City living vs small town

City living vs small town

Which is superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1e4Gu-v0IhU
youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8&t=10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Small town is for living, city is for business and the occasional pleasure

This is how white civilizations were made to function.

It's pretty hard to live in a small town, work in a big city, and not have to drive an hour plus each way though.

what do?

This is a sacrifice you must make to protect your children and your property.

Worth it.

only drive an hour? phhtt!! Drove 90 minutes each way for 30 years.

This.
You can't buy a home in the big city; what you get is shit, and if you did, your neighbors are state subsidized chimps.
Consider the drive just "overtime".

Wrong. Only the rich can afford to live in cities now. The poor are being pushed further and further out.

what if you have the money to buy a house in the city in a white conservative enclave?

Study and start-up job in the city, then get out as quick as you can and never return...

I'm saving up and can finally start looking around for a nice village home

most rural schools are shit, so the only options would be boarding school or private school in a city

What a waste of time

Suburbs

King of the hill streamin right now

small town. Cities are for degenerates who voted Hillary

>Consider the drive just "overtime"
only an american could be so unknowingly self-depreciating

You get a job that lets you work 6am to 3pm. You avoid the rush hour and save at least 50% of the travel time.

>live in city
>get robbed by blacks

>live in small town
>get robbed by meth heads

living in an extremely rural area is the only redpilled option.
inb4 >get robbed by abbos
desert abbos are model citizens compared to city or small town scum.

what do you suggest brit bro?

Put a smile on my face

The absolute state of boomerism.

>mfw I see some city slickers pokin' around town
youtube.com/watch?v=1e4Gu-v0IhU

Small city master race. 100,000 population is ideal.

You can live a cheap, peaceful life on the outskirts of town, and have a 30 minute tops commute to work downtown.

About ~500 people is ideal for the size of a town.

Rural areas by far, if you are white.

Live in the city when you are young and single. Move to a small town when you get married and start a family.

Get a job that allows telecommuting. I have an hour commute, but only do it three days a week. Feels good.

in my experience it's the extremely rural areas that get robbed more often than small town homes
i've seen run down trailers in the absolute middle of nowhere with notes on the front door "please quit stealing you have already taken everything we own" and people complain to me telling me to knock on their front door before marking their utility lines in the backyard otherwise "they might shoot" because they've been robbed so often

City unless you're an anti-social loser.

Sort of. The public schools in most big cities are still shit and mostly full of poor blacks. Plenty of poors still abound.

what are your political views

Small Town Everytime, otherwise small City of >100,000
I liked Missoula Montana for this reason, big enough to get away from people but has a small town feel

Home robberies are more common in rural areas and small towns since police are so far away, however muggings and basic property theft are higher in cities because there are so many easy ways to escape on foot.

I am sending you some tulips the delivery man may or may not be a hitman.

T. Caveman

Find a city with nice suburbs around it. I grew up in Dublin, which is a suburb in the northwest corner of Columbus OH. It’s about a 25 min drive to downtown/campus. Pretty much perfect distance for rich businessmen with families and that’s why Dublin is so wealthy and white/asian. I’m sure there’s a setup like this in nearly every state

u leav now hooknose clan.

Far-right Trolletarian.

I should think about your advice then, I was just making sure you weren't a commie

Dublins nice user. Used to play lacrosse against Coffman.

is there anywhere white people are safe?
i am unironically considering building an american border style 30 ft high concrete wall encircling one square acre around my home.
already looked at the prices, it is not feasible unless you pour the concrete wall panels yourself and hire a crane to lift them into place, it will still cost tens of thousands in rebar and concrete.
literal medieval castle type shit in a first world country in fucking 2017.

vegasfag, wish i could live on mt charleston

I don't know what state those niggers live in but it must be the south or something with roving bands of niggers driving through rural areas. Never heard of a break in happening around here.

gated community

The one you want, fool.

Can confirm that white friendly small towns do exist here, particularly in the rural Midwest (the right parts anyway)

The only problem is that there ain’t much to do, the people themselves are a bore too

Texas rural areas are fine too but more mestizos than the midwest

Neither. Homesteading far away from any other people is superior.

this

Well, I can only speak to America but living in white suburban neighborhoods and installing a home alarm system is the way to go here.

If you can find and afford an all-white suburb on the outskirts of a city of roughly 100k-150k you'll be OK. You don't want to be in the heart of the city, but you also don't want to be an hour from the middle of town.

Protection lies in herds. The larger the group you're in the less likely you are to be a target. As long as you are a slightly less easy target than at least one other person in the group you're safe. This is why men - even soyboys - get mugged at far lower rates than women. Nigger trash will ALWAYS go for the lowest effort option.

If you're living rural there's really no way of securing your property, but large dogs are a good option since niggers hate dogs, and a well trained dog can act as both a guard and a weapon.

At this point Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and Southern California are just North Mexico. There are so many fucking no-English beaners that they outnumber whites by a 2:1 margin.

The border wall needs to be 100 miles North of the National divide.

Absolutely cuck.

neither, innawoods

I don't know how it is in ozland but our meth isn't 500 a gram as far as I know so they usually just rob each other and franchised hardware stores.

Island life > anything else

depends on which country.

living in a city here can be great but in America,worse.

30ft is probably overkill unless you live in seeth ifrika

No. I tried two different Islands. It feels like a prison. And it will be incredibly boring.

Small town undoubtedly.
No, that's just how we've been forced to live because our cities became so violent and diverse that we had o collectively move out.

Meth heads here don't rob people here because meth is fucking cheap and plentiful. Why rob when you can shake n bake?

Depends on what kind of lifestyle you want to live.

You'll have a harder time finding a good job in a rural area and you won't make as much. OTOH the cost of living will be a lot lower.

You have less structured activity, no concerts, no clubs, no theater, etc. However, with all the wide open spaces you have hunting, fishing, etc, People have bonfires and other large outdoor get togethers.

Basically you have less "things to do" but far more freedom to invent whatever thing you choose to do.

I hate niggers so god damn much. Terrible at their jobs, statistically more likely to shoot and rob you compared to any other humans. The only thing I hate more than niggers is their kike handlers.

I lived in a small town , siena, saw my first black person in early 2000's filled with champagne leftists. Almost no crime till the first waves of albanians and dindus. Kids as young as 10 going home from school by walking. Boring in many ways but the ideal place if you wanted to start a family.

Good told y'all living in the country side would bring people together
Might even see kids our playing with other kids.

The downsides of city living speak for themselves, but there's risk with choosing a small town. There are places with all of the country drawbacks and none of the small town charm, and you can't always tell until you've settled in. Go to Trinity, Texas. It's full of gossipy, squabbling inbreds who are actively working towards making their community a ghost town. The average IQ here barely qualifies them to drive. They have a bizarre, unwarranted, self-destructive sense of pride in everything they do. I briefly lived there for work, and will be moving away again in a few months. If I ever though I were stuck here I'd either have to kill myself or throw my morals away, resolve to become a swindler, and take over City Hall.

As a family man, the small town without a doubt. However, back when I was training a lot I wished I had been in a bigger city with access to better gyms.

>invite friends over from city
>"So... where do you want to to?"
Every time. Whatever happened to relaxing and shooting the shit? It's sad they can't just sit still and talk, maybe have some dinner or something. I've got the comfiest living room ever- I can stay up till 5 in the morning just talking if the company is good, but at the least they compulsively want to go do the same thing somewhere else, just with loud music.

>It's pretty hard to live in a small town, work in a big city, and not have to drive an hour plus each way though.
>what do?

Ask yourself this:
Is 1 hour of driving worth getting away from faggots, leftist, and niggers?
If YES: You Win
If NO or IDK: Enjoy Your Enrichment

Want to live rural but work in the city. Moved to the asian area. At least the know how to shut the fuck up, work and leave everyone else alone.

Chain link with chicken wire and spikes I to the ground.
Less then two thousand.
Fag.

You're talking about south Africa.

kys cuck

Where is that high tide when you need it.

>talking about south Africa
They should have built castles in Rhodesia
youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8&t=10s
My house is so far north no nigger would ever find it, if one coon did he would instantly hit my 5 hunting dogs. I know retreat from civilization is not the ideal situation but for now it is the safest alternative

Small town, hands down

City people are the ones who vote for hillary

That picture is leftist-tier hippie moonbeam retardation. Rule of thumb is one cow needs 4 acres for sustainable year-round grazing. The houselet is drawn to half scale at most. Sure, let's plant the entire seed catalog on that massive 1/2 acre plot. Oh, and an orchard. Plenty of space left for goats and pigs and chickens. There will be Love and Oneness and we dance with leprechauns between the raindrops.

MUH ORGANIC

Rural then small town. Homesteading and planned communities is the future