'''She caused the downfall of Kraut and resulted in a Race Realist victory over Skepticism™'''

If it wasn't for her initial curiosity into race realism and escaping the Skeptic™ thought crime prison . . . then Kraut and Tea would never have attacked her and then made his subsequent failed attempt at debunking race realism making himself look like a stupid asshole.

Race realism has won. She caused race realism to win. Thank her for her service.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
youtube.com/watch?v=hOTVt3AEny8
huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.htm
archive.is/rmOnP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

Where are her nudes?

She Swiss and British, so why does she pose in front of Old Glory.

T. Braving ruin thirst for her pucci

she still wont fuck you, it doesnt matter how hard you white knight

it is true, she sacrificed herself for the greater good. May she be blessed and remembered

Can I have a quick rundown on Kraut's skepticism? so he pretty much was advocating for identity politics because he is a crypto-jew?
I have tried to watch his videos but its like his own ego circlejerking around himself.

She was installed as controlled opposition to the skeptic left, by us
>employed as a mainstream (((skeptic)))
>"suddenly" gets REDPILLED on the NQ
>incenses her peers inentionally to arouse unethical retaliatory tactics and make Kraut and Low T lose all high ground in the eyes of his fans
>she returns 6 months later and sends nudes (to be continued)

I wish I could track her down and give her a scholarship to a good college to undermine the the left

ugly cat

Please, tell me more about how I should listen to e-celebs.

>sends nudes (to be continued)

demanding nudes, here

Fuck off II the your eceleb drama

Well Rage was right in racerealism, but she dun goofed by making a bad video about it. There was a lot of stronger arguments she could have made, and she made a lot of weak ones. Kraut probably got overconfident for managing to BTFO a young girl, but facing the real autists Ryan Faulk and Jean-Francois was his downfall.

To make stupid American piggus subscribe to her.

>slipknot

shit taste

too cute for the sceptic world

Kraut thinks humans are a blank slate and that IQ is solely determined by environment, therefore nazis are dumb.

Her video was too simplisted and not really well developed. Still Kraut reacted like a complete retard.

Where did OP state any intention to fuck her? Nowhere you fucking shill

>Green eyes
>Race realist
>Metal
>Shitlib aesthetics done right
I must protect this, but it's too late...

Braving actually hates her and frequently calls female alt righters cam whores

You don't have to read these threads frognigger

What's even more funny is that her videos weren't even that good. But Kraut still decided to go full retard on her and basically turned her into a martyr.

F
She lost her channel for a great cause

Bant is so easy. Any one want to help wind them up?

She has a long face and weird jaw

Is that Kraut?

Holy shit what a loser.

/ourgirl/

F

May she rest among the gods.

Asking the important questions

I hope shes OK desu, there hasn't been any news and she is Germany so I assume she has been put in some camp.

America is a Civic nationalist state.
Anyone can be American, you just have to hold true to the American Civic system.

Never heard about it, he seem to be a very reasonable and serious guy.

Waifu material.
Did Kraut ever admit that even though environment affects your actual intelligence, IQ is a potential related to math and logic which for some reason is linked to "autism" and "the white man's disease" to see patterns? If he did not admit the fact about IQ then I'm glad I never followed him....

>KRAUT RUNDOWN

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse?

(((Kraut))) is a Jewish youtube skeptic (i.e. fedora athiest leftovers) who led the witchhunt against a minor alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm to get her channel deleted & fired from her job etc., then decided to attempt to lead a skeptic "debunk" of race realism via snarky pilpul youtube vids. Basically a younger Bill Nye/John Oliver type.

This debate on race realism has been going on on Youtube for the past four months, on one side (((Kraut & Tea))), on the other Jean Francois Gariepy (French Canadian PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of the Alternative Hypothesis.

They've been consistently BTFOing Kraut & recently one of the scientists on Krauts team got pissed off and sent JF a recording of their secret chats with some hilarious moments like his scientists telling him he's wrong & talking about "a reckoning" where they cringely plot JF's downfall. Kraut's entire sekrit discord where they coordinate dox & pilpul, with FIVE levels of clearence, has now leaked too.

Alt-Hype BTFOing (((Kraut))):

>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut and Tea Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

Jean-Francois Gariépy's vids BTFOing (((Kraut))):

>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA

*THE LEAKED VID*
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog

Girls don't really like these bands user, they just wear them for the lulz.

>What's even more funny is that her videos weren't even that good.
this
he had a way even after rage he could just say okay i was wrong blablabla and get away with it
he went the fun way tho crashing the septic community with no survivors

He looks like a fatter, more hairy Prince William.

Since when the Dailystormer is a source lol? Her video was stupid.

doing gods work in these threads ausbro

Kraut trying to dox pretty much anyone that in the slightest opposes him could potentially be caused by /leftypol/, considering the fact that Kraut has pinned the channel (not automated, since the automated list has a different name) that resulted in /leftypol/ false-flagging shit after it was taken down.

Also from a previous thread
>"We don’t allow funds to be collected for anything that facilitates harmful or illegal activities. You cannot post cocks that advocates, threatens, or shows you causing harm to yourself or other people, as well as animals. In the same line, you cannot promote illegal activities such as property crime, distribution of illegal weapons, or drug manufacturing."
>"No matter the specific information shared, we also evaluate the context around why it was shared. If it looks like this information is being shared for the purpose of making it easier for a large group to harass that individual, we are likely to consider it doxing. When doxing takes place, we lose the ability to have conversations. Doxing isn’t speech countering speech, it is speech shutting down others’ ability to speak. It removes our ability to discuss ideas, grow as individuals and have a safe space for disagreement."
patreon . com/Kraut_and_Tea
patreon . zendesk . com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-

Considering the fact that the form will require evidence and not just an accusation
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
youtube.com/watch?v=hOTVt3AEny8
The fact that Patreon has a reputation for being SJWs, it would be a good idea not to make it about defending the alt-right

>brown hair

>*squeak*

This vid from Alt-Hype actually sums up the whole situation pretty well.

She will probably return to youtube after her re-education is finished.

Pic related is what suggests that there is more to what I have stated than simply guilt by association

Employed? You mean she made videos and cohorted with certain video making communities...
I don't know what your personal story is but nearly everyone I know who is now "redpilled" started off as a liberal.

Back when I was coming up, liberalism was advertised as the rejection of the establishment and their lies. Seeing through the lies and understanding that liberalism is a facet of the establishment powers is a process.

yes, i mean she seemed the perfect victim, so to say

we wuz democracy now

She is fucking UGLY lmao. REminder that this is the best the alt right could EVER hope for. Our fucking scraps. You get our scraps you dogs. We dont even want them.

oy vey

>since when the Dailystormer is a source lol?

That was so stupid it must have been intentional bait.

I've already hidden your shitty e-celeb thread, what the fuck is it doing on top unhidden again
god I wish these threads were grounds for instabans

Kraut's doxxing of her was the beginning of his end.

She ended up being the spark that was needed.

to be honest, he looks like a social democrat flirting antifa here.
from where is the photo and when was it taken?

I'll never trust her fully because of that jew face

If you've never started a conversation with a metal qt about bands that ended with banging her to the playlist you made together, your life is incomplete.

DONE!
RIP YOUR SHEKELS YOU KIKE!

Rageafterstorm is cute

Is propensity to collectivist ideology genetic?

If not, tell me why Germany keeps voting Merkel.

We're into Race Realism mode now, the Germans are a fucking problem.

thats literally what he is

is he 300 lbs or just 5'2? those are not human proportions

>What's funny is everyone in the stream and in his discord have admitted to have been watching on here for developments.

Important for skeptic lurkers: Kraut is your redpill on the Jewish Question. A lot of you have been pondering on twitter & youtube:
>"What motivates Kraut?"
>"I don't understand why he is doing this?"
>"Why can't he let it go or admit that he was wrong?"

Kraut's Jewishness is the answer. Listen to the smartest man in the room JF from around 40mins explain how Kraut is motivated by a Jewish ethnic hatred of the Goy, and a Jewish fear of losing power/hegemony to White ethno-nationalists:

What Kraut does tactically is the Jewish technique of pilpul, that is argueing disingenuously in bad faith. Nitpicking, hairsplitting, strawmanning etc. in order to arrive at a pre-determined conclusion.

i liked her
i dont think she was ready to jump in the deep end of the pool because shes young
i hope she does well for herself and stays out of trouble

Blonde, tanned, shit load of make up, immigrant boyfriend. Sup Forums will be a shit feast

Can confirm, this is the best thing in life

The mystery of Kraut is explained by pilpul. Lurkers you can't claim to be a skeptic dedicated to "rational enquiry" and not acknowledge the peculiar disingenuousness of Kraut's videos: the strawmanning, the nitpicking and hairsplitting in bad faith to "win the argument" rather than "make an argument."

This is pilpul, and if you were a genuine skeptic committed to "rational enquiry" you would take about the corrosive effect pilpul and the pilpul-style of argumentation has on discourse in your fields.

WHUN CAN WE EXPECT DEH RECKUNEENG

Lurker skeptics if you are genuinely committed to rational enquiry you owe it to your cause to be able to identify and call-out pilpul so your community & arguments are not dragged under by another Kraut again.

To understand what Kraut is doing and to inoculate yourself to its corrosive anti-rational persuasive power, you need to understand pilpul and call it out when it is used to try to irrationally persuade you. All Jews are taught pilpul, it is likely genetic, a function of verbal IQ, and it is certainly ingrained into their deep culture and child-rearing. Jews will try to use it on you in bad faith again and again, and unless you inoculate yourself many skeptics will fall for the next Kraut, and the Kraut after that, and so on.

Pilpul here is explained by a Jew who laments it's corrosive effect on discourse where Jews are involved:
>What this means for contemporary Jewish discourse is critical: Even though many contemporary Jews are not observant, pilpul continues to be deployed. Pilpul occurs any time the speaker is committed to “prove” his point regardless of the evidence in front of him. The casuistic aspect of this hair-splitting leads to a labyrinthine form of argument where the speaker blows enough rhetorical smoke to make his interlocutor submit. Reason is not an issue when pilpul takes over: what counts is the establishment of a fixed, immutable point that can never truly be disputed.

>What is thought to be the Jewish “genius” is often a mark of how pilpul is deployed. The rhetorical tricks of pilpul make true rational discussion impossible; any “discussion” is about trying to “prove” a point that has already been established. There is little use trying to argue in this context, because any points being made will be twisted and turned to validate the already-fixed position.

huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.htm
archive.is/rmOnP

>grabs the dopiest fucking picture of the man and depict him kicking ass
I think these gloriously shitty shoops finally made me understand medieval panting styles

America isn't a democracy.
You've been disqualified. You will never be an American.

Kraut's Jewishness explains both his motivation (fear of the threat of White ethno-nationalism) and his tactics (pilpul). The "merits" of Kraut's arguments have been debunked by JF and Alt-Hype, now Kraut's Jewishness explains the meta reasons for the "why" and "how" of what Kraut and other (((race denialists))) do.

Jew's want a disunited society they can hold power over and can not be singled out in. Any threat to that must be deconstructed with tactics like pilpul.

Pretending there is no JQ here is a form of cowardice of the same nature as the Sargons and Centrists who pretend that race does not exist or matter.

Kraut practically beat himself to be fair. Obviously the only thing they are truly skeptical of is dieting.

Nevermind this skinny white bitch. What does Sup Forums think "race realism" is?

>Kraut is a fat autistic neckbeard
Sad!

YOUTUBE ACADEMICS

PLEASE RESPOND

It turns out Kraut was a lowkey subversive shill, just like much of the nazbol posters here, and people who try to divide and conquer us against redpilled females.

>. You will never be an American.
thank fucking god

they expect one of us at the wreckage brother

IN TWO WEEKS

that neighborhood looks super comfy. where is it?

you're doing God's work, Bruce

F for Franz

They're not going to fuck you dude

It's Millenial Woes from the darkest timeline

>pilipulipulipili
user please can you explain it to me one more time

ye its a shame that jeff holiday and skippy killed her