Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-VRAINS

And with this, Rituals were made great again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2J_salfBeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Real game may have been saved now but the Vidya is now DEAD

What's that? Now you need to use links to get more extra deck zones?

Leave it to me

Why is Yusaku so cute?

Next batch of news when? The current batch answered some questions, but opened a lot more

Seiyuu: Yumi Uchiyama
Director: Katsumi Ono

So are there no subs out yet on DSoD? I plan to watch the dub but I wanted to see the subs first.

So, I made a vid, explaining What I thought was Link SUmmoning, and the extra monster zone. Can you summon Exceed and synchro Monsters to that zone? Or am I tottally confused and it's used to summon only LINK monsters?

Link your video

>Now there is a 6th zone, so it summons 5 tokens
>Use Tomahawk + 1 token to summon a Link 2
>Use the tokens to summon other 2 links.
>Use 3 links for Decode Talker.

Goddammit, that thing is going to be meta

BD comes out in 3 weeks.

Huh? I definitely don't mind Ono back at the helm but what does that mean for symphogear? Not too familiar with that seiyuu but they're pretty good as Rei in 3gatsu from last season so i've got good hopes there after the marvelous performance from Kensho

It's in Spic.

What is he thinking about?

DO NOT LEWD

Source: His Ass.

>Yumi Uchiyama
Good tomboy voice.

me too

>69
Lewding Yusaku is now mandatory.

Linquealo güey

Only ED monsters can go in the EM Zones.
That means you need to put this guy in the main EM Zone.
Which means the links you summon with him are useless until you get rid of him.
Also tokens aren't effect monsters, so you can't even summon Decode Talker with them.

Why must there always be a party pooping faggot like (You) to ruin the fun by bursting the bluff/joke?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2J_salfBeU
pls no bully, havent made a video in a year and a half.
I wanna know if Im mistaken, like 2 comments say.

yes, ALL extra deck summons go into the new zone.

user, you can use Tomahawk to summon a link. Thus if you summon a bunch of tokens, you can use it and a token to summon some other link

Also, only Decode Talker is the only one so far that specifies effect monsters, so you can use the remaining tokens to summon other links to THEN use those links to summon Decode Talker.

Che, you sound like an Argentinian, vos

So, if I were to summon an XYZ monster by it's corresponding summoning mechanic, it'd go to the new zone, and I wouldnt be able to summon anything else from the extra deck?
Except Rank-Up

Whats the effect of decode talker?

Ah re loco

exactly.

the only way to get ED monsters into the monster zone is by reviving them or by link summoning, which lets you put ED monsters in the zones pointed to by the link monster.

gains 500 for every monster linked to it(on either side) and can pitch a linked monster(I think that you control) to negate a targeting eff.

Because this is a turbulent time and we have enough people crying "THE GAME IS OVER YGO IS DEAD" over actual problem without you being a flaming faggot and saying shit that will scare off more people.

Go fuck yourself.

boludo

Links are a mistake
Pendulums were a mistake
Fusion deck changing to extra deck was a mistake

Too late.

Dimagames y su dueña son una mierda y mafia que caga a todos los jugadores, ya deberiamos tener el sneak desde hace rato

Xyz monsters can't use tokens for their summons. Are we sure Link monsters aren't the same?

goddamn korea cool your nuts for a minute

>dat suit
This is going to be a great next 3 years for Yugioh. How many lewd doujins will be made for this series?

Correct. Unless you have a "linked" monster zone, in which case you could Extra Deck summon on that zone,

MGII>Sekai>Dima>Muy Lejano>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pirates

but you wouldn't be able to get this out in first turn even with Numbers Evaile

Why he has such shitty friends despite doing so much for them

Egao

Predictions on new girl's appearance and personality?

Infernity is dead for good now.

that's what they said when xyz were released

infernity always finds a way

>implying we'll ever get a girl character again

Why so serious?

Why do you care anyways, especially given that that user was willing to give the show a chance even if Ono was the director.

People like (You) have always been making shit boring

Does it matter if she's probably irrelevant

She is going to be an slutty manipulative idol.

I hope Arc-V being a big disappointment hasn't discouraged fanartists too much

According to the cycle, she should be flat.

>Trolls and shitposts
>Gets called out on it
>Calls people boring for calling him on his shit

Stop being a shit poster. Posts like yours is how false information gets passed around.

>have to use their playing mat
>which is just a mat with the card placement area being printed on

Can't people just use a clear piece of plastic with the the labels painted on?

I doubt it. Fanartist don't care about popularity. If they like it, they'll draw it.

Yeah it's fun to do that and to let people live their delusions at least for a while. Ignorance is bliss, don't you know? This is Sup Forums. If you don't appreciate that, then you're free to fuck off to Leddits or Tumblr where they're strict business and autism, which fits (You) perfectly.

This, she'll probably have those big twintails as well.

Be honest guys (who actually play the game), does this nerfing of Extra Deck methods and Pendulum actually buff Rituals and make them more useful now? Or will we have to wait until the game format changes to witness it for ourselves?

What is your (educated) prediction on Rituals in the new format?

instant shit tier

I get the feeling that... Northwemkofag, i..is that you?

I want her to be like Sherry personality-wise.

Or crazy + hot like the Tyler sisters.

They're still pretty slow, except if they have an engine like Neckroz. It's still better to just run a kozmo or monarch deck

Harpie new meta.

hopefully the friend will actually be useful

>ARC-V is about to end
>Yuya beats his last opponent
>The ghosts/alternate dimension counterparts of Yugi, Judai, Yusei, and Yuma appear
>praise him for saving the multiverse
>if they died in the original dimension, Yuya is crowned the King of the Four Dimensions
>Yuya asks Yuzu out
>Tomato Jesus wins everything in time for the next series
>Ono is writing for VRAINS

The sad part is that most of these things are so predictable, Ono could be fired, and they'd still happen.

>Twin tailed
>Flat chested
>Doting personality when it comes to Yusaku aggressive and fiesty when it comes to anyone else and borderline yandere when someone insults or hurts Yusaku

You know you want it, like that girl from the twin tailed show 3 years ago

This is literally Cathy from ZEXAL, but flat.

Except those aren't their delusions. They're delusions you're forcing on them.

What's the cycle? One of each size?

Anzu-C cups
Asuka-D cups
Aki-E cups
Kotori-A cups
Yuzu-B cups
????-Loli or G cups?

Rituals are going to still be bad. Infernoid, Kozmo, Monarchs and Dinosaurs are going to be old decks that do well. Some people may run Herald but it'll eventually die off.

Dark Magicians are the new t1 Hotness. Rituals are still gonna rely on having been good cards to begin with, but decks that rely on Rituals will find themselves churning out their big plays a lot faster than a lot of other decks.

So, educated opinion is "They'll be faster because everything else is slow, but they still need to not be shit". Your Hungry Burger deck ain't gonna be topping anything. Relinquished might cause some salt, but he's still gonna die pretty quickly once the opponent gets their shit together and gets rolling.

At best you're getting time bought.

Tiddy monster or riot

What about Older woman?

The thing they've done now is changed the game completely.
This isn't just an addition to the game like XYZ and Synchro which just sped up the game and caused huge powercreep but now you unironically have to run Link Monsters as a necessity and if I recall you are still limited to 15 monsters meaning a fair portion of those are going to have to be Links just to use the extra deck.
Combine that with the left-most and right-most spots in your magic and trap zone effectively becoming pendulum zones, it means Pendulum summoning sacrifices your ability to play spells and traps making Pendulum summoning much more awkward.

In theory traps should probably see more play in a slowed down meta that is provided by Links but I'm confident that as a community we'll find a way to break Link Summoning like we have everything else and powercreep will hit back almost immediately.

I think you are reading too much into it.

whelp, pic related is no longer valid

>you unironically have to run Links as a necessity
No you don't. Only if you want more than one ED-summoned monster out at a time, and we don't even know if that includes Face-up Pendulums.
>If I recall you still are limited to 15 so you're going to have to make a fair portion of those Links.
We don't know if the ED is getting expanded or not. Odds are in favor of it being expanded, but if it isn't most of your slots are likely toolbox shit anyway, so it shouldn't hurt you if you're not retarded. Learn to side or learn what's actually important to your deck's function.

>M/T Zones now also share space with P-Zones
Okay yeah this one kinda hurts most Pendulum-based decks out there right now. I really don't have a counter to this.

The P-zones are fine and is the most sensible change here, they acted as continuous spell cards effectively giving the decks that can swarm the fastest 2 extra spells which was badly designed in retrospect

Who the fuck even thought this new mechanic is good? It's stupid.

Bishbaalkin is now scary for a similar yet completely different reason.

Wait, shit can actually link with the enemy field?

Yes so if you summon a link monster first turn you give your opponent a minumum of 2 Extra deck monsters

Yes.

>no real argument
You're stupid.

I think it's fine, but there's no denying that it hurts the mechanic.

It's giving me a pitting feeling in my stomach.

I'm scared now that YuGiOh is going to ruin itself because Konami decided to change the game so radically.

But, on the other hand, I am excited to explore brand new cards and strategies

Thanks for your response but you didn't actually answer the question of whether Rituals will be better as a whole now than they are now in the current ARC-V era

Yup, It's gonna be really said to watch Jaden,Yusei,Yuma and Yuya in new games now. Yuma would always start off with Utopia Lighting or Beyond Utopia, Yusei would manage at least Junk Warrior or Stardust Dragon, Jaden would always fuse on the first turn or Mask Change. Now, I'll not be surprised if all they do is set monsters and backrow

If that Link monster has a link marker pointing toward your opponent

Might become a chicken game

>Duel Masters ended with the protagonist getting married
YGO BTFO

Well only if you summon him in the exclusive extra deck monster slot, right? Link Monsters can be summoned on the normal monsters slot

Goku?

Yes only if the monster in the extra deck zone is pointing towards an opponents free space

NTR when?

This completely changes the game into a slow pace which is the complete opposite of YGO
desu I hate and I hope it kills the game

Make her an onee san and i'm in

You can always play YGOPro or some other way online using the current format

>Duel Masters
Is this another MC? and were is the loli with the red leather dress with a short skirt?

my partner!