See this?

See this?
This is a living organism desperately trying to defend itself from inevitable death in my friyer. Take notes Vegans. You are ending lives every time you eat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7h9aakWjSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8PmTqJNkARI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's the most polish post I've ever seen.
I love it.

such is live on planet earth.. kill or be killed... tfw creation has been hijacked by unknown forces and made it what it is today! either you eat meat or veggies you are taking life away... if it makes you sleep better think at it as if their vital force transforms as you eat it and simply takes a new form... whatever makes you sleep good at nigh

Peak polish. Are you the guy who posts pictures of your weird disgusting food. If so please post it

heres some swiss german food in return

What the fuck is that thing

Are you shaving that apple with a bullet casing?

(you)

it is entirely possible to live without killing animals, and even without killing plants, difficult but doable. Even today. So there is no excuse

Bacteria and Fungi are also alive.

Hail Solanum!

do people actually eat that

Potato producing toxins. Happens if they get to much sun.

Do you have any idea how many rodents, birds, bats, and insects are killed by the fruit industry? How many animals die in a construction project for the factories that supply your vitamin supplements? How many animals die in collecting the necessary materials for said vitamins? Animals dying in this process isn't any different than animals being butchered: animals are intentionally exterminated to provide products even when they are not the product.

>hurr you could tiptoe around a private orchard
and die of lack of nutrition

Yea its delicious mutt, called wurst-kase salad.

vegans eternally btfo

Also only faggots peel their potatoes

The name is very descriptive. Nice digits also.

definitely would be a wurst-kase scenario where I would have to eat something so vinegary and swiney.

cheese onions pickles tomato and bologna....why not just make a sandwich?

I don't like contaminating my oil with shit. I use this oil many times.

You're moral compass and mental ability is off the fucking wall if you think animal suffering = plant suffering.
We can be 99.9% sure creatures suffer in the same way we do; we have no idea whether plants do and to what degree, especially since most of their reproduction relies on either being eaten (to spread the seeds) or pollinated (which also damages the flower).

It's like fucking a girl in the ass, who enjoys it. Or a boy, who hasn't got the mental predisposition to being dominated.

forgot my guro pic

>Your average person is this much of a brainlet when it comes to understanding life

Your*

Buy new oil you jew cunt

C'mon op we need an webm of you frying that thing

>eating literal dirt and manure
that being said I only partially peel my potatoes when making mashed potatoes. I like the texture of the skins.

>what is washing the fucking potatoes

>We can be 99.9% sure creatures suffer in the same way we do
We are 100% sure fish, insects, and reptiles do not suffer in the same way we do as they do not have the mental faculties that support emotion in birds and mammals.

Green potatoes are mildly poisonous. Enjoy your solanine.

If your potato skin is brown it has dirt and manure in it. Potato skins are yellow/red/green when they don't.

My potato skin is pink, what does that mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=q7h9aakWjSQ

You can't always see solanine that is under the skin. Enjoy your poison.

That the Rabbi took too much when he circumcised you.

Looks good. If you replace the sausage pieces with tuna you get what I make sometimes.

my potato is missing part of its skin, it must be american

You're a fucking fairy-ass woss

This post is literally as retarded as that "toothpaste colour code" retardation that keeps circulating on kikebook.

fpbfbp

Was talking about mammals but not stating so is on me.

>do not have the mental faculties that support emotion
That only suggests they don't suffer in the same way, not that they don't suffer in a similar way (in fact it may feel even worse for them).
Especially since evolution requires motivation systems that heavily rely on avoiding self-harm.

The "skin" of russet potatoes is literally dirt fused to the potato. Look it up.

You can totally tell potatoes age based on the color of their skin. Washing them in water and boiling doesn't remove all toxic substances that may accumulate in skin. Pesticides and shit.

if there's green like that we should not eat?

Two faggots
Three faggots. It's not "Bologna" whatever nasty mutt shit that is

If only there was some kind of organ in the human body that could deal with trace amounts of environmental contaminants.

looks good

Vegans could be a useful source of protein in case of a meat shortage. Their bones must be like chickens.
youtube.com/watch?v=8PmTqJNkARI

Yea its good with Tuna as well. Need to use a good strong hard cheese like Gruyere or Appenzell

In every fart I expel and kill thousands of innocent bacteria.
Am I evil?

Thanks friend. It's very good. Here's a meme dish we feed to tourists

so someone that tortures animals and people I can assure you they infact do feel pain.

Is that a Chernobyl Potatoe?

The liver is great with dealing with parasite eggs and pesticides.

Pain is an adaptation for emotional motivation. It's to prevent animals with complex minds from doing things against the interest of their survival due to their dynamic abilities. Fish/reptiles/insects don't feel pain, they experience signals that direct them to thrash/flee/attack. They have no use for pain. Saying that a fish feels pain is semantical at best. These creatures do not have nor require a context of memory as you understand it, if they semantically were able to "suffer" for a moment they would not remember the suffering when it is over.

I don't care personally, I eat a chicken a week. I'm only interested in scientific accuracy.

>*unzips edge*
>Nothin' personnel kid.

Holy shit, that's so goddamn retarded. How stupid are you???

Sitting here sipping hot wine. Thinking to my self. I love this polish posters weird food and hate these mutts who insulted classic swiss-german cooking

Job or hobby?

They are only reacting to stimulus. Like a programmed robot. They have no use for pain and they do not have the organs responsible for dealing with it.

>hot wine
Okay now you're just trolling us.

love fondue. and it's really true, you haven't really had fondue unless you get it in swissland

kek, ham, tomato, pickle, cheese and onions = peak

Do you not have hot winter wine in leafland? Why even live.
>ham
go back to raping whales for oil you nigger of nordia

looks delicious

fucking americans every fucking time someone posts food they can't fucking understand that people eat self made food and not some fucking mcdonalds shit.

Yeah I'm just messing with you. Mulled wine, Basically wine that has been warmed up and mixed with a specific blend of spices (primarily nutmeg).

>biological facts are edgy
I bet you think natural selection stops at the neck and human mental faculties are a result of environment.

>tfw polish grandma made me bigos and pierogi as a kid
polish food is the best peasant food ever tbph

No, actually I just thought the way you worded your post was like pottery and needed a katana meme attached to it. I was complimenting your prose you retard. But now you don't deserve it anymore.

you havent lived till you spend a freezing night out with pots at the christmas market drinking vin chaud. its the best way to spend a winter evening.

green colour of potatoes indicates the presence of toxic alkaloids.
you'd have to eat a lot to die, but not much to get quite sick

Canadians are only allowed to purchase up to two gallons of milk from stores around here(twenty miles form the border). How does that make you feel?

I honestly don't care. I'm not a poorfag who needs to buy milk in the US to save 2 cents after factoring in the transportation cost.

ok sausages, jeez whatever¨you're not my swiss bank account

Milklet.

You are cucked and not whit lmao

Milk is poison for adults. It causes inflammation.

>complex minds from doing things against the interest of their survival
And I guess you think humans are the only 'complex' ones?

>they experience signals that direct them to thrash/flee/attack
Nigga that's exactly how your brain works, human consciousness is split among the narrative and experiencing self.
So much for your scientific accuracy.

>would not remember the suffering when it is over
I guess that makes abduction and brainwashing, aaokay.

If you take your retarded assumptions to their logical conclusion it's okay to abuse babies and lobotomy patients.
This is why half-assed reasoning mixed with jargon and pretentiousness is more dangerous than stupidity.

Eat your fucking chickens, just know that the only thing that separates you from them and lab rats being experimented on is not the fact that you're more intelligent or some form of a higher being, it's that your species grasps the intrasubjective realm (you can imagine and comprehend the value of money or a corporation/country);
the ability to tell stories and co-operate on a wide scale through many different variables shields you from unbearable pain.

I don't even drink milk. If I need to whiten my coffee or add milk-like fats to a recipe I just use non-dairy whitener since the main fat in it is palm/coconut oil which is very healthy.

I drink 6 liters of milk a day. Mostly in ovomaltine form. Germans come to switzerland to just buy ovomaltine because ovomaltine in germany is 60% white sugar, but here it is no sugar added because ovomaltine is made by a swiss company that spits in the face of the world

checker

>Self checking
Do the whale niggers know no shame

checked and keked.

Are those dill pickles? If so, I would eat that. What is it called?

Nope. Want me to invest some of that oil money on your bank?

The archer reference was pretty funny. I laughed.

>dill pickles
Ugh

>sweet pickles
ewww

Here on not plebbit we would consider that a degenerate waste of digits. A get is only to be celebrated if the post it is attached to has value in and of itself. This way you are encouraged to always make quality posts to avoid wasting gets.

Swiss nigger jews are worse than leafs and mutts combined

>breadnbutter pickles

faggot

says the flaggot

Bragging about a salad is like bragging that you put together some Ikea furniture.
Post some food that requires cooking.

>just gonna be retarded instead of making a sandwich out of sandwich ingredients

i thought the swiss were supposed to be engineers

Sage

They're not pickles you fucking mutts

>Implying causing pain is inherently immoral

Your president is Tredeau