How do you guys troll libtards? Can you give me ideas...

How do you guys troll libtards? Can you give me ideas? I'm think that pretty much everybody in my algebra class is a libtard, they always call god emperor trump "angry cheeto" and other mean names. Sup Forums Is know for pranks so I thought I'd ask. Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNupy_kHD9c
youtu.be/wogOkLRn2c4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>algebra class
You have to be 18 to post here, kiddo.

>algebra class
what a brainlet

>"there are only 2 genders."
>"yeah but the facts say otherwise."
>"that was real communism"
>"your the privileged one.

>algebra class
>brainlet
>has israelistan flag

Literally not even in the rules
I'm in honors dumbass

Have fun sitting in class with diversity all day, user

obvious b8 is obvious.

It's literally rule #2

Ask them what the age of consent should be they all give numbers like 10.

Start dropping low dose red pills.
Just be prepared for them to call you names. Emotionally prepare yourself.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8. 8/8

O you're not talking about libertarians.

why do you mixed-race untermensch even post here lmao

>amerimutts will have to pay 99 dollars to watch blacked.com videos
>amerimutts will have to pay 99 dollars to shitpost which means no amerimutts in Sup Forums
This is the ultimate cucking of americans by the jews

Just keep your mouth shut and survive the indoctrination center. If your parents can afford a private school get out or have your mom start homeschooling. If you can’t get out you are just going to have to pretend you are like in the French Resistance or something. (Probably bad analogy for pol/)

Not sure what your point is. Everyone here is paying that for internet access already.

Guys can you just give me names to call them thanks

Ignore them! they seek attention like it is their only source of nourishment is negativity and they love to be combative

>americans going to have to buy the special Sup Forums shitposting package for 99,99

Put up some its ok to be white fliers. Or ignore them.

If you want to redpill them I also suggest trying to one up their faggy communism so that thos in the class who are only going along with the crowd wake up and realize what they are supporting. Openly call for white genocide and get the most communist faggot kikes in the class to support you.

Don't you know that math is racist and a symbol of white supremacy?

So is proper English, better start calling it maffs.

say things in Spanish cause in 30 years their kids will be required to speak it

Literally just call them racists.

Everything they believe is based on class structure, so they believe themselves to be in a distinguished hierarchy above blacks.

"Oh so what, you were elected the savior of black people? Are you miss supreme emperor of the black struggle"

If there are any blacks around ask "Hey _, does this bitch speak for you?"

Same works for feminism.

They can't ban him due to political beliefs.

Sounds like OP is triggered!

Can't handle someone making fun of dear leader Cuntservative? Get used to it: 2018 you're going to sob like a goddamn baby.

So internet access is about $100 dollars now. So IF what you say does true we will pay $100 for access that includes Sup Forums (but perhaps not Jewtube or Kikebook). How is my life changed? Not one bit.

In fact, do you realize that if an additional fee is required to access Sup Forums it would cost Soros a lot more to pay the shills?

Have facts.

MOOOOOOOOOODS

Get better grades than all of them. Wear NRA and Wikileaks and American flag T-Shirts. Chuckle derisively when they say dumb shit. Read Mein Kampf in class. Get fit.

faggot

Call them racist bigots for making fun of somebody's skin color, then show them a picture of the Amazon Tribe in Brazil that is cut off from civilization. (They are orange as well). Or show them orange looking people, tell the teacher the Libs are racist xenophobic nazis.

Sounds like you know from the last 2 years.

Hide power level, let them devour themselves

Is this thing in your class

sir, they troll themselves, sir!

youtube.com/watch?v=yNupy_kHD9c

>"My life is so terrible because this one specific person doesn't parrot my views despite him not enforcing his in practice."
What a narcissist.

She still looks pretty good for her age. A little chunky, but that's just a side-effect from hosting a cooking show. I'd still hit it.

First off, don't worry too much about factual arguments, because I'm guessing they're not bothering to, so reason & evidence will go over their heads.

Focus instead on rhetoric - ie, emotional stuff. "Can you imagine, 7 more years of the God-Emperor?" is simple enough. "They / You have to go back" is also a fun line. Note: the best rhetoric is built on a foundation of truth (which helps explain why the Left can't meme).

As for pranks, just google the "It's okay to be white" campaign, or chalk slogans in support of Trump.

Oh, and try referring to unlimited immigration as a "racist USA stealing Mexico's best & brightest" etc.

Algebra, huh? Isn't it time for your nap, boomer?

Cute

>in honors
still brainlet. Come back when you can give a proof of Cauchy’s Residue Theorem. Sup Forums is for smart boys only.

This image gets 'em every time.

tell them there’s only two genders
also say that blacks have an average IQ of 85 and thus are incompatible with white societies

also play this song in class:
youtu.be/wogOkLRn2c4

>algebra class
You should be a hillary supporter.Fuck off 9 years old