Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Quake may love lolis, but I still want to MARRY Marika!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJW4o_H6pec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Being Deluge is suffering

And I'll be marrying Swim Swim when its legal.

Top Girl.

But lolis are the best!

Who is your most non-Keek disliked girl and why?

Best Unmarked.

probably Sister Nana, she's not a bad character, but her fantasy bullshit and self-righteousness really rub me the wrong way. Also not too big a fan of Grim Heart, but I wouldn't say I hate her

Wedin.
She had like 5 lines in two novels and we are supposed to feel for her.

There's a ton of Things people say and draw of Ruler that doesn't fit Ruler's character. Her character in general pretty much got changed by the fan base. Ruler Swim ship is just one of them.

Tama, I've given up on her.

Keek a shit.

Wait.

Uh, probably Nana, actually.

yeah, but thats typical of a lot of series, its annoying but I just ignore it

>got changed by the fanbase
What do you mean?

she actually had a good amount of lines, and had a lot of focus in the beginning chapters and the endgame chapters. Its just she didn't do much at all in the middle chapters besides being Pukin's slave. I still like her though

>Her character in general pretty much got changed by the fan base. Ruler Swim ship is just one of them.

You can thank the Unmarked manga for that, there's implications there.

I think he means stuff like the Ruler and Swim2 ship that lots of nips and some people in these threads like, there is absolutely 0 support for it in Ruler's character

Yeah...Best Unmarked duo by far. They're both a little bit of perfect.

Take that back, Wedin a cute

>The pirate expressed her support, but Mine did not like that form of address. She shook her head and pointed to herself with her thumb.
>“I am not the Class Rep. I am Wedin. My Magical Girl name is Wedin.”
>Since she was now a Magical Girl, she had to make that clear. Even when the enemy cried the main character’s name, they would go, “Damn you, Cutie Red!” instead of “Damn you, Tanaka Yoshiko!”

god that manga was so shit, Restart one is pretty bad too, but at least the art is good and the characters are accurate, the POV shit is dumb though

>Best Unmarked duo by far
user pls

I don't see the problem with that. It's not like it is the first ship where you have to put on googles to make it work, and it'll certainly won't be the last.

People who complain about fanworks not adhering 120% to canon are autists of the highest level.

So shit even the author forgot to write her side story. She miraculously managed to appear on less side stories than fucking Melville.

What amused me is that in JP, it's written as "おのれ キュチー レッド!"

I actually liked the Unmarked designs and thought the fight scenes were done well.

Probably Cherna just for her shitty personality in Restart and I'm not a huge fan of her wearing actual diapers.

better than Uttakatta, she got less than 10 lines overall I'm pretty sure, and accomplished absolutely nothing of worth
I agree but the manga author randomly making Ruler a lolicon in his adaptation was dumb

My response would be Snow White and Hardgore Alice, then.

That's one of the strangest pairings I've seen, even La Pucelle has had more interactions with her

Nemurin getting offed so early was really unfair. She deserved so much more.

La Pucelle thanking her for the dream assist in the side story was pretty great

Poofle, i don't like her one bit, we should have gotten lazuline II like it was planned, maybe that abomination BBC wouldn't have existed either.

>manga author randomly making Ruler a lolicon in his adaptation was dumb

That's where the whole Ruler being a lolicon thing started.

Even Asari agrees.

Reposting from last thread.

It's pretty daft to think a ship must comprise of two people with mutual affection. One-sided attraction is lovely enough, especially when the target of affection is 1) oblivious or 2) a tsundere. Ruler was both so yeah.

And if you must absolutely need some signs of reciprocation, then Ruler's gaze when she described Swim Swim was pretty sensual. She repeated Swim having a pretty face twice, and said that she had a slender body with big breasts and concluded it with "ridiculously attractive." It's not a proof of gay, but there's something a bit overt, so people caught onto that.

Then there's the manga artist who drew an omake where Ruler got a nosebleed at Swim Swim's flat chest, and 2 ship arts. Kind of a nudge nudge wink wink to the fans that they weren't imagining some nonexistent tease.

Anyway, what exactly kind of thing that you found out of character for Ruler? In most SwimRuler stuff I've seen, it's consistently the canon autist x tsundere dynamic.

>hating Pfle and Bluebell
I don't have a reaction image for a taste this shit

Pleeease don't remind me... ;_;

shit taste, BBC is great, looking forward to her eventually getting a trident through the throat

at least she gets a lot of side content, and if they ever want to do cool interactions stuff like the Drama CD, Nemurin is a must

I wonder if there's a character in the series that Asari had made make her survive longer than usual just because he liked the design Maruino gave to him.

>implying implications

Is snow white a total plain jane in reality, or rather is she made out to be plenty enough attractive?

She's pretty plain. Even her magical girl form is plain as fuck.

Even a generic precure pink is less generic than SW. That's how generic she is.

Words I can think of to describe Ruler include strict, arrogant, ambitious, and selfish character. She cares for her team because she relies on her team and she believes only she's competent enough to do so. Everything she does is for her own goal, and she won't stop until her goal is met.

Those adjectives do not describe someone that would become shy and embarrassed if her autistic subordinate came on to her, nor does it describe someone who would take time to cuddle with her subordinates.

He always finished the script first before letting Maruino design. I suppose it's so to avoid the exact same thing you just mentioned, a.k.a letting someone survive just because she looks good.

It's a good strategy I think, since we have no idea who will die just by looking at the designs.

As far as I know. The MG designs aren't done until Asari has finished the script for the story.

does he go back and add descriptions of character's looks after Maruino submits the designs?

That's rather clever. Props to him for that idea.

>Hating on one of the Lazulines

But why though.

the only thing I can think of is Laz III's stupid fez

You can tell from the way he uses so many short descriptors/placeholder names in his writing.

I have to wonder where Melville was during Unmarked.

The cuddle shit is intentionally OOC, it's just something quick to heal the artists from their tragic fate.

The romance shit is not OOC. You think they are because you're locked down onto the interpretation that Ruler is callous. That is wrong, as proven by her being patient with Tama, and also the side story in Circle of Life book where she's a typical tsundere who is jealous of Nana for having a good-looking lover like Winterprison, and wish she had the same thing.

Ruler is a bonafide tsundere who secretly longs for romance. So arts of her blushing and eventualky reciprocating Swim Swim is within the realm of possibility.

I don't know.

>Interview with Swim Swim (0%)

As a SwimSwimfag I'm really looking forward to this side story. Any predictions on what its going to be about?

It's an interview with Swim Swim.

>eventualky reciprocating Swim Swim

I wonder how Rurah would react if she had known that Swim Swim was a seven year old.

A heart attack.

I really don't understand how people still believe that Ruler is a bitch. Guess it is must be why they get so upset at this, because it interferes with their headcannon or simply plain dislike Ruler and believe that anything that puts her on a good light is bad for doing so.

Her body temperature would go even higher.

You're correct. I did miss one description of Ruler. Ruler is envious. She grew up being outstanding and loaded with success, only for it to amount to nothing. Seeing Swim Swim's beauty and knowing this is something she can never earn enrages her. Seeing romance succeed to those she believes inferior to her also enrages her.

Her patience to Tama, while is a huge benefit to Tama, is also a response to her own ego. If she had given up on Tama, she would have failed. She is ambitious and would stop at nothing to meet her goal, and a failure like this wouldn't be acceptable in her own eyes.

Does La Pucelle's voice actor have a good singing voice? Lord knows she can yell.

Was Peaceful Days made because Unmarked was getting an anime?

>I really don't understand how people still believe that Ruler is a bitch.

Maybe because she is? In the end her subordinates true purpose is to be a distraction so that she can defeat Calamity Mary and put her in her place, just like CM had done for her. She was humiliated and want to restore her self prestige.

>Seeing romance succeed to those she believes inferior to her also enrages her.
I would have commended you for a sound interpretation, if not for the fact that before seeing Nana, she swooned at WP first and wanted a boyfriend who looked like that. She only became bitter after seeing WP was with Nana.

Top girl keeping the peace and looking lovely while doing it.

Unmarked was also extremely short, especially when compared to the other books

Magicaloid just showed up and then died, she needed those shorts to even be a character

>Maa maa~

>Her patience to Tama, while is a huge benefit to Tama, is also a response to her own ego. If she had given up on Tama, she would have failed. She is ambitious and would stop at nothing to meet her goal, and a failure like this wouldn't be acceptable in her own eyes.
And then when Tama thanked her and said she was a nice person after all she went and dropped her spaguetti hard. How convenient of you to forget that.

That, plus Asari wanted to give every Unmarked characters their own side story as it was the shortest.

"It won't count as long as her body isn't that of a child right?"

If Ripple and Winterprison fought, who would win?

She definitely has the best design, i'll give her that.

Whether or not she's shipped with Swim or cuddles with her team does not make her more or less of a bitch. Ruler is actually 4th according to my favorites sorter. I've always saw her as a very respectable person with very realistic flaws.

Yes? Ruler saw Nana as an inferior person who succeeded in romance. I doubt she was envious of WP for finding Nana.

If anything, this proves Ruler herself is well aware she isn't a nice person. If she thought so, she would have responded with, "Of course I am," or some other arrogant remark. A compliment like this hit her straight in the heart, because as I mentioned before, she's a respectable character with realistic flaws.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJW4o_H6pec

Mi-chan was able to somehow counter her ability by blocking Ripple's vision with walls right? I think WP can take it if it's Unmarked Ripple but for Aces Ripple I think Ripple can win.

>Yes? Ruler saw Nana as an inferior person who succeeded in romance. I doubt she was envious of WP for finding Nana.
Do you have reading comprehension?

The point is that Ruler wanted WP. Not because she's jealous of Nana. She wanted WP before she even knew WP had a girlfriend.

I'm going to say Ripple because I actually really like her character..

Unmarked Ripple would lose imo, but Limited or Aces Ripple would win

But Bluebell, Lethe, Lazuline, Pukin, Wedin, Grace and Pythie's designs exist user unless it's only for Unmarked.

I'm leaning towards Ripple because Ripple's MG type is a ninja. Also because I like sluts.

>Unmarked Ripple would lose but Cripple would win.

Its just weird how she can be better in later arcs when she's disabled.

WP pretty much hard counters Ripple. she can just create walls on the path of the projectiles.
Maybe she could take on Cripple by using walls in her favor like Mi-chan.

Thanks hairfag for being the best mentor.

The training that you can get from the hairfag really is something.

Only thing needed is for Rippuru to not be a pussy and get her arm and eye fixed