Steins;Gate 0 thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8n7jqZ5GZI&list=PLMjWrtftxMTxnLtiHdO34qI6xyCmgBwEe
youtube.com/watch?v=t_58FF1DOCQ&list=PLMjWrtftxMTyi8jmrL7Es5Mf-DuZ_XTZa
youtube.com/watch?v=laUKR3kpDJw
strawpoll.me/12362708
youtube.com/watch?v=LS7yvuswkOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anyone have that pic of Maho looking all smug while one of the rounders has Okabe pinned down?

Thanks.

LINTAHLO

RUKAKO THREAD

>make the nice feminine body
>put it on a dude
What a cruel god.

>It appeared to be bigger than mine

Smiles I want to protect

If Steins;Gate 0 airs, say, this Winter, when do you guys think we can expect a trailer/more info?

Kyouma-san...

Late spring/early summer?

Hey it's my meme!

How large is Okabe?

Smaller than Luka.

5 inches

Large enough to reach Steins;Gate

I got my first ending, Gehenna Stigma. I don't want to keep going. I can't do it.

You can only go up from there

But user it only gets better from there.

A fitting end for a person like you.

Amateur, your suffering is needed to reach the end goal

God I hope you're right. Maho destroying Mayuri and then Kurisu while shit started going down was just terrible. Leskinen is a monster.

Leskinen was only doing the work of a true mad scientist

>ywn see Okabe embarrass his kids in front of their friends as Hououin Kyouma

>You will never see Okabe embarrass his kids in front of their friends as Hououin Kyouma

>mfw Twin Automata almost certainly won't be adapted

>mfw Linear bounded and Darling will never get an official English translation

Guy named Zakobot translated them and has playlists on his youtube channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8n7jqZ5GZI&list=PLMjWrtftxMTxnLtiHdO34qI6xyCmgBwEe

youtube.com/watch?v=t_58FF1DOCQ&list=PLMjWrtftxMTyi8jmrL7Es5Mf-DuZ_XTZa

delet

He said translation user, not speed reading jew subs.

Slow reader? Also if you're complaining about TL quality 0 is pretty shit as well. Personally I know moon runes so I don't care either way.

Yeah I've seen them both but I'd prefer playing them myself. I also heard that reading steiner offered to make a translation with him but he refused and also refuses to release the patch to the public.

I can't believe I never thought of such a cute situation before.

Same here. I've played darling in Japanese but still haven't played phenogram since I don't have a ps3. Those videos were the closest I've gotten.

Can't get views for his shitty youtube channel if an actual English patch for the games exist

>I can't believe I never thought of such a cute situation before.
>They sacrificed their best friend for the sheer wish not to be called gay.
>Fellsbadman for the rest of their lives
I can feel my cutebone is tingling.

>since I don't have a ps3

Why? Used PS3s cost like $100 now.

Just imagine him on Halloween being a total dweeb.

I was holding out hope that they'd have reliable emulators by now.

>I won't release a patch because I don't want to encourage piracy
>instead I put a translated version on my youtube channel which results in people still consuming it for free without giving money to the makers but now I get dem sweet shekels from the youtubes

OY VEY

Recursive Mother Goose should have just stayed as a bad idea in someone's head and been replaced with more Maho.

I liked the ending though.

youtube.com/watch?v=laUKR3kpDJw

I was referring specifically to Zakobot who has historically acted like an asshole to other translators for SciAdv in the past. Like when Steiner offered to help him with his translation work of Darling, but would've needed the sprites that Zakobot has and he refused because he didn't want to let anyone else have the sprites. He also refuses to share his translation.

The speedreading comment was more aimed at the quality of his subs, which are the equivalent of skimming the Japanese and then filling it in with whatever first comes to mind.

Zero's shitty translation is something everyone agrees on, but it's different when it's some in house guy we have no control over versus a random youtuber.

Yeah I don't really know anything about the guy. Truth is I actually just stumbled upon the videos while searching for phenogram on google.

>Kagari should have just stayed as a bad idea in someone's head and been replaced with more Maho.
FIxed it for you.

Why is Maho so precious?

I want to pet the cute fluffy pup

Remember to have your Maho spayed.

Why did she exist again?

You get a better ending than that if you literally do nothing the entire game.

Haven't played the original Steins;Gate VN but I've watched the anime. Should I play S;G0 or should I play the original first?

Playing the first would be ideal, but it isn't strictly necessary.

It's a dumb joke route, but it also introduces the idea of Okabe deceiving himself (he was inadvertently set on a wild goose chase by the Okabe native to that particular worldline). So it kind of still ties into the video D-Mail.

Who?

It isn't necessary to play the original, but it would help, particularly because it goes into much more detail about the science side of things.

The impact of S;G 0 won't be the same if you haven't experienced S;G first and S;G chronologically comes first. They are both excellent SciAdv entries, so there's no reason not to play them in order.

Also, Chaos;Head's properly patched via Project Blue Sky and a bunch of longstanding save errors, text spacing issues, and translations have been fixed too so it's a good time to get into that and see what SciAdv has to offer across all spectrums.

Because she was mentioned like once in the original.
All she does of importance is know her piano stuff (Koechel numbers). Even Kuroki could've filled that role.

Arigato, user-sans

Enough is enough... Sup Forums, it's time to vote again:
strawpoll.me/12362708

While my vote wouldn't change even if you added in the other girls you forgot, I think you should still include them as options.

While I think it's fair to give the other girls (and Ruka) a chance, let's be honest, Kurisu and Maho are the only patrician choices. I personally think Mayuri is the sweetest anime character ever, but it would still be a plebeian's choice.

I was weirded out whenever she was onscreen because her voice doesn't fit her character design at all.

voting for one would make me feel bad for the other

To be paired with Fubuki

I know there are some Suzuhafags and Farisfags that would disagree with you. All S;G girls are great and deserve representation. I like seeing the other girls get love.

0 has a lot of issues but his phenogram/darling stuff really bothered me, I wouldn't be surprised if you told me it was just an advanced machine translation.

That, on the other hand, would have been an excellent choice...
>[ ] Kurisu
>[ ] Maho
>[ ] I can't decide, they're both represent the epitome of female companionship.

>Those numbers

Being Maho is suffering.

Just wait for the adaptation.

I agree. I remember the first time I watched S;G and days later went looking for a compilation of Faris' moments and couldn't find anything. Made me a little sad.

This. Once the S;G0 airs the amount of Mahofans will skyrocket.

Plus, let's not fool ourselves, if S;G0 airs this year for sure it will be AOTY, which will increase the amount to Kurise levels.

Playing through the original S;G on the Vita. I forgot how good this game was. Certain scenes still choke me up even though I already know what happens.

Maho would never forgive herself for what she's done.

I like Maho very slightly better but I think Okabe is destined to be with Kurisu.

youtube.com/watch?v=LS7yvuswkOw

Faris' character is a solid piece of positive support for the Lab in her own way despite not having as much screen time or lines. The fact that she loves her friends and her town really shows in her own way. The maid outfit is just a hook, but once you get to know her that's when you realize she has a great heart.

>tfw no qt femboy bf

Kurisu stronk.

That's if they don't do something absolutely stupid like making the adaptation 1 cour or trying to fit every route into it.

You're right, user-sama. Would you care to share your insight regarding Moeka?

We all agree that Maho and Kurisu are absolutely perfect, right?

Is this some dumb twitter meme?