Make Romania eat dogs again 2

The Balkan wasteland is a fascinating place. Sometimes you see only destruction and desolation but there are exceptions of people trying to survive.

The Romanians are a tribe that chose to breed dogs and eat. Now I know it may sound cruel and barbaric to us westernes, but hear me out.

They lack the skill of agriculture, they drove most of the other animals to extinction so it is hard for them to find food. They almost drove the dogs to extinction too. This practice helped them develop strong legs and feet and a style of running that rivals even olympic athletes in speed.

Now I think it is only fair for them to survive but they have taken this to the extreme in some cases.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2925853/Starving-dogs-Romanian-shelter-forced-EAT-stay-alive-rescued-animal-lover.html - The dogs were force to eat their own kin. So bad was their experience in a romanian shelter.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-24015166 - One brave dog tried to rebel against his masters. He killed a boy but the romanians want revenge and decided to kill all stry dogs.

express.co.uk/news/world/576463/British-charity-saves-dogs-cruel-deaths-Romania - British people are already trying to save dogs from the cruel romanian (brown) hands.

So what will you do in all this madness?

Other urls found in this thread:

ddbra.ro/en/danube-delta-biosphere-reserve/danube-delta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_dogs_in_Bucharest
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool story bro

>Based dacidwarfs

>Romanianposting

>They lack the skill of agriculture, they drove most of the other animals to extinction so it is hard for them to find food. They almost drove the dogs to extinction too
You're such a fucking moron, just clueless and mentally retarded.
Romanian sheep herders have traditions for thousands of years. Romania used to supply Europe with grain during the world wars and during communist era paid a lot of it's debt with agricultural products.
There is a problem with dogs in the urban areas because they are TOO MANY.
Spineless lying fucknut, you are.

I thought muslims hated dogs too. What happened Ahmed?

Show your flag gypsy.

>a wild nigger appears
fuck off back to Hungary you mutt

t. Béla Diaszporös

ddbra.ro/en/danube-delta-biosphere-reserve/danube-delta
One of the largest of it's kind.
Huge mountain natural reservations all over the country.

Nothing is more disgusting than seeing a Mongrel in North America with a Hungarian last name.

>56% black mutt with the last name Horvath

My last named is Silesian. My retarded Slovak ancestors were justifiably Magyarized., if you rly must know leaf.

cucking for the people that enslaved your ancestors. hahaha what a subhuman

Better than getting Turked and larping as a legionairre if I goota be desu with you, Mehmet.

> TOO MANY
You are such a cruel gypsy. There are never too many dogs!

I'm all down for shit talking romania but this is fucking weak OP. Where is the A-game? The top shelf stuff?

The Magyars greatest times were when they had you firmly at their yoke, Glorious Overlord Firtzl. It's time we remind all of these balkanoid subhumans of the power of the Dual Monarchy.

Big things come in small packages.

>when both romanians and foreigners are being absolutely retarded

there is no hope

I knew there was a good reason to despise Romanian gypsy scum - they fucking eat dogs. Sickening.
I thought only soulless gooks did that.

You just have to bring the magic word:
>gypsy
Go watch you Justice system flushed down the toilet you scum fuck!

The Huns are also subhuman

In all honesty, I'd eat you.

You can start with my benis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_dogs_in_Bucharest

>The truth is ruthless.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html