Paganism is the solution

Don't listen to jew worshiping faggots. They are worse than actual fags who only make up about 0.8% of the population. Big deal! While christian churches bring in devout christians from Nigeria, Ethiopia, Jamaica and Uganda by the numbers. Christian Mexicans and Africans are literally destroying the white race by race mixing in the name of Jesus.

No church prohibits race mixing. As long as the nigger is a Christian, there is no bible stopping him from getting married to a white Christians woman.

The real problem is race mixing (which jews and christcucks like pastor Anderson can't stop promoting).

The solution is Paganism.

Tacitus Germania on Pagan German Morals:

Germanic Pagans are racially pure and healthy.
In Chapter 4, “Racial characteristics of the Germanics“, he attributed to Germanic men and women that they all have common physical characteristics, fierce blue eyes (truces et caerulei oculi = "sky-coloured blue, dark blue), red-blonde hair (rutilae comae = "red, golden-red, reddish yellow, golden-blonde") and tall framers (bodies), vigorous at the first onset but not tolerant of exhausting labour, tolerant of hunger and cold but not of heat.[5]

1/3

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
amazon.com/dp/1463698747/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_tz7fzb44Q9NTJ
archive.org/search.php?query=Asatru
youtube.com/watch?v=dGizKIcUxqY
youtube.com/watch?v=n1X5MOxE-gg
youtube.com/watch?v=2wy-W-pYlds
youtu.be/h_Z9I3iDExE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germanic Pagans do not racemix.
Tacitus says (Ch. 2, “Origion and descent of the Germanics”) that physically, the Germanic peoples appear to be a distinct (indigenous), racially pure nation, not a blood admixture of their neighbors: "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations…" They are divided into three large branches, the Ingaevones, the Herminones and the Istaevones, deriving their ancestry from three sons of Mannus, son of Tuisto, their common forefather.

Germanic Pagans reserve death penalty for deserters, faggots.
The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9]) was punished by throwing the condemned into a bog. The difference in punishment is explained by the idea that "glaring iniquities" must be exposed in plain sight, while "effeminacy and pollution" should best be buried and concealed.[10] Minor legal disputes were settled on a day-to-day basis by elected chiefs assisted by elected officials.[11]

2/3

Germanic Pagans hold marriage sacred, abortion is criminal.
He also records (Ch. 19, “Sanctity of marriage”) that adultery is detested and very rare, and that an adulterous woman is shaved of her hair and exiled by the community regardless of her beauty. To limit childbearing or to kill children (abortion) is considered criminal. “In Germany good morals (customs) are worth more than good laws.”

Germanic Pagans Practiced monogamy.
Tacitus says (Ch. 18) that the Germans are content with one wife, except for a few political marriages, and specifically and explicitly compares this practice favorably to other barbarian cultures, perhaps since monogamy was a shared value between Roman and Germanic cultures.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
amazon.com/dp/1463698747/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_tz7fzb44Q9NTJ

3/3

Now I know why jews hate Asatru so much.

Ugh I thought all you pagan fags would finally stop shilling but I guess not.... You're worse than niggers WE WUZ KIGAAANGGZZ N SHEEIT WE COLONIZED GREENLAND N SHEEEIIITT

Well Jews and christians are two sides of the same coin. If you know what I mean.

Sage

>deus vult larper fears the truth
Point out which Pagan moral you disagree with.

Bump. Fuck Jesus

/Not My King/

(((ישוע)))

Only brainlets are Christian, it's a stupid religion for stupid people, and Christians are anti-White. Ask any Christian on the street if racism is bad and a sin, they'll tell you yes.

Captcha: Angerpoint indian

Is there an online starting book where I can learn something about paganism? Mainly morals, virtues,...

No religious ideology is the solution to cultural problems. Religion is fine, but stop involving it with politics. It's a personal journey that is different for everyone.

Believe what works for you, but dont push it in others.

Kek is the path to the light. Research him.

>Which pagan moral you disagreed with
Homosexuality, male castration, gender bending,Crossdressing and matriarchy.

Ask any pagan on the street the same thing, oh wait you cant because they dont exist.

>"n-no we're b-based!"
>"have you even read might is right?"

The solution is... start believing in something you know to be mythology. Why don't I just start worshipping the gods from Dungeons & Dragons instead.

Reminder that "Paganism" is a divide and conquer strategy. These are all shills

>Implying these are pagans
They are Wiccans dumbass. Nigger loving liberal pieces of shit that have never open a history book.

Jew worshipers are worse than cancer and the worst Jew.

You must hate the Christians with ultimate conviction and discrimination.

>I won therefore I'm right

Bump. Sorry Christians its true the Church today is anti white

Those are christian to the core. Read OP's post and answer my question honestly, like a true white man.

This shit needs to stop.

Coming from a country where ACTUAL asatru is seeing a revival.

Paganism does not equal asatru, paganism can be anything from retarded wiccans to greek mythology.

Posting a picture of a viking and talking about germanic PAGAN morals is fucking retarded.

Nothing wrong with christianity either, so long it isn't protestantism or catholicism, the most cucked christian branches.

Well, the church was never pro white to being with. Christianity itself is about as far left as you can go.

Western degeneracy started with christianity infecting the Roman empire. European civilazation has been struggling with degeneracy and weakness ever since.

Every people has their own ancestral Gods, the ancestral God of White people is Wotan

Captcha: elite calle

I don't care of they are Communists so long as they dont give moral and religious authority to Yahwah, then we can spread our Aryan religion without mental retards believing in semitic deities as white.

The link is the post above

You saying you don't want to welcome a BASED AFRICAN CHRISTIAN with open arms? He's christian you heretic! He's your brother, you should treat him much better than these fucking white pagans!
Btw, we wuz the real israelites! Old jews were not the same as modern ones, phoenicians subverted it all! Jews did suck baby willy and all of that but they wuz different! They wuz white! Before the spread of islam the middle east was full of aryans, just like ancient Rome was full of based blacks!

>Is there an online starting book where I can learn something about paganism?

archive.org/search.php?query=Asatru

Catholic, Protestant and Orthodox. Same Abrahamic religion different sects.

Christians burned Homos but pagans worship then.

Nope, any negro is my evolutionary competition, not my brother.

>Ask any Christian on the street if racism is bad and a sin

So why is racism good?

>No religious ideology is the solution to cultural problems.

So what is the solution? And why is your solution better than another?

>Believe what works for you

How do you know what you believe works? What is the standard for "what works"?

>Paganism is the solution (for race mixing).

Again, what is bad about race mixing? Why is your presupposition true?

>So why is racism good?
Why are you on Sup Forums?

germanic, greek, roman and slavic religions all got fucked by desert jews, how was that possible?

why would anybody convert to filthy jesus jewfag, i never realy understood that.

is it because christcucks forgive you for beeing a degenerate cunt?

i mean they woreship a weak fanatic camelfucker that was raped like a dog and nailed on a cross like a whore

Name one pagan organization that jews have tried to infiltrate and/or destroy.

Face it, faggot, only Christ can save you from your faggotry.

Christian doctrine is weakness and death. It cannot save anyone who believes it.

>turn the other cheek
>love your enemies
>welcome foreigners because you welcomed me (Jesus) and I was a foreigner
>hate this world and nature
>love death and the afterlife
>give your possessions away and be poor

This doctrine literally tells you to give up on life, submit to the mighty and die.

This mind virus was designed by Jews, who don't believe any of this nonsense, to weaken those who adopt it and believe it. It's a death ideology that weakens and destroys the host. It's the Jew's greatest weapon

This is why all forms of Abrahamic Semitism needs to be eradicated if European peoples want to survive.

LMAO why you still Butthurt Dude?

Pic kinda has an old school Barry Windsor-Smith vibe to it .

t. Bible nigger

>Germanic Pagans reserve death penalty for deserters, faggots.
The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9]) was punished by throwing the condemned into a bog. The difference in punishment is explained by the idea that "glaring iniquities" must be exposed in plain sight, while "effeminacy and pollution" should best be buried and concealed.[10] Minor legal disputes were settled on a day-to-day basis by elected chiefs assisted by elected officials.[11]
The evidence is in front of your eyes. They are not Pagan. It is very difficult to be a real Pagan in Judeo-Christian multiracial shit hole to be honest with you.

The fact that jesus kicked the jews out of the temple debunks the pacifist interpretation of Christianity.

>Believes more chr*stian lies

Threadly reminder chr*stains lie more than Jews, even though lying is a sin in their Jewish religion.

Wow! You are amazingly dumb.

>is it because christcucks forgive you for beeing a degenerate cunt?

Jesus is the truth and the life. Jesus is the Logos -- that which is rational and good. With Jesus, you can't even understand what a "degenerate" is.

>i mean they woreship a weak fanatic camelfucker that was raped like a dog and nailed on a cross like a whore

You probably wouldn't even skip lunch to save someone else from starving.

>need religion or mythology or some narrative to give your life purpose and meaning

fucking weak fag. how pathetic!

I accept that life has no purpose and that it's just a waste of time, and that there is no god(no good all loving god that is it). if there is a god it's probably some evil deity or impersonal deity. Evil deity would explain why the world is crap

Jesus is a semitic deity.

Bible niggers are the worst.

He didn't hit anyone in his impotent rage.

That's what you a filthy jew would like us to believe. Read homosexuals and pedophiles were thrown into a bog in Pagan Europe. Christians just made them into nuns and priests giving them unlimited access to little children.

>tips battle helm
>sips cum

lel gibsme 1 reason why kike on a stick isnt the epitome of degeneracy, memes aside mr. fashfag!

>JESUS WAS A SAND NIGGER

> HE WAS EXECUTED BY WHITE ROMANS

>Christian doctrine is weakness and death. It cannot save anyone who believes it.

You are a dipshit. Do you have a better notion if reality? Please elaborate.

the pagan vikings were like niggers until the roman empire civilized them with christianity

Jesus is neither true nor is the torah or yahwah and you will never get me to believe in your semitic cult mythology.

>oy vey Christians are lying worship the cock sucker odin goy
John 2:15
Jesus made a whip from some ropes and chased them all out of the Temple. He drove out the sheep and cattle, scattered the money changers' coins over the floor, and turned over their tables.

Bagan man lives in a bagan house

>I accept that life has no purpose and that it's just a waste of time,

Please remove yourself. I heard lead taste really good. Give it a go.

i would never do anything because a kike on a stick told me to.

>jesus is the logos
are you delusional you fucking jewlover?

The Roman Empire exterminated Christians and Jesus, destroued 2 Jew temples and executed numerous Jews and Rabis, none of them were holy or chosen by God, you semitic cultists should suffer the same punishment untill we exterminate Yahwahism.

If Jesus committed violence in the temple, than he isn't the Messiah because the prophecy said the Messiah would be non-violent.

Old Testament prophecy of Isaiah 53:9
> And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

stop using a meme flag and stop street shitting pajeet.

Torahism isn't true, it's trash mythology.

Thats a fake meme invented by a jew. Good job Christ cuck you've been fooled by 2 jews now

>this thread
>AGAIN

this is the cringiest D&C larp in a while...

Hey guys. New pagan here. I just read The Lord of the Rings. What's the next text I should read about our fath? Also, anyone have some advice for a novice in mage craft. Tia

Buckethead Varg utterly BTFO's christards YET AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=dGizKIcUxqY

youtube.com/watch?v=n1X5MOxE-gg

The Semites never were part of my team, they are the enemy and those who worship their deities suffer the same punishment, Yahwahism will be exterminated.

I see this as a response of societies immune system. Foreign hostile bodies are being introduces into our ecosystem and so the White warrior spirit is waking up. When the foreign threat is eliminated we can go back to our peacefull ways. For now we will call on the spirits of our ancestors and become vikings / barbarians / pagans once more.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=2wy-W-pYlds

>Torahism isn't true, it's trash mythology.

You Sup Forums liars twist everything to fit your reality that is against the Christian church. Keep coming up with unChristian lies that no church outside of Sup Forums agrees with to prove how much of a lying larping faggotry you are.

The solution to political problems is political approaches, not enforcing ideologies that will not work for everyone.

>How do you know what you believe works?
Like I said, it's a personal journey.

No Church is true.

Odin drinking semen is from the poetic Edda lokasenna.

I will now be posting my favorite parts from the Havamal

The man who stands at a strange threshold,
Should be cautious before he cross it,
Glance this way and that:
Who knows beforehand what foes may sit
Awaiting him in the hall?

Greetings to the host,
The guest has arrived,
In which seat shall he sit?
Rash is he who at unknown doors
Relies on his good luck,

Fire is needed by the newcomer
Whose knees are frozen numb;
Meat and clean linen a man needs
Who has fared across the fells,

Water, too, that he may wash before eating,
Handcloth's and a hearty welcome,
Courteous words, then courteous silence
That he may tell his tale,

Who travels widely needs his wits about him,
The stupid should stay at home:
The ignorant man is often laughed at
When he sits at meat with the sage,

Of his knowledge a man should never boast,
Rather be sparing of speech
When to his house a wiser comes:
Seldom do those who are silent Make mistakes;
mother wit Is ever a faithful friend,

A guest should be courteous
When he comes to the table
And sit in wary silence,
His ears attentive,
his eyes alert:
So he protects himself,

LMAO whatever you say, your dead religion isn't coming back.

Fortunate is he who is favored in his lifetime
With praise and words of wisdom:
Evil counsel is often given
By those of evil heart,

Blessed is he who in his own lifetime
Is awarded praise and wit,
For ill counsel is often given
By mortal men to each other,

Better gear than good sense
A traveler cannot carry,
Better than riches for a wretched man,
Far from his own home,

Better gear than good sense
A traveler cannot carry,
A more tedious burden than too much drink
A traveler cannot carry,

Less good than belief would have it
Is mead for the sons of men:
A man knows less the more he drinks,
Becomes a befuddled fool,

How many true Christians exist?
0%, larper.
I would die before renouncing the true God Zeus.

BUMP. Do you ever wonder why our founding fathers who were overtly white nationalist and anti semitic also hated christianity? Their soul was still Pagan when they created this country. Christianity is not European. If you are a christian you are un-American.

>homosexuals and pedophiles were thrown into a bog in Pagan Europe

So why are homosexuals and pedophiles bad for society? On what authority do you have to kill someone for no good reason?

Drunk I got, dead drunk,
When Fjalar the wise was with me:
Best is the banquet one looks back on after,
And remembers all that happened,

Silence becomes the Son of a prince,
To be silent but brave in battle:
It befits a man to be merry and glad
Until the day of his death,

The coward believes he will live forever
If he holds back in the battle,
But in old age he shall have no peace
Though spears have spared his limbs

When he meets friends, the fool gapes,
Is shy and sheepish at first,
Then he sips his mead and immediately
All know what an oaf he is,

He who has seen and suffered much,
And knows the ways of the world,
Who has traveled', can tell what spirit
Governs the men he meets,

Drink your mead, but in moderation,
Talk sense or be silent:
No man is called discourteous who goes
To bed at an early hour

Same single lie from a homosexual source.

typical kikechristian lies

>i would never do anything because a kike on a stick told me to.

Ok. So what is your ultimate authority? Surely you have a good answer.

>I would die before renouncing the true God Zeus.
Oh, you're just a troll.

Effimacy and corruption is bad for menvl, homosexuality is effimacy and weakness and the weak don't deserve to exist.

A gluttonous man who guzzles away
Brings sorrow on himself:
At the table of the wise he is taunted often,
Mocked for his bloated belly,

The herd knows its homing time,
And leaves the grazing ground:
But the glutton never knows how much
His belly is able to hold,

An ill tempered, unhappy man
Ridicules all he hears,
Makes fun of others, refusing always
To see the faults in himself

Foolish is he who frets at night,
And lies awake to worry'
A weary man when morning comes,
He finds all as bad as before,

The fool thinks that those who laugh
At him are all his friends,
Unaware when he sits with wiser men
How ill they speak of him.

The fool thinks that those who laugh
At him are all his friends:
When he comes to the Thing and calls for support,
Few spokesmen he finds

The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
While he sits by his hearth at home.
Quickly finds when questioned by others .
That he knows nothing at all.

The ignorant booby had best be silent
When he moves among other men,
No one will know what a nit-wit he is
Until he begins to talk;
No one knows less what a nit-wit he is
Than the man who talks too much.

>The solution to political problems is political approaches, not enforcing ideologies that will not work for everyone.

It seems that your political approach is an ideology. Why is your ideology better than anyone else's?

>Like I said, it's a personal journey.

Say my personal journey it to fuck 9 yr olds and murder their cats. That's what makes me happy. What's wrong with that?

No thanks

>Until the Romans civilized them with Christianity
Read a fucking history book
Romans and Greeks had civilizations before Christianity
Romans didn't civilized Vikings they were long gone(476AD) during the Viking age(700-1066)
Also it was the Anglo-Saxons that christianized the Norseman after 1066 and the Anglish man was still pretty tribal even though they were Christians. These tribes of people were eventually self-civilized. Christianity has little to do with civilization.

How do christcuck feel about using a pagan calender with pagan month names(Julian & Gregorian calenders) Would they much rather prefer the Hebrew calender to appease their Semitic war god Yahweh?

>Effimacy and corruption is bad for menvl, homosexuality is effimacy and weakness and the weak don't deserve to exist.

That's just a presupposition. Can you justify it. Let me know when you can.

Bump

>How do christcuck feel about using a pagan calender with pagan month names(Julian & Gregorian calenders) Would they much rather prefer the Hebrew calender to appease their Semitic war god Yahweh?

You are a simpleton.

>Romans and Greeks had civilizations before Christianity
Yeah, and it was a pretty shitty one. It's why they abandoned it as fast as they could for Christianity.

If you want an example of a pagan civilization, look no further than poo-in-the-loo India.

Lokasenna is the pagan poetic Edda are you dumb?

To ask well, to answer rightly,
Are the marks of a wise man:
Men must speak of men's deeds,
What happens may not be hidden.

>Doesn't provide a reason why I'm a simpleton
Christcucks everyone.

Really inaccurate meme, jewish in nature. If you are interested and want to know Who is Óðinn REALLY? Then watch this video: youtu.be/h_Z9I3iDExE

Still looking for help brothers.