Would marry a poo girl named "Pooja" who looked like this?

"Pooja Ganatra, 24, who was born in Mumbai, has flaming ginger hair, deep emerald eyes and white skin - like that of a stereotypical Gaelic woman. Miss Ganatra's appearance, believed to stem from her ancestors, has made her feel like a foreigner in her own country - with Indians staring and asking for pictures. It could be her appearance was triggered by an 'evolutionary throwback', called atavism, to genes that had been passed down from her ancestors after laying dormant for years.."

Other urls found in this thread:

community.babycenter.com/post/a25845471/shithead_not_joking
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kohl_(cosmetics)
oxfordpresents.com/ms/meneely/tracking-migration-with-mitochondrial-and-y-chromosome-dna/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kohl_(cosmetics)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puja_(Hinduism)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Y-chromosome_DNA_haplogroup
eupedia.com/europe/maps_Y-DNA_haplogroups.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

would poo in her loo

Her mom got COLONIZED.

Why are her eyes outlined black? did they put makeup on a baby or is that discoloration?

Poo in the loos used to be white??

wow she went from a 2/10 poo to a 3/10 human

I’d rather goo in her poo

White Indo-Aryana conquered brown India in ancient times and founded the Vedic caste system. They introduced the swastika to ancient India, and that's also why Hindu gods are depicted as white and why noble Indians tend to be of lighter complexion, although their blood is very dilluted now. They were pure thousands of years ago and must have been quite beautiful.

>that baby photo

Is that baby wearing makeup? God what a terrible picture. And i wouldn't marry her but would keep her tied up somewhere for unsanitary masturbation. Its nice having shit skins as slaves because they're used to not eating anyway so more $$$ saved for my nation and its people and less time feeding subhuman garbage.

No she isn't potty trained.
Also she's a shit skin.

>Poo in the loos used to be white??

I think they used to have a cast system. I'm not sure if that system was racial.

>did they put makeup on a baby
yes eastern people do that a lot

she's ugly so no

My friend went to college with an Indian girl who was called Shithead

community.babycenter.com/post/a25845471/shithead_not_joking

she still looks indian
another proof if needed that race isn't skindeep

faggot

cyka blyat!

"Flaming red hair"is english your first language pajet?

Is she anime?

>Hooked nose
>Early onset jowls

Yup that's a Pooja alright.

>I think they used to have a cast system. I'm not sure if that system was racial.

Kinda makes sense that India turned into PooinLooistan after the lighter-skinned ruling class went away and was replaced with mudslimes.

I'm a high caste Indian, ama.

how come high caste ended up more and more brown if they were completely white?

Which caste came up with the idea of designated shitting streets?

I would guess that's because they weren't completely white? Higher castes were not conquered so it's not because of miscegenation.

Mixing. I blame democracy and islam, and maybe buddhism to a lesser extent

Perhaps the untouchables, those people are hopelessly poor.

V E R Y I N D O G E R M A N I C

>have Indian therapist
>dark skinned
>Start dating Indian girl that looks like this
>her mom is my therapist

I don't know if I should keep dating her, shit's fucking weird

We wuz Indians

>a cast system

caste

It's not make-up. It is kajal

/thread

also, how is this political?

I understand this happens quite often. The mother cheats with a white guy, the husband is happy the kid isn't a shitskin. They literally have no clue about genetics, they think the kid has been blessed by Vishnu or some shit like that.

This.
A white man fucked that Indian whore.

Or, you know, her daddy is not in the family picture above the fireplace.

>COLONISED
>O
>L
>O
>N
>I
>S
>E
>D

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kohl_(cosmetics)
It's a cultural thing.

I thought every colored race came out of India.

>mitochondrial haplogroups
Discarded. We have better research now.

but hindu gods are usually blue skinned

>poo girl named "Pooja"
pooja means festival, celebration etc., so not much to do with poo.

oxfordpresents.com/ms/meneely/tracking-migration-with-mitochondrial-and-y-chromosome-dna/
Introduction to said research

Nobody cares here lmao

W I D E
I
D
E

She's kind of a fug.

Poopoo's dad got cucked by some BWC

>but hindu gods are usually blue skinned
most of the time the blue stands for the grayish-black of ashes from cremation of humans, so who knows what their skin looks like underneath.

>Being white in pooland
How long until she gets raped?

>Indian word for party has the word "poo" in it

When being emo wasn't a phase at all. Fucking hell that baby photo.

The indian word for party is party tho
Also, "pooja" doesn't mean festival/celebration.

You left out what it means. It's hilarious then I am assuming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kohl_(cosmetics)
C'mon lad. Don't try to be as dumb as the next guy. It's the culture of the country you once enslaved.

No. She just has mild albinism.
This is how white race originated in the first place.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puja_(Hinduism)
Nope, sorry.

Or it could be that her mom fucked a white dude.

>'evolutionary throwback', called atavism

can the mother just admit she fucked someone?
why women lie so much

>Mild albinism
>Albinism
>Mild
Jezus Christ user

You were better off under white rule and you know it. Democracy destroyed your caste system and turned you into an overpopulated sewage ditch.

That's Puja buddy. She's a Pooja, on the streets and a curry on the sheets.

eye-ran has its fair share of gypsy looking poo in loo's too.

The caucasoid skull and white European brain did not come from albinism you dunderhead.

I did think that that. Some Swedish sperm bank deal.

Where's the albino Indian poster when we need him?

No. Don't judge her for her looks. Judge her for her her heritage. She is a carrier of a lot of traits that are to me, unwanted. Even if she looks like me, our children probably would not.

>Better off under white rule.
I don't think so. I don't belong to the circlejerk of Indians on Sup Forums, who are so tried of their country so as to completely shun it everywhere.
I rather think that there are problems to be over come, problems where mass genocide isn't a solution, nor is colombia rule.
Seriously, the only good that English rule brought to India is English, which was in the form of foreign investment in fields that the Indian education system was built to pump out (workers with a knowledge of English, loyal to their colonial masters)
I think that India will have to continue the path that it is tredging for now.

Read the page, not the URL. It specifically states that "Pooja" is a phonetic spelling of the same word.

depends on lots of things, but sure

>the only good that English rule brought to India is English

What is the railway?

this is not a caucasoid skull she looks like every foreign compsci student from bangalore just slightly fairer skinned

Too many spelling errors wew
Here I go again.
>Better off under white rule.
I don't think so. I don't belong to the circlejerk of Indians on Sup Forums, who are so tried of their country so as to completely shun it everywhere.
I rather think that there are problems to be overcome, problems where mass genocide isn't a solution, nor is colonial rule.
Seriously, the only good that English rule brought to India is English education (which was an indirect result of colonial rule, is what many people claim) which was in the form of foreign investment in fields (of interest) that the Indian education system was built to pump out (workers with a knowledge of English, loyal to their colonial masters).
I think that India will have to continue the path that it is tredging for now for it to accomplish anything of meaning (I'm talking about the startup culture, not the outsourcing one).

Literally a thing the British government brought to move goods
What do I have to say about it other than it being made in every other country that was not colonized?

Indians have the same Caucasoid skull you nincompoop.

We'll she's also not white, so.. What's your point

Point me to some heat maps brother

I want to do research without paywalls

Well, if she lost a few kilos and with a slimmer face I would smash. Clear eyes plus frckles makes me want to protec and fucc.

Or just simply stamp a few huge titties and then id smash SSSMASH SMAAAASH right as it is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Y-chromosome_DNA_haplogroup
eupedia.com/europe/maps_Y-DNA_haplogroups.shtml
I'm not a biology student, I just know some basic genetics. So I won't be able to help you any more than this.

Yeah it does, sorry mate missed that and only saw Poojan.

can't wait for my aryan super power genes to awaken after being dormant for generations

she's been gang raped at least a half dozen times by now.
This is why you can't have nice things, India

jej, poor father pajeet seems genuinely oblivious to the fact his pajeeta got knocked up by a drunk irishman on a holiday

Oh, I'm pretty deep into it, but not a bio either. I was just hoping you knew something I didn't.

SAD BUT TRUE.

>Not fucking your therapist
Shiggy

That's probably the number of times she was eye raped. Such people don't mess around in shitty parts of the city.

External appearances are only a small part of genetics. The white outward appearance genes recombined in such a way from both her parents that it made her look whitish. She still carries poo genes its just that by random chance the recessive genes carried by both her parents recombined so that she got the white appearance.

Pic related is another example where you can see a similar phenomena happening. The father was a mulato who probably carried white appearance genes respectively so the baby came out looking like a aryan nigger

No. We CONQUERED Indians. Made the mistake of embracing the curry fever and interbred, though.

I don't find this too strange.
Pashtun often look similar (red hair, light eyes and often light skin). And Afghanistan is not too far away from India

Pooja is a fitting name for an Indian girl btw

>aryan nigger

kek

I still think she looks like Elder Scrolls random NPC

For those idiots here who thinks her ancestors got COLONISED.COM should know that indians having light eyes or hairs is not rare or completely unnatural. Some Uppercastes from north have light eyes, it's not common and i don't see it as an achievement but these traits do occur and have nothing to do with Brits or anything. Uppercastes( north and even from south) have fair skin compared to other darker skinned indians.