STOP ASKING ABOUT FCC/TITLE II: Answer here

Don't be lazy! Read this fucking pic, I wrote it up last night after reading the entire document, it was horrible.

BASICALLY, the FCC is moving the internet from their jurisdiction to the Federal Trade Commission to put it back under the free market, and the FTC can still, very easily, control the ISPs, BUT ALSO THEY CAN CONTROL WEBSITES LIKE FACEBOOK TOO! The FCC can not do that! That is why those fuckers are pushing the Net Neutrality meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolicy.com/articles/2017/05/18/the_ugly_truth_about_obamas_net_neutrality_110247.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

would the FTC's power have faded if the FCC bill got through?

Title II, or the 2015 Net Neutrality regulation, removed the Federal Trade Commission from the entire area. The FCC became the sole regulators, meaning that ISPs, which were clearly regulated, edge providers or Facebook, or any website, ect, were NOT regulated.

So, the FTC's power has been revived, and the FCC is no longer capable of regulate.

bump

This really needs to be fucking seen. I have put way too much effort into this, and put it everywhere. I am about to open gab and throw it there.

Bump. Plebbit thinks they're anti- establishment, but they fall for their memes the hardest.

The reason companies like (((Jewelge))) and (((reddit))) like Net Neutrality is because they are effectively monopolies. As monopolies, the FCC can not regulate them as they are not ISPs, but rather are edge providers. They do not want to be regulated, they want to be free, but they want the ISPs not fuck with them. It is stupid.

good job op
have a high 5

my foot fetish is so oddly confused now. Still weird IMO, but please bump.

2spooky

Why the fuck did you use microscopic text you mong?

A website isn’t a monopoly, and content shouldn’t be regulated. Googles monopoly power comes from advertising, in which they have dominated the market since its inception. That’s also the only way google makes money.

All these diversity initiatives are its fluff because nobody at that company actually contributes anything other than the people that run the advertising program

Bitch better be an atleast state-level swimmer.

10k characters. The pic is 12 point font

From someone well versed on the issue and has a law background in the damn thing
realclearpolicy.com/articles/2017/05/18/the_ugly_truth_about_obamas_net_neutrality_110247.html

>these are excerpts from a 210 page document without citing where in the document they came from
You forgot excerpt 69: ISPs will literally divide the internet in packages.
Don't worry about verifying that info, amigos. I promise that it is 100% from the 210 page document. Dont believe me? Just go ahead and read it yourself shitlord (you won't).

The fact that everyone on the right got NN wrong, shows how tech illiterate they are. It's like arguing with a child.

Was already possible mongoloid, and it wasn't done.
NN is good, 2015 OIO is bad. Its pretty simple.

>Googles monopoly power comes from advertising
And peoples laziness, having an adblocker and running noscript should be a no brainier these days, also just need to block the entire doubbleclick domain by editing your 'hosts' file , you will never see an ad again

Kek at that pic. I'm in Tokyo right now, and it's hilarious when you break social customs and the nips look at you all funny.

>2015 OIO is bad
Every tech founder disagrees with you fuckheads. It's only you dumbasses that think you're right. The right is clueless about technology and these Net Neutrality rules. Get the fuck off the internet and go back to watching Cable.

So everyone who benefits from 2015 OIO thinks its good? Damn you got me there!

Yea Tim Berners-Lee benefits big time (Google him). Any person besides your ISP benefits from it.

Or just don't be autistic, open the document, and use ctrl F you mong.

So because he is the inventor of the WWW he is de facto right about all things internet? Provide an actual argument you faggot or fuck off

appeal to authority !!! BAHAHAHAHAHA

bump

well fuck there goes the bottled water analogy. nice work user.

>Provide an actual argument you faggot or fuck off
The Open Internet Order of 2010 prevented ISPs from discriminating among traffic. The ISPs sued saying that the FCC didn't have the right to regulate them because they were not classified as common carriers and a court agreed. So in 2015 the FCC classified them as common carriers. That was needed to enforce Open Internet Order of 2010.

Good thing the FTC has jurisdiction over the internet now. And, added bonus the government keeps their hands off it.

Thanks, im going to post this on my majority lefty discord server and see what they make of it

Ah, the chronic whiner. You can do no better so shut the fuck up and be grateful someone made the effort to make this understandable to faggots like you.

I don't have time to read all that like that.
26 pt font please and break it up, thanks.

>shitty, unreadable .jpg
Sorry bro but noone's gonna read that garbage. I'm a huge proponent of Obama's "Net Neutrality" repeal, but even I'm not going to squint and read that. Make a new version and post a new thread after deleting this shit

>All these diversity initiatives are its fluff because nobody at that company actually contributes anything other than the people that run the advertising program

This is so fucking spot on. Also being a role model for smaller businesses who will follow suit means they still exist and amazon still exists and the smaller businesses crash and burn as intended. Sjw crap is a company killing strategy to wipe out everything.