N-no mr.amerimutt please don't steal my gene-

n-no mr.amerimutt please don't steal my gene-
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SOMEBODY
HELLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

UMA

>this video was uploaded to www.xvideos.com

OP explain that webm

Looks like Brazil or some other shithole.

Midget trolling people

KEK

looks more like a turk, faggot

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't you losers understand that America was created for everyone, not just white people?

The amount of bigotry towards African Americans in this thread is worse here than anywhere else on reddit.

Please god someone put and Amerimutt face on this video

UMA DELÍCIA.

ok i can die happy now.

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Upon closer examination, this video was filmed in Turkey.

>MUH BOI

Quality thread

EL POMBERO

Stale pasta. Also show me a Libyan who is pissed about the 2011 uprising. She me one.

>wakes up from paki dreamland

Nope. Still you.

It was you who were too fucking inbred and retarded to not advance past 900AD. It will also be us who you push too far and glass your entire worthless clay.

Fresh pasta? Uma delicia

>My IT is Indian
>My car is English
kys

>The amount of bigotry towards African Americans in this thread is worse here than anywhere else on Reddit

Thinks “nigger” exclusively means “African American” lololol

Fucking white knights are more racist than us nazis.

>MERIMUTTS DINDUNUFFIN. JUST FREEDOM N STUFF

>English car
>Not German

jej

I would’ve kicked him to death, and told police I thought it was a rapid skunk monkey.

WHERE DID YOU GET FOOTAGE OF THE GRIFTER?!

GameOver.Jpg

No, I'm pretty sure it's some shitty kikebook boomer meme