineral rich industrial regions at the hands of a bunch of russian backed drunks

denantes mortos que escravos amirite

>WE ARE PROTECTING EUROPE FROM RUSHIA AGRASION
>Had 2 coups in 4 years

Here is a recent map.
ISIS has been btfo, and their land has been split between the Kurds and the SAA. The other rebels (Al Qaeda and Al Qaeda-lite) are in a similar situation as a few years ago, but they have lost large amounts of land in a few specific areas. The kurds and Assad have a NAP, and since ISIS is BTFO, he will focus on the rebels. There is a big fight gearing up in Idlib (the green area in the top-left of the map). There is also fierce fighting around Damascus. The rebels will lose this war, and it seems likely that he will make some kind of deal with the kurds (neither of these things will happen until at least 2019 imho)

Asia stuff

thesaker.is/debunking-the-flagwaving-myths-about-an-attack-on-north-korea/
overview of potential US conflicts with NK given that here in burgerland everday it's sounding more and more like 2003

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-16/trump-slam-china-economic-aggression-and-undermining-international-order
Trump set to label China an enemy to the world order and as an "Adversary" of the US

sputniknews.com/asia/201712171060072486-taiwan-chinese-plane-yun8/
Taiwan intercepts Chinese planes
rumor of independence referendum in 2018
China says if referendum or USN docks in Taiwan the PLA will return the wayward province to the fold

when did i get btfo and humiliated, subhuman?
what's your next plan to leech off shekels from /sg/ cuckoids?
also: me>shit>jewish jew>y*u

>dead nails that amirite slaves
Dont get?

if isis has been btfo, who is the war between now and who are the major powers supporting? why does my news networks all act like isis is everywhere

What research / what have you found out so far?
(I'd be interested too) Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, apart from that graveyard story.

youtube.com/watch?v=6rWOtrke0HY

>rojava has spread to Iraq
Biji Biji rojava on the path to Freedom i guess

>being so new

It's galician for "we'd rather die than be slaves" sort of.

Please post bread on Atrocities and illegalities done by the Libyan National Accord.

I was just shitalking mate

I still don't see an answer to my question about why brofit Myhummus married a 6yo child and raped her once she hit 9.
You just kept being the little Sunni you are responding by calling me names, then when cornered finally ran away like all Sunnis do when confronted with their algae ancestry and existence.

>given that here in burgerland everday it's sounding more and more like 2003
oh yeah, boy did you find those WMDs. So glad you made the world safer. Surely doing the same reasoning on NorK is a smart decision

>who is the war between now and who are the major powers supporting?
SAA (red) and the "F"SA (green)
SAA gets Ivan and iranian help
And "F"SA gets US support

The poor Maltesers is asking for Libiyan updates
I found nothing
Can you help him master baker

FSA are terrorists right?

>thinks he's equal to Sunnis
>thinks i'm going to answer to disrespectful subhumans
why are you so butthurt about Sunnis? Is it because they exterminated your k*nd a few hundred years ago?

UPDATES FROM PREV BREAD

Beit Jinn
E Ghouta
>N Hama
W Damasc
Misc

It begins once more!
Glory to the patriots! May the true Ukrainians like Saakashvili destroy those Russian traitors Poroshenko and his cronies.

Russia, Iran, Iraq and China (as well as a plethora of 3rd-world countries) support Assad.
The rebels used to have the support of the West, as well as the gulf states. Now the West isn't really supporting them any more and are only supporting the Kurds (although there are still some small groups - the most moderate ones which do still get some limited support from America).
The main war will be fought in Idlib, Daara, Homs and Damascus.
This will be the rebels vs. Assad
Also, to add to the confusion, take note that the rebels are comprised of two main factions, HTS (Hayat Tahrir Al Sham - Al Qaeda) and AAS (Anrar Al Sham - Similar to Al Qaeda but a little bit more moderate). And there may be plenty of infighting between these two groups (There has been plenty of it, but they may come together since Assad is winning more and more as each day goes by).
Pic is the actual path (bottom part) that the Syrians took to defeat ISIS, kek.

>FSA are terrorists right?
yes
The factions in the "F"SA contain...
ISIS and AL-Qaeda affiliates
Goatfucking Salafists and Wahabs
And the Arab Worlds equivalent of religious trailer trash

Thanks for spreading the message. I have concluded the only way to beat (((them))) is to out Jew the Jew, and it all starts in Libya.

According to US Israel and EU they are the only good goys.

>thinks he's equal to Sunnis
No idea why you think I'd like to be equal to a maggot.
>thinks i'm going to answer to disrespectful subhumans
So if someone else asks it will you answer it?
Also you aren't really helping yourself by ignoring what I said and calling me more names, you're just proving my point.

Yeah, the Kurds in that area have always aligned themselves more closely with their Syrian kurd brothers than their Iraqi Kurd brothers.
I love me some Kurdish infighting.

Hello master baker how are you?
They can try but i doubt they can do much about us, for one we are not arabs and two we know how to play this game as the Americans were the ones who taught us everything abd lastly China backs us fully. But that is not to say that there wont be blowback. Just today a terrorist attack was carried out in a church in quetta ,
dailytimes.com.pk/161685/quetta-church-attack/
And the usual articles of how paki land is a threat us must ensure nuke safety or something similar will start being published again.

>I hate Iranians
Non-white non-aryan detected.

how can the us support them? why isnt anyone protesting? how can such evil exist?

>how can such evil exist?
I didn't want to say you're trolling because then it might be unwelcoming to a possible new poster.
But you're overdoing it bud.

Do not listen to him Hayat Tahrir al-sham is the most progressive wing of al-qaeda of all

The US never supported HTS, they used to support hat is now AAS, but not any more, they still support the Kurds, as well as a small moderate rebel group that is located at the Al Tanf crossing, but Trump may have already stopped that.

>unwelcoming to a possible new poster.
>he doesnt want newfag to fuck off to /r/eddit
Why

Because Ameriga said it would bring Freedums :D:D:D

>HURRRRR DURRRRR
stay mad assmadoidistoid

I think it's becoming increasingly likely for a number of reasons

>Pentagon and gov't has convinced Trump and themselves that the North Koreans don't have the capacity to hit back or that their nukes are launch capable
>Trump is insanely unpopular, especially notable with the Alabama election. The high note in which he won applause was military strikes in Syria, he may seek to repeat that on a larger scale with NK
>he's about to pass a horrifically unpopular tax law and may want distraction
>investigations are picking up steam and he wants a way to make them forgotten

>it's another paki attack on a church
Sunni genocide soon tbqh
Except you noot noot bro ;)))

>hurrrrr duurrrrr newfag!!!!!!!!
i have been on this site much longer than this shit board existed

>How can such evil exist?
That's the sort of question I would expect someone like Tommy Wiseau to ask.

>Be Ukrainian
>replace a russian shill with a US shill
>Get fucking invaded and have good clay stolen
>Then replace that US shill with a second US shill
>About to replace that US shill with the fucking ex prez of fucking Georgia who is also a US shill
Is anywhere elses politics as fun as Ukraine's?

You don't magically get redpilled, if you just tell everybody to gtfo then you're just shrinking the amount of people who know the truth. If he refuses to accept it after you present all your arguments (as long as it's a serious convo of course), then you tell to fuck off back to wherever they came from.
That's the not-so-degenerate way of doing it, in my opinion.

New China Daily on SCS. For those who don't know, this is the unofficial mouthpiece of the CPP

>Beijing has never conceded and will not yield an inch on Taiwan being part of China. It is a matter that leaves no room for negotiation.
>This seems to be something that needs restating since the provisions concerning Taiwan in the National Defense Authorization Act, signed by US President Donald Trump on Tuesday, constitute a potential provocation to China, as they include consideration of port calls to the island by the US Navy, among other measures aimed at strengthening defense ties with the island.
>Should the US breach the three communiqués, which in their pledges to respect each other's national sovereignty and territorial integrity are the very foundation for relations between the two countries, Beijing will have every reason to do whatever it considers appropriate to deal with the subsequent crisis in its best interests.
>However, there are those on the island who have become emboldened in their separatist intention by recent US posturing, and they have pinned their hopes on arms sales and military intervention from the United States for the realization of their untenable aspiration.
>Washington should not give sustenance to their fantasies. US policymakers would do well to bear in mind there is a line that should not be crossed when it comes to Taiwan.
chinadaily.com.cn/a/201712/15/WS5a3306eba3108bc8c6734c47.html

I suspect this will be one of the last warnings the US gets in regard to Trump's Taiwan policy

Its a paki attack on a paki church bitch piss off.

Keanu Reeves???

Just read our exchange from start to finish and you'll realize why you're getting humiliated and BTFO.
Sad life to lead Omar.

Ukrainians cannot replace, they can only be replaced. Do you even /sg/, bro?

>On December 17, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and the National Defense Forces (NDF) captured the village of Mashrifa in the southern Idlib countryside, according to pro-government sources. Thus, the SAA and its allies are now deployed within only 3km of the strategic Abu Dali village north of Mashrifa.
>Syrian oppositions sources reported that Russian warplanes conducted several airstrikes on the towns of Kafr Zita and al-Lataminah in the southern Idlib countrysideand on the town of Khan Shaykhun in the southern Idlib countryside.
>Meanwhile, the US-backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) group Jaysh al-Izza launched a counter attack on positions of the SAA in the areas of Zilaqiat and Zilen in the northern Hama countryside. Jaysh a-Izza claimed that its fighters captured Zilaqiat during the attack. However, pro government activists said that the SAA is still repelling Jaysh al-Izza attack in Zilaqiat and Zilen.
>Opening a third front in the northern Hama countryside against the SAA, Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) and its allies only increase the pressure on themselves. A similar tactic was followed by HTS during the Aleppo battle in 2016 and it led to the collapse of HTS and its allies around and inside the city.

southfront.org/syrian-army-advances-in-southern-idlib-fsa-launches-counter-attack-in-northern-hama-map-videos/

New : Tiger SEALs relaunch operation for airdrop mission of Kafr Zyta

I doubt US has the foresight to listen.
>oh yummy a hotel deal in Taiwan
>eh sure we recognize you, what's the worst that could happen?

Please bake bread on Atrocities done by the Libyan National Accord.

Quick TLDR?

>finally get to see Zubrs in action
>finally get to see Taiwan's American ships sunk within an hour

Sure. I just need dirt in them. Anything is good.

Zilleen has fallen, a counter offensive has been launched, Zulaqiyat is safe and secured for now.

We have lybian poster here from time to time, you could ask him. If anybody on this site knows something sure it's him.

>56% of French airforce cannot fly according to senior minister
>“If I compare the current situation … of our planes with a car, it is as if I wanted to have a car every morning that works, I would have to own four cars,” Florence Parly, the armed forces minister, said during a visit to an air base in Evreux in Normandy.
>She made the remark in a scathing speech about the state of the French fleet, where aircraft availability has gone from bad to worse despite a 25 per cent boost to the maintenance budget
>Britain’s Royal Air Force, whose aircraft have been in constant use for many years in Afghanistan and Iraq, was criticised earlier this year when it was revealed that on average one in three of its multi-role Typhoon fighters and Tornado combat jets was unfit to fly.
>The overall figure for aircraft ready to fly is now 44 per cent, down from 55 per cent in 2000.
>But the figures for a range of other aircraft are disastrous: 22 per cent for the C-130 transport plane, 25 per cent for the Tiger attack and reconnaissance helicopter, and 26 per cent for the Lynx helicopter.
>The aim is to avoid the case of the Tiger helicopter, whose maintenance is currently split between so many different firms or military offices that it requires more than 30 separate contracts.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/16/ground-force-half-frances-military-planes-unfit-fly/

Not that surprising desu, Western militaries are in many senses a paper tiger. US military is far worse in terms of maintenance too

The fact that both the victims and the attacker are Pakistani doesn't mean that LankaBro is wrong for wanting a Sunni genocide, it was a Sunni that did the attack, after all.

>Libyan National Accord.
pretty sure they've been reduced to a single warehouse under their control in the docks while armed gangs run Tripoli
Anyways Libyabro will know a lot more

why do syrians rape and murder civilians and prisoners so much
literally animals

found something from 2012

liveleak.com/view?i=3ac_1327784095

reliefweb.int/report/libya/libya-mass-executions-alleged-military-base

rusi.org/commentary/migrants-and-militias-libya’s-enduring-crises

thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/12/17/understanding-the-libyan-slave-trade-markets/

>"I WUZ A NATIONAL SOCIALIST WEAPONS EXPERT AND SHEET"
>t. Omar *misses France every day and cries himself to sleep in his goat's hair every night* Maghrebois

youa re using the wrong name... everywhere on the web I have seen them referred to as Government of National Accord (GNA) .. we do have a regular libyan

So paki genocide Soon? :^))))))))
Also didn't ISIS take responsibility

why are arabs so barbaric

They shouldn't have stopped at Halfayya

rare

Just out of curiosity, what is your religion? Are you a Christian or Druze, perhaps?

>"I did naaaaat!"

nusayri most ikely