KRAUT & TEARS = ANTIFA, PT 3

pastebin.com/raw/tu59ct0H
imgur.com/a/LdD4d

The #SkepticismPlus "Task Force"
mega.nz/#!ku5RACpC!EouiOs5THU8-PzS71RWI2q9UkwGZlSTRkl-M5mrpC8c

twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
idsv.co/siv

>Kraut & Tea is running a secret discord server called The Task Force, with a crew consisting of various skeptic youtubers, a "science team," and fanboys acting as "detectives." Many of the skeptic youtubers within The Task Force will be speakers at the Kilroy "free speech conference," such as Youtubers Jeff Holiday and Wizard of Cause. The server even includes Kilroy organizer "Based Mama." They have also brought in a New York Times journalist.

>The stated goal of the server is to "debunk racists," but in reality, much of the server's activity involves cult-like plotting against Kraut's enemies and collecting information they use to smear and potentially dox those enemies. There is even a "hit list" of right-wing YTers and personalities, from people as small as Braving Ruin and Alternative Hypothesis all the way up to people as big as Black Pigeon Speaks, James Allsup, and Baked Alaska. Many of these people do not even discuss "race realism" as a regular subject, and so the motivation for Kraut's crew seems to be ideological, rather than academic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-UALm8sQc8
archive.is/2ZqHR
youtube.com/watch?v=hOTVt3AEny8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One of Kraut's biggest lackies, Zeph, threatening JFG with JF's home address and phone number

youtube.com/watch?v=E-UALm8sQc8

Zeph admits to it.
archive.is/2ZqHR

Kraut trying to dox pretty much anyone that in the slightest opposes him could potentially be caused by /leftypol/, considering the fact that Kraut has pinned the channel (not automated, since the automated list has a different name) that resulted in /leftypol/ false-flagging shit after it was taken down.

Also from a previous thread
>"We don’t allow funds to be collected for anything that facilitates harmful or illegal activities. You cannot post cocks that advocates, threatens, or shows you causing harm to yourself or other people, as well as animals. In the same line, you cannot promote illegal activities such as property crime, distribution of illegal weapons, or drug manufacturing."
>"No matter the specific information shared, we also evaluate the context around why it was shared. If it looks like this information is being shared for the purpose of making it easier for a large group to harass that individual, we are likely to consider it doxing. When doxing takes place, we lose the ability to have conversations. Doxing isn’t speech countering speech, it is speech shutting down others’ ability to speak. It removes our ability to discuss ideas, grow as individuals and have a safe space for disagreement."
patreon . com/Kraut_and_Tea
patreon . zendesk . com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-

Considering the fact that the form will require evidence and not just an accusation
The fact that Patreon has a reputation for being SJWs, it would be a good idea not to make it about defending the alt-right

JF has also been smeared publicly by various people in the server, who claim that he "advocates pedophilia" and is a rapist

These are people who have been beaten in the public space and cannot accept that fact, so this is what they resort to

>"advocates pedophilia
Doesn't this come from a stream? I wanna see that stream to see the jew tactics used to come to that conclusion.

>not having an emotional, nonphysical relationship with this Aryan qt
Why live?

Every thread until you pound his boipucci

He was explained the evolutionary origins of pedophilia and explained WHY it exists, he was not saying that it's "good" or that he's "in favor" of it

That is how slimy these faggots are

What's up doc?

That has to be the annoying tranny he has on the stream

Is that the "Lizz" person who's Zeph's "emotional girlfriend"?

Same girl as It's the girl cucking Zeph, Liz Reptile

THAT'S THE WOMAN THAT'S KEKING HIM

What the fuck? How long before this man kills himself?

He looks nothing like his avatar. This guy has a hick structure and unlucky facial genes that won't cover his fat face. He sounds like Tyrion faking an English accent. Why do you niggers pay attention to this manlet.

We're onto you alt-rightists! We know your arguments, we know where you live! And We're gonna come for you and debate your ass to kingdom come!!!1

Don't be insulting, she is a Modell and a class act.

>woman

>"We don’t allow funds to be collected for anything that facilitates harmful or illegal activities. You cannot post cocks that advocates, threatens, or shows you causing harm to yourself or other people, as well as animals. In the same line, you cannot promote illegal activities such as property crime, distribution of illegal weapons, or drug manufacturing."
>"No matter the specific information shared, we also evaluate the context around why it was shared. If it looks like this information is being shared for the purpose of making it easier for a large group to harass that individual, we are likely to consider it doxing. When doxing takes place, we lose the ability to have conversations. Doxing isn’t speech countering speech, it is speech shutting down others’ ability to speak. It removes our ability to discuss ideas, grow as individuals and have a safe space for disagreement."
patreon . com/Kraut_and_Tea
patreon . zendesk . com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-

Considering the fact that the form will require evidence and not just an accusation
The fact that Patreon has a reputation for being SJWs, it would be a good idea not to make it about defending the alt-right

Layman did a video on twin studies the other day. Apparently Kraut considers him to be "suspicious".

lol, I hope these idiots try. Just means more material for redpilling normalfags from /ourguys/ like Faulk and JF

We even have some of the most well known and most accredited youtube scientists on our side, some of those scientists are some real heavy hitters. We gonna horseshoe you right into Antifa's hand, just watch out faggots.
And we're gonna do this only with rational and sceptic arguments!

When can we expect the reckoning?

>some of the most well known and most accredited youtube scientists on our side,
this never gets old, lel

Kraut has become fully deranged.

I love when libshits try to run the argument about sub-Saharan civilizations being a thing in 800AD or so while carefully ignoring/glossing over the fact their cities were built by Persian/Arab colonials and black slavery was the primary reason for them.

It's like a diamond mine in South Africa built by a white-owned company with white contract workers being used as "proof" that blacks are capable of high-civilization.

but don't take it personal, klids
that's just how we sceptics roll!
We are hardcore AF!

Long tranny is looooooooong.

this shit is literally wow guild drama tier lmao

so you think he is trying to appropriate h heine?
is there som lyric from him?

wew, is he having a stroke? If that's what he's typing, he must be at the point where he's babbling out loud to himself incoherently.

>All those psychologists
>2 anthropologists
How on god's green earth did this not clue him in? anybody who has spent any time in academic knows this spells trouble.

>cuck with the alien avatar literally has an AYYYLMAO "girlfriend"

I can't even remember the last time we had a lolcow this good. not even shia was this good

he knows he bit the dust. This is how a cornered animal behaves.

>meth

Not even once.

*teleports behind you*

It keeps getting more and more entertaining with this guy

Someone post those DMs he had with uzalu or whatever his name was, I don't have them saved.

Imagine being a high school drop out pompous enough to believe you're going to "debunk" The Bell Curve

>playing a recording sent to you is the same thing as recording someone without their knowledge and playing it yourself
Zeph is such a fucking moron that what he considers "illegal", every media outlet on Earth is guilty of.

>DON'T TALK TO MY SCIENTISTS
>ONLY I CAN TALK TO MY SCIENTISTS
>ACADEMICS PLS RESPOND

Make better OC, you have potential but this didn't even make me blow air out of my nose

Kraut made muh waifu cry.

We must invade Germany again.

>Current fascist nations
>Current

But is it a stream? and was it uploaded somewhere? I can't find it.

All those thousands of academics who have tried to debunk it since the 1990s? Sure, they all failed, but I'm sure the dyslexic and barely-literate highschool dropout will definitely be the one to do it!

>proceeds to deny the entire fields of psychology, evolutionary biology, and statistics, along with the very concept of deductive reasoning, in an effort to debunk race realism

IS THAT A T H R E A T ?

White knuckling for Metokurs video. I hope Ruin uploads one as well

>can't control southern border
>literally 56% White
I think you have nigger problems then delusions of grandeur.

He's not so much a moron as he is some sort of next-level sociopath who is totally unphased by anything anyone says and will continue lying through his teeth to your face until the end of time while constantly deflecting, strawmanning, moving goalposts, arguing semantics, etc. That stream last night was unbelievable.

That's a hell of an edit.

Singapore, arguably.

Do you guys think that Kraut is gonna be gone off yt?

Also:

I have a question, what bluetooth headphones do you reccomend, sorry for off-topic.
Under 100Eur please :^)

saved

>Internet Insanity: Kraut and Tea

When is it happening fellow academics?

>he said, while Ahmed rapes his daughters

ARE YOU THREATENING ME, MASTER JEDI?

she looks how she sounds

Isn't Singapore hyper capitalistic though

Been watching some of the debate shit. Some of it is boring, some of it is lulzy. But sometimes, he actually comes across like he's being sincere. He's just stuck with an extreme case of confirmation bias.
> I don't trust you!
> I'm onto you!
> You seem suspicious.
> Filthy goyem, trying to deceive and confuse me! I don't need them. I can prove my point just fine!
In his defense, I dismiss everything social scientists say, too. Those fields are bogus and everyone who works in them should be shot. Then again, if you do dismiss the social sciences, you can't deny biology when it applies to the head/the brain. It's one and/or the other. Not none of both. That makes him seem disingenuous gain. Or paranoid.

Did he never stop to consider whether those arguments could be true, before arguing to debung them?

> but user I saw all this stuff on the ancient Egyptians being black, so they had that, right?

> but user didn't you hear all those RefuseFascism advertisements? Trump is obviously a fascist, so the US are a fascist regime!

I think Kraut may be a little sour.

>off yt?
hes probably going full retard and becomes a full time SJW/Leftie
but would be better when he just disappear

>Headphones
Overear, In-Ear oder Bügel?

Nah, he's the sort of guy who's so dumb that he lacks enough self-awareness to realize how dumb he is or how much of a lolcow he is. Plus I think he's unemployed and only makes money through patreon, so he needs to continue with his lifeline. He's the perfect lolcow, and I think he will continue giving us keks for some time

I have a boner just thinking about it.

He said today, let's hope he stands by his word

>Sinatra: how do you not realize that what you are doing is wrong?
>Zeph: When did you stop beating your wife?

Overear, sorry, was a faggot and didn't mention that. Would be cool if it can do both bluetooth and wired useage.

>JFs video is 1 hour of nothing but insults
>needs a group of 20 people to debunk it

>He said while Jamal and Jorge rape his while Moshe films it

>DON'T TALK TO MY SCIENTISTS ONLY I CAN DO THAT
>Why do you want to debate me? I only rely on my scientists lol. Ask them
Kraut is denser as a fucking brick

I think he's waiting for the reckoning, wants to see Kraut's response to all this.

dog bles that sinatra character. I would not have been able to maintain my composure for so long while trying to reason with this literal psychopath

Jim if you're lurking, do it you wonderful faggot

NYT had very high hopes for Kraut. He was to be the ultimate slayer of the alt right. The heroic centrist who saved Youtube from the nazis and their hatefacts.

>disprespecting psychologists
I will have you know that our Psychologists are not just experts in their fields they're also researchers and experts at manipulating variables. Don't challenge them or they gonna fuck up your data.

I hope he doesn't wait. He needs to release while the iron is hot, because him releasing a video would rip this even wider open and lead to a vicious cycle of neverending lolcowdom

>checked
The Zootopia comic threads here were one of the funniest things to happen in the last couple of weeks together with the Kraut drama.

Yup, and you could even go through Kraut's twitter and see how this Amy kikess from NYT was super-interested in everything he was doing for quite some time now. Before this happened I didn't realize she was with the NYT or what her purpose was, and just thought she was some shitlib. All became clear though

REMINDER: THESE SMUG FUCKS GAVE THE NYT ALL OF THEIR INFORMATION WITHOUT SOLICITATION FOR SIGNAL POINTS.

the maymays that have came out of this shit has been amazing

The event horizon of a man's ego is when he becomes so dumb that he doesn't even realize how dumb he is.

yesterday he said hes making a video, should drop today

> racist garbage
Yes that sounds like an impartial outsider dead set on discovering and broadcasting the truth.

I've been searching for this ever since Uzalu mentioned them. This is about what I expected them to be

psychology is not a science, retard

>and so the motivation for Kraut's racial seems to be ideological, rather than academic.
ftfy, kraut is a kike

Change that into zeph's emotional relationship

>implying we'll ever make peace with kraut after this
What a naive fool. tbqh I'm just debating whether it's better to push him to an hero or if it's better to keep him around just to milk more lulz

Holy shit What a loser