The Rock/Zuckerberg 2020

Consider this: Dems are completly fucked by Clinton pedo mafia and anti-white rhetoric. GOP is completely cuckolded by neocons.

The People are thirsting for something fresh and new without the baggage of the last decades.
Mark "The Zucc" Zuckerberg will offer the solution to this problem.
He is going to build a new big third party together with The Rock.
As we all know Mark wants to be President one day but he isn't quite ready yet, he still has to take classes on how to appear human- this is where The Rock comes into play as a charismatic face for the party and the campaign.

I think they've got a really big chance here to make a big breakthrough against the two party system.

anyone here would vote for Rock/Zuckerberg 2020?

>ever voting for "they trust me, dumb fucks"

one last run brother.

id vote hulkster.

I would. Pretty much overpowered vs any opponent

The Rock would poison the ticket with choosing Zuck as the VP? No I wouldn't vote for Rock then

I'm pretty sure Zuckerberg would set a new genocide record.

>The People are thirsting for something fresh
Yeah nah no thanks. Trumps doing a pretty good job. He's getting my vote again.

to be honest I think Zucc could also stay in the shadows and secretly call the shots, and let someone else take the VP spot
Zucc would just kickstart the new party with his Jew connections and money

if he didn't have so much power he would be ridiculously adorable to watch his day-to-day life

Hell yeah BROTHER

Mark Cuckerberg legit makes me feel dirty when I look at him, he's such a slimy looking guy.

>GOP is completely cuckolded by neocons.

Op,you realize Dwayne has been bi/gay-for-paying his way thru the business for a decade,right?
Op, you realize Zucc has LITERALLY DONE NOTHING business-wise and every investment he makes with his ZUCCBUX has cratered hopelessly,right?
These two mannequins are a closet factory full of skeletons and notorious for being hated in the business...they are COMPLETELY fake...perfect for herturns &berndawgs to stroke their dicks and badly meme to.

Think of this, the Russian bullshit blows up in his face! Who took the money to display dem ebil ads?

Sounds like a personal problem.

I have not considered this, I tried to look at it through the eyes of a normie
No doubt the meme warfare of 2020 will make 2016 look like child's play

the zuck memes are seriously underrated

GOOD point