3x3

3x3

Other urls found in this thread:

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is absolutely no girl better than best girl aka Kurisu and I'll be happy to debate anyone here who says otherwise

5/6
3/3

3/4
5/6
4/5

9/9
9/9
9/9
6/9

4/4
2/2
2/4
0/0

2/5
2/7
5/7
4/4
6/7

4/7
8/9
4/8
0/3
6/9
5/8

What's middle right? I remember watching this a while ago

At least say something along with your post instead of just giving pointless numbers. I know this threads are already cancerous but this is just too much.

>Mirai Nikki

5/6
8/8
3.5/4
5/5
9/9
7/7
0/2

3/7
8/9
0/9
7/9
5/9
7/9
6/9

I haven't seen any other anime/manga besides these 4.

5/5
2/6
Then don't post?

6/7

2/5

blue/9

7/9

I'm assuming Gunslinger Girl is for season 1 only?

6/9

6/9

2/3

3/3

1/1

2/2

3/3 I'd like to hang out with you.

1/1
Don't let them tell you MN is bad.

1/1

2/2

Mine:
Hyouka
Uchouten Kazoku
Mirai Nikki
Jinrui
Planetes
Yuyushiki
Haikyuu!
Shinsekai Yori
Nichijou

Could replace Yuyushiki with Fumoffu or Etotama. K-on could take its place when I rewatch it.
Could replace Haikyuu! with Free! Eternal Summer but Haikyuu is more exciting. Free! ES is more poignant.
The first in the list can't be replaced.
Nichijou could be replaced with Clannad AS.
Jinrui could be replaced with Hibike! Euphonium.

>The first in the list can't be replaced.
first three*

7/7
6/8
8/8
4/6
9/9
6/9
7/8
5/6
4/6
6/7
6/8 Anime

Make a mosaic you lazy fuck, you don't even need to edit anything with mosaic maker

o/ Hello friends

4/6
-1 Code geass, Steins;gate

+ Karekano, Hyouka
3/4
-1 Nichijou

> KyoAni Emotion Engine lul
2/2
+Hanasaku Iroha

5/6
-1 Spacey dandy

4/5
-1 Watamote

I like blue almost as much as I like you
3/3
+Aria, Mushishi, Sora no Woto

1/2
-1 Mirrai Nikki

2/2

-0.5 CG
-1 Fate/Zero
-1 S;G
6.5/9

-0.5 Gunbuster
8.5/9

-0.5 CG
-1 S;G
5.5/7

6/6

9/9

9/9

-1 Tanuki shit
7/8

-1 Outlaw Star
7/8

-1 Tamako Market
6/7

9/9

7/7 anime

-1 20CB
8/9

-1 Saikano (rewatched it recently, didn't like it)
-1 Kaiba
7/9

9/9

>tnw 3x3 thread has no awful 3x3's
Wew lad

Do you just post in every one of these threads? Are you a bot?

I actually have an automatic bot that rates 3x3 I've already rated and posts for me.

>-1 Tanuki shit
>-1 Tamako Market
Fuck you so hard

4/4 good taste

>-Kaiba
Thought I was the only one who didn't wank to the boring fest that's Kaiba.

See the other mosaics, It's always the same people, which is why 3x3 threads are almost generals on Sup Forums and it has always been like this.

5/5
You really like Gainax don't you.
3.5/7,
-FLCL, Gunbuster, Hyouka
-+ Lain
Weird combination.
3/5
-Boogiepop phantom, Baccano
4/6
-DB
-+ YYH, NHK
4.5/5
-+ HR
7/7
3/4
-Baccano
4/4
3/6
-FLCL, Kaiba, Saikano
4.5/6
-Spice and Wolf
-+ Monogatari
Anime: 4.5/5
-+ Monster
Anime movies: 7.5/8
-+ 5cm per second
5/6
-FLCL
2/2

>-+ Monster
What makes you +- Monster?

keep it up

who's the girl blushing hugging on to something?

Pretty sure I argued with you about it in one of these threads and also in a non 3x3 thread, you would probably recognize my typing style and complaints, so I will just link some of my posts talking about Monster Just to add, I have mixed feelings about Monster because I really enjoy the ideas, concepts, premise and genre, but hate its execution. Most of my complaints wouldn't have such a negative weight on my enjoyment if not for how many times they are repeated throughout 74 episodes.

I have some other complaints, like how interesting characters are introduced all the time but don't do much to the overall plot, don't get much development or don't affect the development of the main characters, but that and most of the other issues would probably fall upon what I said about Urasawa's writing.

Oh, you.

Just a question, what do you see in 5cm besides the visual appeal?

It lets me live out my fantasy of teenage love

Your fantasy is loving someone that will never be together with you?

I like the story about letting go and seeing what's in front of you and I thought it was rather well made. Though I'm the sort of idiot who can enjoy when something is 'boring' on purpose to make a point. The first portion is showing the long train distance just to show the two couples together and able to just show one moment together. Then we get the suffer girl portion where she falls in love with the guy, but he's still longing for what can no longer be. He's unable to see what is in front of him and hopes for what he once had. Then he breaks down in his boring job after he finds a letter to his old girlfriend, he passes the train then the romantic image of his girlfriend passes, and the train severs the connection and he's now free.
I thought it was a nice message on looking at the present. The visuals added to that and while on my first viewing I did find it boring, with the montage being the only good thing about it, my second viewing made me appreciate the entire picture and message.

lol

Bad
Good
Bad
Bad
Kind of bad
Mostly okay
Okay
Bad
Good
Good
Good
Okay
Okay
Bad
Bad
Okay
Bad
Kind of bad

Non Non Biyori.

It's funny that someone with such a pedestrian taste is so critical.

I will post mine in a bit if I feel like making one. not doing that liked/seen shit either.

shit
cool dude
entry level decent shit
not particularly good or bad
About average.
mostly cool
comfy shit senpai. What is bottom left?
pretty bad
Decent.
Bretty good.
very cool taste and pic choice
>anime
good
>manga
ok
>film/ special/ ova
cool but boring
>characters
shit
cool dude. kaiba is dank
some good stuff.
10/10 just for being /lit/
Dandy!
Comfy stuff. What are BL, MR and BR?
decent
Probably good. I didnt feel like looking much

6/8 -f/z -geass

8/9 -tatami
I'm assuming I liked Karekano. It's been like over a decade and a half since I watched it.

5/7 -geass -gintama

3.5/6 -clannaids -haruhi love/hate Samflam

9/9 p good

Another 9/9, Feels good.

6/8 -SnO -Tatami
I could swear I've watched bottom left, but I really can't recognize it.

5/7 -Mirai Nikki -Death Note
Assuming I liked Zagapain. I watched it ages ago in spic TV, so I'm not sure.

8/8 p good
I really should watch Top o Nerae.

6/8 -tamako -k-on

4/4

7/7, again assuming I liked Karekano

animu: 7/9 -madoka -haruhi
mango: 9/9 p good
movie/ova: 7/9 -disappearance -5 wallpapers per second
characters: 9/9. Nagato and Kyouko are just stuck in shit franchises.

8/8 p good

7/9 -the kyoanus and keyshit

VNs: I wanna say 3/3, but it's been so long...
Mango: 5/5, assuming I liked Ai-Ren
6/7 -Maus. Gas yourself.
Anime: 8/9 -SnO
Movies: 7/9 -Disappearance -5Wallpapers
TV shows: 1/9 +Sopranos
Vidya: 7/8 -DeusEx
Movies: 4/5 -Brazil
Books: 7/7

8/9 -k-on

8/8 p good

6.5/9 -Death Note -SnO love/hate Shinsekai Yori

8/8 I wish I recognized bottom center
8/8
5.5/6 love/hate Hourou Musuko.
fuck if I know
Sopranos
7/8 -half life

>assuming I liked Ai-Ren
What does that even mean?

Read it so long ago, I'm not entirely sure.

Lily chou chou was great. Can you tell me what the other Jap films without names those are? I would appreciate it.

Sure. But rate, motherfucker.

Confessions of a Dog.
Linda Linda Linda.
Hideaki Anno's Love & Pop.
Funky Forest
Lily Chou Chou
Fear and Trembling
Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence (RIP Bowie).
Akira Kurosawa's Dreams.
Ringu.

At some point, that chart also had Jisatsu Circle and Returner.

I see, I can relate to what you are saying. Although To me the message and theme would have more weight if the film did a better job in connecting the audience to the characters. I always felt like we were seeing what happened to them from an outside perspective, like the film was just portraying the message about distance and passage of time without really trying to pull us into the story.

I honestly thought that the first part was pretty good though and did a nice job in connecting us to the characters, the second wasn't as good, but like you said, It was used mostly to make a point. The third is my biggest disappointment with the movie, not because the ending is sad since I really appreciate when the author remains faithful to its theme despite the possibility of pissing the audience off, but because of how rushed it felt. Basically the only thing that happens is some shots of the guy living a sad life in his apartment, then some scenes near the train, then the montage and the end. The anticlimactic ending would probably have more impact on me If I gave a shit about the characters or their drama though, but to me It was just a guy sad because of his regrets and a girl going on with her life, since I knew next to nothing about any of them apart from the fact they were once in love and that the guy can't forget her.

Appreciate it my dude, I'll rate you in about half an hour when I have made my 3x3, (i am )

>half an hour
m8. bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

Yeah, I know the site senpai. I am just taking my time to get around to it.

>only half and hour to make a 3x3
Shit's gonna be hideous.

6/7
9/9
3/5
3/4
7/8
6/8
6/7
3/5
6/7
5/6
3/4
8/8
6/7
6/7
4/8
6/6
6/8
4/5
8/8
6/7
2/2

>I have to search for the most obscure and artsy shots as possible
That's the only way you will take more than an hour.

Last one you quoted here.

9/9 p good.

>since I knew next to nothing about any of them apart from the fact they were once in love and that the guy can't forget her.
That's kinda the point. Who he is as a person is irrelevant. It can happy to anyone.

I'm not entirely sure if giving more characterization would've done more.

Not that guy, but I think it's Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita

6/7
7/7
5/6
2/3
5/7
4/4
5/5
0/2
3/3
3/3
4/4
5/5
6/7
3/3
6/7
4/4
5/5
2/2
5/7
4/4
2/2
7/8

I feel like I need to watch more anime.

5/9 -tatami -the keyshit -the typemoonshit

3x3 is too hard.
I revise mine like every couple of months and nothing is consistently on there.
Why can't we do 5x5 instead?

5/7
2/5 anime (8/8 video games though, nice)
4/6
7/8
2.5/3
7/9
7/7 TV and 9/9 movies (gold star for you)
5/5

what's the bottom-center VN

How does someone with such good taste in games have such a bad taste in everything else?

K-ON's the best thing on your 3x3. Along with NGE.

Cute pic but
don't look at the neck

7/9 -k-on -k-on with guns

>8/8 video games though, nice
Thanks.

What 3 of my favorite anime don't you like?

Is 3x3 just 9 anime you like or is there something you have to do?

1/4
0/4
3/5
3/4
0/1
0/1
1/2
Baccano/3
0/2
0/2
2/6 anime
3/4 manga
1/3 movies
1/3
2/3
2/2 manga
1/1 anime
1/3
0/2
3/4
0/Lain
didnt see any
3/7
1/3
0/1

>is there something you have to do
Yes.

To lurk forever.

I always lurk and I see these threads but I just want to know what you do

7/9 -Gintama -HxH

>didnt see any
Do.

Specially Kemonozume. Toradorafags like memeing about their show being the greatest love story ever told, but Kemonozume is so good, it will ruin romance in any medium for you.

Though Oshii's Patlabor OVAs and movies are much less taxing, and still pretty much universally regarded as one of the best animus ever.

Bottom middle is Gyaku Oudou.
It's the story of a typical highschooler that gets a video call from his long lost dad who's never been around in his life and says ''heya son, wanna prove that you're awesome and my best son? I fucked your mother along a bunch of other girls my slave harem, so about you build your own harem? Oh and you have about a year or so to make a harem of six girls or so. Protip, we have a rape dungeon under the house you can use. If you do that, we'll be able to set up a slave center at your school and you'll be my next successor. Cya''.

And then you go ''hmmmm I have a my next door childhood friend that always talks to me by the window cliche, so how about I just pull her over and rape her?''
And then you do just that and after you're done with the raping, your mother randomly comes in, congratulates you and says that you're becoming like your father, then she gives you nipple rings to place on your new 'slave'.

Then you do more rape shenanigans that never stop being hilarious until you build a harem. One story involves getting a loli that confesses to you after you protect her, so you push her in a pool then rape her. The school committee that tries to regulate the school and find the pervert taking pictures of girls undressing. So you help her find the culprit, then bind her and let him rape her, or tell him to hold her down so you can rape her. Then have those hooligans rape her mother as blackmail, and then later have her demean herself in front of the hooligans she swore to destroy.

Then you have the the friend of your childhood best friend who sees how you two are CLEARLY a match for each other, so you just get your best friend to trap her and then rape her in a funny manner.

Then you got a tomboy who likes to play in the arcades and you just rape her out of nowhere when she randomly gets sick.

It's hilarious.
Gyaku Oudou is by far Tsurumiku's best work in my opinion.

How can someone who sees good taste in video games fail to see good taste in other mediums?

>don't look at the neck
FUCK.

Lemme fix that.
Better?

Sounds like the best game ever.

Why isn't it your VN power battery?

4/5

>power battery
Huh?

The White Stripes/9

By The White Stripes, I mean 7.5 -tatami .5 NHK. Manga > Novel >>>>> Anime

1/3

1/1

1/4

> 6/9

1/3

0/1

Watch some more variety. Pick a short slice of life, a romcom, a mecha, a drama, and... eh, a trapped-in-an-mmo. Ask for ideas. Rate others.

The center tile is clearly the most important.

As for the meme, these 3x3 charts originated in Sup Forums, back in '06 or '07, when they made character charts based on the Lantern Corps. The Power Battery (ie the Green Lantern - not the character, the lantern) went in the middle box, and then when the meme got adopted by other boards, the power battery reference stuck.

I'm fucking ancient and should kill myself already.

6/9 -the top row. Man, what an atrocious top row.

7/9 -toradora -Princes Propaganda

Strike Witches, Hyakko, and 08th MS.
The latter is more like a 0.5 though.

You're pretty cool, otherwise. Props for mentioning Turning Girls 05.

>The center tile is clearly the most important.
Oh, I don't really do these things. I used to, but if I had to center I would put Higurashi in the middle.

Actually, now that I think about it, the top 3 titles on every 3x3 in my 3x3^3 are my battery, so meh. It's just been that way for years.

I can understand SW and Hyakko being hit or miss, but why is 08th MS Team a 0.5?

8/9 -Shiki

That game you detailed sounds way better than Ryukishi07's stuff.

What's bottom left?

Denou coil.

5/6

2/4

5/7

5/7

3/7

4/5

2/4

6/8

2/5

3/5

What's top left and mid right?

>That game you detailed sounds way better than Ryukishi07's stuff.
Ryukishi's stories are filled with these types of lewd ideas and rape scenarios. He just does it in a more subtle way. Tsurumiku games are the best erotic stories on rape I've ever experienced but Ryukishi touches my soul and my dick.

Murder yourself.

6.5/8 -tatami love/hate shinsekai

Top left is Gunslinger Girl.
I know I'll be hitting myself when he tells you what mid right is and I recognize it then.

6/8 -f/z -geass
Also, thanks for the eye cancer. Learn to bilinear/lanczos/anything but nearest neighbor

>touches the soul and the dick
Well said

Haha, you know it.

mid right is Terra e...