Germany: Migrant (23) kicks and nearly kills 73-year-old woman

12-14-2017 Nuremberg Germany. The victime was attacked without warning and sustained life-threatening injuries. The perpetrator kicked the woman's head until he was stopped by citizens and arrested by police. initial police reports claimed the perpetrator is unknown, until the eye-witness video was published.

youtube.com/watch?v=waV8ToTub3A

The bitch probably had it coming.
There's one less oppressive racist.
Thank you migrant.

This will end very badly for those who’ve made the journey.

It won't

Telling yourself that will not protect you or them. As soon as whites start to fight, we win. Whites have fought since our inception, and will fight until the end of humanity. We’re in preparation right now. These poor people that the Left have imported don’t know, and couldn’t understand, the violence that will be brought down upon them.

This. I am ready to culturally fix my land which has been invaded for too long by every half human that lived

The day will come, the Left will make sure of it. It will be their final mistake, I doubt they’re ready. Four rounds in a stolen .380 fired in my general direction will not be a survivable tactic. For now though, the focus is kids, guns, supplies, and money.

>Size 6 shoe

Who cares what happens to some open borders, Feminist, Leftie kraut cunt.

Shell probably STILL find a way to blame it on Trump or AfD. Fuck Germany and fuck their European coal burning whore women.

X2 maybe. I’ll also remind you that you are an actual Canadian. I can tell by the faggy focus on another man’s footwear.

Based blackman teaching inferior whito*d their place

Hey! Stand up when you're talking to me!

Sigh

I wish you guys would stop cherry picking the news

isn't that what the MSM does?

>getting exactly what you voted for

maybe you'll think it over next time you dumb old broad

Based black man doing what should have been done a long time ago: euthanizing boomers.

dem widdle feetsies

Someone get this little man a stool I can't hear his comment up here

>don't cherrypick guise
>cherry picks

This story has still not made the MSM. Only reported in local media.

Fight back. get in here.