Why the fuck do people like this? I just watched the first episode, and almost vomited...

Why the fuck do people like this? I just watched the first episode, and almost vomited. This is the worst shit I've ever watched in my entire life, please tell me that the first episode is a weak one, or I'm going to lose faith in everything.

here's your "YOU"

I hope you explode

this will be the last reply to the thread that isnt from the op

Why is the bait so weak today?

I hope YOU explode for posting the wrong child

The only child Ryuko will have is her sister's

How do two girls have a babby?

>Average to weak animation
>No character introduction past tropes
>Extreme fanservice
>Awful introduction to the plot
>Cringy and corny
>Breakneck pace for what should be an introduction

I seriously don't understand the appeal of this show, judging from the first episode.

Because it had cute lesbians.

It took me a few episodes to get a taste for it. But then it just kept ramping up and it was pretty damn good by the end. You probably should just move on though if you hate it that much already.

Mako is for Gamagori

This

I didnt like it either

I'll tell you user but you must promise me that afterward you'll find the highest point in your house and jump off of it. Preferably onto something sharp

Then drop it you fag. It gets good fairly quickly, and the second half is where the overarching plot comes into play, but if you're so terribly offended by the nature of the show, don't bother.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

>average animation
Shit bait or you don't know shit about animation.

Mako's mom was the only canon het chick in the entire fucking thing right?
Oddly enough, she was the best girl.

I dropped it after a couple episodes. Felt really weird, the fights were not very nice to watch at all. They always have a background of uniform light in combat rather than a physical landscape, puts me off.

Tasteless plebeian.

And tennis girl.

The drama cds confirm she's dating the boxing midget.

They probably date for a while, decide they're better as friends, and she starts dating Ryuko.

Things are kinda awkward, but everyone's still friends.

And then he starts dating that random bitch from episode 4 who got turned on by him sleeping naked.

Honestly, I thought episode one was great. This is coming from someone who eventually dropped this show. If you already dislike it, drop it now. Out of the first six episodes, the first was by far the strongest.

It doesn't get any better so just drop it.

Overrated dreck that has style, but no substance.

i seriously dont find almost no aminu that comes close to kill la kill and there is this OP.

it must be a troll or you are at a level of taste where it doesnt matter what to write because we are beyond any means to even communicate.

What other show has a qt delinquent (best girl) who's literally in love with her clothes (best boy) stripping people of their clothes because they're evil ancient aliens?

The girl on the left is getting teased by her boyfriend for eating too much that exact minute. Hence the pout.

Overrated.