nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=900138
youtube.com/watch?v=COYFmbVEH0k
twitter.com/tomohikoito0218/status/832750987114745856
youtube.com/watch?v=VKyz5SVH1Ug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imouto never ever

Was it good?

Does the harem expand again?

what is the deal with the two enemy MCs (the girl on the cover and the edgy grimderp kirito clone).

when is alicization coming

Does kirito get his ass kicked?

Oh yeah, this is getting screening next month in my country alongside In this corner of the world. I'm definitely going to the second but I'm not sure if I want to go watch a movie with the SAO fanbase.

Never

Yes, most reviewers thought the movie was entertaining at least. The ending may be a bit abrupt with loose threads though.

Not really.

Yuna: Deceased SAO player. Daughter.
Eiji: Made a promise to Yuna to bring her back. Collecting memories from SAO survivors to gleam her from them and resurrect Yuna.

It's coming, but no date or timeline available.

Sort of, but he ultimately wins. The middle part of the movie is mostly Kirito action.

who's the white chick and what did she do in the movie?

how much does Asuna do in the movie?

Rate it/10

SeeNot as much as Kirito, but the movie is very much a date movie about Kirito & Asuna's relationship and romance. A must-see for Kirisuna shippers.

7/10 for excellent action scenes, cute Silica, amazing experience in a movie theater, but that contrived plot, and general SAO-tier brainless entertainment. I'm a sucker for sappy and corny plots.

Weekend Forecast (02/18-19)
01 (---) ¥450,000,000 ($4.0 million), 0, ¥450,000,000 ($4.0 million), Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale (Aniplex) NEW
02 (01) ¥241,000,000 ($2.1 million), -40%, ¥950,000,000 ($8.4 million), Partners: The Movie IV (Toei) WK2
03 (---) ¥175,000,000 ($1.6 million), 0, ¥175,000,000 ($1.6 million), One Week Friends (Shochiku) NEW
04 (02) ¥106,000,000 ($930,000), -37%, ¥400,000,000 ($3.5 million), Survival Family (Toho) WK2
05 (03) ¥104,000,000 ($920,000), -35%, ¥875,000,000 ($7.7 million), Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Fox) WK3
06 (04) ¥100,000,000 ($885,000), -36%, ¥1,675,000,000 ($14.8 million), Doctor Strange (Disney) WK4
07 (05) ¥86,000,000 ($760,000), -31%, ¥1,100,000,000 ($9.7 million), Kiseki: Sobito of That Day (Toei) WK4
08 (06) ¥66,000,000 ($585,000), -22%, ¥24,325,000,000 ($230.4 million), Your Name. (Toho) WK26
09 (07) ¥44,000,000 ($390,000), -30%, ¥2,125,000,000 ($18.2 million), In This Corner of the World (Tokyo Theaters, Co.) W15
10 (08) ¥35,000,000 ($310,000), -39%, ¥330,000,000 ($2.9 million), The 100th Love With You (Asmik Ace) WK3

Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale sold through ~27% of its available admissions for Saturday in advance, and will very likely exceed a 50% sell-through rate for the day. It'll easily debut at #1 despite the low screen count (151), so how high can it go? The SAO Movie Project, based on the very popular multi-media hit series, is bound to be one of Aniplex's biggest hits ever.

So what happen to Yuna and Eiji in the end?

Any nipples or pantsu?

How does the physics work with the Augma? like how do the players feel the impacts of the enemies if it's supposed to be just AR/holograms?

There is Yuuki in the movie, believe it or not

Eiji learns to say goodbye to Yuna because the dead cannot come back.

Asuna's tits will be BIG

Alright im flying out to Japan tonight.

Is it still in theaters? Whats the best most comfy place do you recommend to enjoy this cinematic BIG experience?

The player feels all of the damage through vibration from their handheld Wiimote controller just like with regular game consoles. However, the truly hardcore can purchase and wear a little jacket add-on accessory that will also vibrate to indicate damage taken.

The weapons are all AR projections, so the players just feel their Wiimote vibrate if they fight and clash swords. The only real way to deflect hits is to grab the other player's hand and turn it away. But that's uncool, so Kirito and Eiji mainly rely on dodging.

What was Yuna's name in Aincrad? did Kirito meet her before?

Is the Augma 100% safe like the Amusphere or there is something that can endanger the life of the player?

Yes, it'll be in theaters for at least a month.

Sit where you find it comfortable yourself. I personally prefer near the middle.

See: Pokemon GO player accidents in real life
Ordinal Scale (the game) is sponsored by companies, so they and the city do collaborate by setting up pedestrian-only zones during certain hours so that players can play safely in open spaces.

I see, that makes sense indeed, I was wondering if this real-life MMO was going to be a fiasco due to physics issues.

This movie sounds kinda laid back though, since there're no life-or-death situations, unlike the previous SAO arcs. It's more like a merging point for Accel World's story, isn't it?

One of the "crisis" of the movie is that Eiji is taking away the very memories of SAO from the SAO Survivors for Yuna, and Kirito and his friends decide that the memories are a part of them and they cannot let it happen

Did Suguha get any screen-time and what sort of fan-service did they managed to shoved into this movie?

Isn't Yuna technically an AI like Alice? If I don't remember wrong, memories could be cloned with that technology (I forgot the name), like what Quinella did with Cardinal.

Is this normie tier?
Can I invite my normie gf?

>yuna is dr shigemura's daughter and an SAO victim
>the way to resurrect her is to rebuild her existence out of the pieces of memories SAO survivors have of her
>finding those survivors through the OS game and taking those memories through the Augma's functionality

this sets up directly for the way kirito's fluctlight gets repaired in v18, sasuga kawahara-sensei

Does Sachi appear in this movie ?

It's a good idea at least for those that have life crippling PTSD due to their stay on Aincrad. Gary Stu has to ruin it for everyone.

sounds like the fluctlight thing from alicization.

what's the context for yuuki? flashback?

If anyone wants the soundtrack, it's already out:
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=900138

I hope the Heaven's Feel soundtrack is far better than this.

Wait, but we see the players parrying blows from the monsters in the first ten minutes. If there isn't actually any physics simulation shouldn't the blades just go right through each other?

Also didn't Eiji jump down like thirty feet in the first fight?

White hair is a qt 3.14, might just watch it for her tbqh.

that's perfectly reasonable
just means the character designers are doing their job well

Does it have the theme song?
Though it seems that all Lia's song is pretty similar.

It has the soundtrack and the character tracks (a bunch of them sound rather familiar if you've listened to stuff Yuki Kajiura has made in the past).

youtube.com/watch?v=COYFmbVEH0k

>original soundtrack
>original
kek

>Eiji: Made a promise to Yuna to bring her back. Collecting memories from SAO survivors to gleam her from them and resurrect Yuna.
Wait, is that actually possible? What's stopping Kirito from resurrecting Eugeo in Alicization then?

Any pantyshots? Was Catch the Moment good? Does anyone kick the bucket?

Does Asuna wink anytime in the movie? I know Silica does, based on the preview.

How's the world building? Is it good?
Honesty that's what keeping me for reading/watching SAO.

Tits are great but are there nipples or light beams?

any kissu?

The original Lvl. 100 boss monster from SAO appears and Asuna fights it. She unleashes Mother's Rosario on the beast and Yuuki appears the moment she activates the Sword Skill.

It's implied that the Wiimote is vibrating extremely hard when finding trajectory that swords would cross if they were real. Also Kirito and Eiji are both massive chuu2 boys with inflated pride (Eiji moreso) so they are stubborn about having a "real" swordfight.

Theme song is LiSA's Catch the Moment. 5 inserts songs with Yuna's vocals (and Silica/Asuna at times) are featured as well.

See the figs. Symbolism for forbidden knowledge, desire for fruition, a fake belief in higher powers that should not ever be carried out again.

It's supposed to be a date movie. There's more focus on romance and Kirito and Asuna being a supportive couple with each other.

Yes
Yuna/Asuna (AR, fake), Kirito/Asuna (real-life)

How long till subs?

>The original Lvl. 100 boss monster

Heathcliff?

>Got the Madoka movies in my city
>No Kizu
>No SAO

Enjoy the movie for me user. Fuck you Canada

The emperor of red, if i remember the pre progressive stuff correctly, just a normal sized human model

Check your country's theater distribution schedule.
For the US, March 1 is the premiere in Hollywood, followed by nationwide release (1-day only) on March 9. Movie will be subbed in theaters.

If you're asking for a download, that's about 6-8 months away when the BD/DVD is released.

If you're asking for a camrip, you're on your own, buddy.

WIll do, thanks

SAO movie ticket sales have surpassed that of the total first day sales of KanColle movie as of midday on February 18 (Day 1).

Welp, I guess I'll stop being a hermit and leave my room to go to the theater tomorrow.

>date movie
Fuck, now I'm embarrassed to go alone.

SAO? More like SA BLOW kek

Don't be ashamed! The director of the movie tweeted earlier,

>twitter.com/tomohikoito0218/status/832750987114745856
>ぼっちだから映画見に行けないツイートが散見されますが、大丈夫ですよ!もしあれだったら、俺が一緒にいきますよ。
>"I've come across tweets saying that you can't go see the movie alone, but that's okay! If it comes down to it, I'll go with you."

How much interaction does Kirito get with Yuna vs Asuna? I know Asuna got the kissu but who get's the doujins?

Anyone want link of sao movie ost? I could send them to email if anyone wants it

I mean the hi res ver

I kind of like the game story arcs better then the actual ones

is this wrong to do?

How shitty did it turn out?

I am certain Yuna is just Sophie in another show

>Asuna's tits
Based Himura Kiseki's influence.

>I hope the Heaven's Feel soundtrack is far better than this

No one expects good music from Kajiura when it comes to SAO.
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if she just does it for the nice pay check.

"SAO will return"
What does that mean?

>who gives a fuck: the movie
SAO posting should be a bannable offence. It would reduce the numbers of underage users, or at least force them to get better taste.

Doujin fucking when? My dick cant wait.

aliczation arc is coming soon

Isn't she a lesbo?

No silly, it is a computer program.

Then why did she kiss Asuna?

How much did Haruhi first week end make?

It didnt, being a program, Asuna kissed empty space.

Tachikawa Cinema City have special audio effect edition of the movie screening

Were there any hints or namedrops of shit from Accel World?

The upcoming game or whatever is literally a timeline crossover of some sort, I honestly wonder when the author is just going to stop being a faggot and just say SAO and AW share the same universe and timeline.

But she kisses Asuna's cheek

youtube.com/watch?v=VKyz5SVH1Ug

Looks hype, can't wait for the BD.

>Klein getting rekt
Best boy didn't deserve this.

None. Sorry.

Fug, One of these fucking days he's going to do it

Holy shit Suguha is STACKED

Do they ever stop pretending that anyone but Kirito is useful?

YO WHAT

>it's basically Kirito and Asuna go out on a cute date: the movie
That's good enough for me.

they know their audience

Damn right
SAO got mad popular because the main couple is cute and that's one thing the show did well, make them a cute couple even if the build up was weak

That pretty good leg maybe it can past at least 10B right?

>one of Aniplex's biggest hits ever
No wonder Aniplex invests heavily into SAO
And no wonder A-1 pledged to animate SAO as long as it continues

Now that Augma can also interfere memory and enable fulldive, how's it different from Neurolinker?

Just a reminder.

I'm willing to give the movie a shot. While Asuna in the main series wasn't exactly my favorite character, I found her to be alright in the Progressive novels. Seeing the two together in the movie might be good.

Could be good if they only take the setting and change everything else. But who am I kidding, it's Hollywood. It's going to be absolutely terrible.

How bad could it be?

This is what happens when you dont watch the DC movies, they know marvel has all the super hero monopoly so they are going to start shitting on anime just like they are doing with ghost in the shell.

Nicolas cage as kirito

Was Kirito shirtless?

Black Kirito please

>This is what happens when you dont watch the DC movies, they know marvel has all the super hero monopoly so they are going to start shitting on anime just like they are doing with ghost in the shell.
?

Kazuto is now Kaz
Asuna is now Ashley

So, the plot is someone trying to bring the dead back....

No Sachi flash backs from Kirito?