ITT: Anime that only you watched

I watched it too. Sorry to break this to you user, but you're not special.

>taking it literally

How far to Paradise? user

This Anime was over too soon
I fucking loved every single second of it
It's left a hole in my heart

Did you watch the show OP? It was a nice follow up to the OVA with a happier ending and a sweet soundtrack.

>Grab your wings and fly with me!

Hoozuki no Reitetsu.

It felt like nobody talked about this show while it was airing.

Nah. I thought the ending to the OVA was fine as it was and didn't want to go from excellent cel-animated dogfights to shitty mid 2000s models.

I forgot to mention but I've only really seen half of it. It feels like a comfy blend between something like the Addams Family and Urusei Yatsura. I dig.

>not just changing it to "Anime barely anyone watched" instead.

Was my first anime and my favorite anime.

I bet more people know the weird cross over pic related showed up in than the actual show

I really, really wanted to like this but when it was done I had to concede that it was shit, through and through.

The dogfight scenes were fun to watch but in terms of plot it was like a bad soap opera with planes thrown into the mix. That combined with the "people who hate war fight a war while complaining about it incessantly" shtick of Gundam without any sort of interesting world building or politics to compensate was just a bad combination. Would be interested to read the manga if it were ever fully translated thought, it's way longer and maybe with more fleshing out the characters wouldn't be so grating.

>tfw barely any subbed Ace wo Nerae! episodes past season 1

How about this absolute garbage?
"Voogie's Angel"

Its manga rather than anime, but pic related is something only I've read as far as I can tell from looking at the archive and it's a goddamn shame. Not sure what Sup Forums has against comfy stories about cute dog-girl tomboys.

Nerima Daikon Brothers was pretty cool

Every thread.

it had a great dub

I really wish more people where watching this. It's almost over and I didn't really get to talk about it.

Rokuro and Benio are the best couple Ive seen in forever

there's no life here...

moefags have taken over

Just finished ep 26, where Makabe is finally a part of the family. Pretty fun series overrall.

Area 88 was cool.

Always felt the ending was too bittersweet though

We'll make it, user. I have 3 cels in a custom frame from the film, original series, and second season.

Kero Kero Chime, even the Japanese forgot about it.

Unironically one of the worst shows of the 2010s

an average school comedy with yuri shit, i dont regret watching it thou

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
a nice anime for a quickie watch

really liked the art style, confused with the story

Cuticle Tantei Inaba

Bible Black

Man, plenty of people watched that show.

Honneamise is pretty popular among old otaku.

The anime or the OVA? Because I saw both. Like the ova better to be honest.
The ending to the manga also felt a little bittersweet.

Watched that last week. Was pretty cash.

Isn't this somewhat popular?