Why are you guys so against traps? Weak, useless men are better off(both for themselves and us) just serving real ones

Why are you guys so against traps? Weak, useless men are better off(both for themselves and us) just serving real ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think any civilised man wants to be served by a roach like you.

Why are you here then, go serve your jewish masters.

No bobs, no vagene = no fuck

A properly groomed boipussy can be as good.

You're saying this because you're one of them or a faggot

No real man gonna fuck some boy in the ass no matter the circumstance

Memri tv thread now boisss

piss off. Make more blacked threads to trigger newfags

>A properly groomed street full of shit can be just as good as a street not full of shit.

Of course this would be Turkey's argument.

Nope, I am 100% straight. Men have been fucking sissies to assert their dominance over them since forever. Anyone who denies this is a secret sissy afraid of getting fucked. Accept your fate please.

I am not the KARABOĞA poster, but I am sure he would agree.

Uh, yeah, obviously? A properly cleaned street full of shit would not be full of shit, you 89 IQ Amerigoblin.

>walk into your room
>see this
What do you do?

Ask her why she isn’t cleaning

>turk
>defending traps

Of fucking course.

>heh youre nothing to me kid
>posts cartoon girl

Based turk boi

Thanks for the mones

Smash the inferior male into submission and tell her to get back to cleaning, obviously, like any other true alpha would.

because I'm not gay and want to fuck other men up the ass like turkish culture

UK is a country run by a woman, you have no room to talk

the only people who find traps attractive are gay men and other society rejects. People who were hurt by women and had enough of their stupidity try another road of mental illness to go along with thier own form.

"Why TÜRKS are so strong" You might ask, Well let me explain it as a Türk.
So, when Yakub (May he rot in hell) created white people to terrorize people and create discomfort around people. When white savages invade europe and kill all the BLACK inhabitants there (original europeans were BLACK politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/). Now once great Europe was now at the hands of uncivilized savages called "white people". So ALLAH (KARA BOĞA) created us to stop whites from further expanding. He created us to clean the mess that Yakub created. When ALLAH creating us he add us more muscle so we can easily BTFO white subhumans, He add us more intelligence so we can win wars. Then he made us cruel (only against whites) so we can create panic among whites when our name (TÜRK) is heard. Then he covered our body with beautiful BLACK skin.
Now do you understand why we are too strong and always BTFO whites ? Because we were speficially created by ALLAH (KARA BOĞA) to destroy white race. Our purpose is to destroy the white race whenever we are. We will not stop until yakub's spawns are cleaned from this earth. Then we will go back to our homeland, Africa.

>her

This is coming from the guy who is literally witnessing some inbred pakis rape and impregnate his female family members. What are you going to do when they come for your sweet ass, boi? Are you going to tell them that that's gay lmao?

Mashallah brother, inshallah we will enslave the effeminate white man and fuck his ass until he learns to be obedient.

>first Europeans were not white
My sides.

As good to spread HIV.

There is a theory out there which says some of the kings in UK were black.

I am a mere crossdresser, but I rival traps in appearance. I would gladly offer myself to you, efendi.

>Turkey
>traps are ok
wtfug

Turkey is the most progressive islamic country, just like Bulgaria is the most progressive slavic country.
We're a match made in heaven.
Ahhhhhhh, to feel a turk's semen inside me is my dream~

turks know the value of a good boipussi

Belongs on the fag board.
Sage

cons:
>traps are gay
pros:
>loyal
>anal sex
>only exist to service you
>will play the role of housewife, cook, clean

hard to resist i have to admit

Thanks slave. It is good that you know your place.

Nobody thinks it is "gay" to fuck traps here. Only trapping is considered "gay".

By the way, "gay" is a made up word produced by wh*Tes. There is no "gay". There is effeminate and there is masculine.

Not politics
sage

WE

Those digits

It's only gay if you suck her cock

then again who cares, I would if she looked like this

>there is effeminate and there is masculine
amen
also, nice digits fampai

DIALATORS! Mount up.

Stop falling for wh*Te tricks Alberto. No one is "gay".

Basically what you people refer to as "gay" is just evolutionary. Back then weak, frail men failed to protect their women, and were often killed and their women were taken by their conquerors afterwards. Now, some of these men evolved to be fuckboi cockslaves as a natural defence to that, and were allowed to stick around by their new owners instead of just disposed of. This proved evolutionarily advantageous to the sissies since they on rare occasions got the chance to breed despite being subservient to real men. It was evolutionarily advantageous to the bulls as well, since having loyal guy servants that were emotionally attached to you also helped survive in times of need.

I repeat, "gay" is made up. There are masculine people and there are feminine people. It is an invented, modern concept. Back then nobody thought it was "gay" to fuck another guy up the ass.

>Sup Forums is politics
L mao. How new are you?
Counter sage bump.

bazinga

Mashallah quints confirm.

t.fag who wants to take it up the shitter

well shit digits confirm

The only people who deny this are fembois afraid of taking it up the shitter. Accept your fate, sissy.

typical greek

>serving real ones
>serving
Like, cooking and cleaning, right?...

You guys don't think OP is a faggot, do you?

let's just make out in front of ahmed, lil' brother
I'll do my best to save you from his dick and keep your anus safe

Greeks knew the worth of boipussy unlike wh*Te subhumans.

Cooking and cleaning too of course, and sexually.

>and sexually
but neither of us would have a vagina...

traps might be hot when they're young but they hit the wall fast by late 20's the masculine features are too strong to over come without plastic surgery and you're stuck dating a faggy old man. NEVER DATE TRANNIES

Shoving your dick up a hole that's a breeding ground for viruses, parasites, bacteria, and blood born diseases such as HIV and Hepatitis. We're supposed to act shocked that AIDS sliced through the queer population like a hot knife through butter.

You're a Turk, so you're a degenerate subhuman by nature. Indeed, the word "Turk" means take it up the ass in English, that's how famous you guys are for being sodomites.

Keep your faggotry to yourself, or at least until AIDS and natural selection take care of you.

You're a faggot, son.

Continued: Now be a good boy and let daddy fuck you.

Because they are abominations of God. Quarantine is the only acceptable solution at this point.

Whenever you see a tranny or fag irl from now on be sure to subtly disapprove of their behavior by ignoring them or asking them to not make everything about sex. Make them hate themselves. Make them want to go come and cry and make shitty videos about possible social interactions that they will never have

They won't tell you how bad they are hurting but they do need to be reminded at every possible turn, these things must be stopped tell everyone you know about the disgusting things faggots do.

I think this lowered my pressure, i'm feeling sick.

Jesus Christ.

TOO CUTE

Hopefully you piss off the right one and her chad bf leaves a knot on your mutt face

Rape her ass

You can just get tested for those diseases, you know? Also, the reason why HIV is so prevalent among "gays" is not because they have more anal sex. The chances of catching HIV from vaginal six are like 1%, and the chances of catching it from anal sex are like 2%. "Gays" have higher HIV rates because they are extremely promiscous.

>Indeed, the word "Turk" means take it up the ass in English, that's how famous you guys are for being sodomites.

Nice try, but Turks were actually famous for raping their defeated subjects. Those fuckboi'd by Turks include Vlad the Impaler and Lawrance of Arabia.

This is disgusting. Post-op fembois are worthless, and no one is advocating for that.

do traps get off on being called weaker and more feminine than men? the thought of dominating one is kinda hot.

Same reason people hate people cheating at games.

>Indeed, the word "Turk" means take it up the ass in English
I don't need to be a native English speaker to realize that this is bullshit. It's the word "bugger", whose etymology derives from "Bulgar" that has this meaning. Unorthodox sexual practices and all that. It's us, the Bulgarians, and not the turks.
There are times where hating turks is justified, but this is not one of those times.

Can you actually die of embarrassment ??
Better be careful because your borderline there.
Going to ass Fuck fags to prove how gay you are not ?
Yup. You convinced me.
That your just a faggots and Allah is going to kill you no matter what you call homosexual behavior.
Turk dominance= homosexual

Why are turks literal boy fuckers? It seems genetic.

>A properly groomed boipussy can be as good.
Yeah, but a boipussy doesn't provide me with a family.

the only problem i have here is the poorly done fake tits

tell him to get out because im not a fag like he is

poor decision my friend.

Get outta here with your small penis.

This turkposting is ludacris, also, White men make better muslims than Turks, so does arabs.

Yes, obviously. It is why they become traps. The percentage of men who actually feel like women are very low.

Yeah, using a "man" as a woman is something very masculine and there is nothing "gay" about that. Why do Amerigoblins have so much trouble understanding something so simple?

Men are by nature polygamous. A trap will gladly be content with you having girlfriends as well.

Subhuman wh*Toid trying to sow fitnah among Muslims detected.

wait... whaaat?

You see, Jaffar, I would fuck anything I find attractive and I would fuck it hard and sweet so bend over and get that chocohole nice and clean cuz my polished boot is going deep down

A cutting comment.

>those digits