Defend this

Defend this

this is not even a shill, this is just a retard

God please have mercy on all of us, having to exist in the same reality as OP, I know its a test for us, but please, no more....

please op, save us from your stupidity, kill yourself

Meatcunts KNOW their position is indefensible. They just don't care. The mistake vegans make is that, like most people, they believe (incorrectly), that the problem is just ignorance.

It's not. It's evil.

fuck pigs and dogs, and also cats.
it's ok if you want to eat them but I personally prefer eating only pigs and cows because I eat them since I was kid

Killing non-humans is not inherently bad or evil

>memeflag

show yourself yuropoor

Farming kills plenty of animals and displaces more. If killing to eat is evil I expect you to stop completely

Thanks for reminding me I share this flag with Chinese people.
Dogs and cats have more utility than as just a food source.

Killing is inherently evil. The best you can do is try to justify it for some loftier goal. "I like how it tastes." isn't it.

Actually, I'm in favor of less humans period, so my position not only trumps yours, but in spades. Now think you're creative with "Hurr y not u kill selv hurrrrrrr"

Animal life only has value when humans grant it to them. Killing worthless animals like pit bulls or communists is fine.

There is a major difference between farm animals and pets, and if you really want to be vegan kill yourself, because everything you eat is alive. Fuck I love bacon.

>Killing is inherently evil.
How many soybeans have you killed, you homo?

If dog meat was delicious like pig meat we'd probably eat them too. Unfortunately the meat of most carnivorous species is tough, greasy and stringy and generally unpalatable in flavor.

You "oppress" the pig for meat and you "oppress" the dog for service. You are the willed master bending nature to suit your needs.
Why do vegans not get this? Its pretty simple. Dogs taste bad and want to play, its that simple.

Simple. Pigs will happily eat humans if given the opportunity. Dogs are loyal. Pigs are not.
It's not the same creature. The Dogs proved their worth through their LOYALTY to the human race. They therefore deserve a place at our side, not at our dinner table (except in emergencies).

Pigs are ...well...pigs. They'll eat anything. They attack humans when given the chance.

Weird how we value different animals differently.
Defending the meat industry is difficult though because of some of the fucking retarded shit that goes on, like fucking kosher meat.
In order to make kosher meat you cannot slaughter the animal in any way you want, you need to take a knife and slice their throat open and wait for them to bleed out, which should kill them fairly quickly, but is still a lot less humane than something like a captured bolt pistol or something

Did I fucking stutter? Killing plants is wrong too. It's just necessary to survive. Killing animals isn't necessary for humans. Plants, being vegetative creatures experience suffering differently than animals, so NO it is not the same. Smug is a synonym for wrong.

There you go now gtfo.

It's not my fault that there's no dog meat in the stores.

>less humans
FEWER humans you absolute mong

>Killing is inherently evil
Oh god you’re a fucking retard.
There’s a difference between killing and murder you mongaloid.
Do you think it’s evil to take a brain dead person off of life support?
Is it evil to euthanize a terminally ill person at their request?

Why would I defend a straw man made by a comic?
Dogs are bred to be companions.
Pigs are bread to be food.
Life sucks, it isn't fair, and my dog and I need some meat. We should eat dumb grass fed cows but pig meat is cheaper.
Those are my cultural values, and if you don't like them feel free to reject them and die because the reality is you are not a cow - your ancestors ate mostly meat and it's what you need to eat. You can't wish reality away.

>ive invented an ideology in which I can feel superior to 100% of people 100% of the time

Is a venus fly trap doing wrong when it eats a fly lol

>tfw vegeterian but think its ok to eat dogs because they're property

>Killing plants is wrong too.

How is it undefendable?
>Here is a book
>it's called [insert holy scripture here]
>it says I can eat such and such an animal
>God knows better than you because he actually designed the meatsacks
Now kindly go fuck yourself with your moral relativism.

I AM SILLY

Whats wrong with killing dogs?

Damn. I need to remember that.

No, I'm just not a sociopath. I realize that's hard for the typical rural/suburban white male retard to grasp.

Yes. But it does so out of necessity, not luxury.

Why would I need to defend anything? We are omnivorous creatures. By nature we eat meat. It doesn't require justification. I'd even be willing to try dog.

>Killing is inherently evil.
Wrong. It can even be good.
Why do you think we euthanize our pets or shoot our dogs after being gored?
It is because we would rather be humane and end their suffering. Not because we are evil you stupid cunt.
As for eating meat, it tastes good so I will keep eating it.

how fucking far away can someone be from his roots as farmers and herders like OP ?

You dont eat a dog because he is there to protect you and your shit
dog meat sucks
Dogs dont pack on a lot of meat when they are healthy
Pigs were predisposed through their genes to pack a lot of meat even before we bred them for that purpose

OPs pic doesnt Need defending, because any normal individual can see that it doesnt make sense in any way

You're a fucking simpleton who ascribes right and wrong to things with no moral agency. You're a complete retard and possibly are Vegan Gains

>No, I’m just not a sociopath
Way to answer literally nothing I asked.

Killing plants isn't necessary either.
A man can subsist completely on fleisch.

I mean, if you're gonna kill the dogs to eat them for sustenance I don't give a fuck.
It's just "weird" because we don't eat dogs in the west, typically. I'm aware pigs are smart animals, and in some cases smarter than many dog breeds. So I won't try to argue the intelligence of the creature. Eat them puppies if you so choose.

The only time either would be unjustified is if you're just getting them pregnant then killing their offspring for no purpose. Then it's just killing animals for killing's sake.

THIS

there are fucking reasons why we do things the way we do, there are reasons why our ancestors did them the same way

they didnt just sit down one day and come up with it all

fucking hell

>Yes. But it does so out of necessity, not luxury.
do you know what evil even is?
It requires you to know that what you are doing is bad or wrong and doing it anyway.
Faggot

>REE STOP HAVING A CONSCIENCE!!!
Lol fags.

That's actually completely wrong. If you feed a human nothing but meat, you'll probably kill them due to acidosis or fatal constipation within weeks if not sooner. If you feed a human only plants, after YEARS, they will develop neural damage due to B12 deficiency. It's not even a close contest.

Killing is not inherently evil.

why do you vegan fags always make these arguments towards humans? Ask mother nature you faggot

>It requires you to know that what you are doing is bad or wrong
That's completely wrong.

But some cultures eat dogs, some won't eat cows or pigs. Some eat cats, some won't eat birds.

It's almost as if different cultures have adopted different ethical standards when it comes to killing living and feeling creatures.

It's fucked up to eat meat you neanderthal.

Seems there's no escape from being evil, so I may as well eat some meat

>I AM SILLY!!

You know he could just flip the argument and say it would be perfectly logical to kill dogs for sustenance and raise them for that purpose.. The reason we don't do it is dog meat tastes like shit and it wouldn't sell. Pigs taste fantastic.

It's completely right.
See I can argue like you too.

>I'm in favour of less humans

What makes you think you'd make the cut you fucking pinko

I actually have a lot of sympathy for the vegetarian viewpoint (although I am not a vegetarian) but the pigs/dogs comparison is so fucking stupid.

A pig isn't a fucking dog. We bred dogs for different purposes and now they make great and loyal and loving pets, and we're greatly attached to them and feel a certain responsibility to protect them. Pigs may be intelligent, but they're also total dicks, and they simply don't bond with people in the same way dogs do.

Tell that to your ancestor fuckwit

I do eat plants, but I wouldn't eat my christmas tree.
I am a horrible hypocrite...

They're not saying to stop having a conscience, they're saying to stop misdirecting your empathy.

Wow, that's actually a more sophisticated version of "Well then why not kill yourself [I am very clever]" than I'm used to. Congratulations. The answer is, I don't give a fuck.

You are the type of person who will rot in jail when your new born dies of malnutrition

You don't have any.

i'm sure if you give human meat to a dog he would eat it too

>humans need a reason or excuse to kill animals
Those creatures should be thankful we don't exterminate them all and instead only kill a few for food and other resources.

What newborn?

>can I kill puppers?( cartoon/funny/hihi)
You don't belong in the civilized work, soulless chink.
>like pigs
I bet your moth waters at tiny puppers YOU SICK FUCK!

Kek

>an animals capability to suffer is directly tied to how much worth they have and how bad you should feel for killing it

So animals with extremely active and sensitive nervous systems are now worse to kill than animals that have dulled senses of pain or are incapable of feeling pain?

Is an animal worth more because I torture it to death? What if I cleanly kill it instantly with a headshot? Is it suddenly less "wrong"?

Your subjective worship of the capability to feel pain and tying it to an animal's worth is fucking retarded.

I see, so all humans should become vegan and stop reproducing..

Im glad no one will ever take you seriously in life

Why do I have to justify what I eat?

You're thinking too much subjectively,You will get killed easily.

you also have to take into account how the different animals grow up
Try to fatten up a dog or cat. It takes a lot of time and how much can you take away in the end ?
5-10 Kilo in the end ?
and you killed a very good pest controll in the process, doesnt make sense from the word go.

Now a pig, sheep etc. ?
they pack it on by themselves, and after butchering them you can use the left over stuff for other things (leather, fürs etc.)
People complaining about this shit are just soft People in their Bureaus or Basements who never had to do real work in their lives and Need something to feel superior now

this

pigs will eat your body in a heartbeat if you were to drop dead

at least dogs would wait until they're literally starving before considering eating you

Sounds good to me. Your numbers will drop whether you want them to or not. Personally, I want you to do less damage before the door hits you on the ass on the way out. Being the edgy, evil cunts you are, you want to do more.

My ancestors needed meat to survive.

We don't.

>I'm a hypocrite and I don't give a fuck

Ok, but we call that being a fucking retard, dude. Just because you say "HA! YOU USED THE SAME ARGUMENT I'VE HEARD BEFORE! HOW RIDICULOUS!" doesn't mean you've actually refuted it.

From a totally logical perspective, if you are in favor of there being less humans and you legitimately feel that even killing plants for survival is wrong, why WOULDN'T you kill yourself? Or at the very least, by your own insane logic, go on a killing spree and take yourself out at the same time? Because that's the kind of retarded logic you're using.

Unfortunately for you, other animals don't give a shit about other animals feeling pain. They'll bite your balls off, rip out a fetus from a deer's stomach, tear out their entrails with their teeth and leave them to bleed to death, whatever.

But I guess it only matters if humans cause pain, right?

The logical end of your stupid position is that all life should be eradicated so that nothing will feel any pain, you dumb shit.

Just like we don't give a fuck about eating succulent, delicious animal flesh, you fucking cuck. Now excuse me while I butcher a cow and fuck your wife, loser

In western cultures, dogs, cats and birds (and various other animals depending on specific cultures) are companion animals. They have developed over hundreds of thousands of years to exist symbiotically with mankind.

Pigs, Cows, Sheep (and in modern time, to a lesser extent, Horses, Oxen, Donkeys, ect (and various other animals depending on specific cultures) are Service animals. They have been developed over hundreds of thousands of years to exist solely for the betterment of mankind through their labor / slaughter.

Survival of the fittest. If fucking Cows enslaved mankind for hundreds of thousands of years i wouldn't shed a tear for our plight.

Debate me plantfags.

>”fags” - giant homo crying over dead plants

I've never heard of baby pigs being killed for meat. That just sounds retarded

I enjoy eating meat.

If humans are inherently evil according to you, and you want to stop the ebul humans how about you start with yourself by killing yourself soyboy

There is a difference between men and animals.
I would not eat my dog, but I would eat any other dog if need be.
Humans have rights by themselves, animals don't because they wouln't respect my rights. No reciprocity - no rights. Humans who violate the rights of others also lose some of their rights - mostly freedom - and sometimes even life.

No, it's delicious.

but that's the best kind

>probably
Ehh, that's all I need to know about your argument. Dismissed.

Thing is, if you take "normal" farmers into account and Not the industrial Slaughterhouses. The animals life a much more stress free life than marching through nature. They are defended, get fed and can feed themselves on the fields, they get man-made housing and they can breed without getting into the evolutionary stresses of needing to defend their Young like in the open nature. Hell they even get medication thats on top-tier-first world Level. How high is a sheeps survival rate in nature, and how high is a breeder sheeps rate ?

>I'm a hypocrite and I don't give a fuck
I'm sorry for your loss, but your hypocrisy isn't my problem.

This entire thread is just:

>Animals dun matter because dey worfless I can do what I want fuck you
>OMG YOU'RE USING SUBJECTIVE MORALITY AND U HYPOCRITE AND BAD PERSON
None of you retarded meatfags have a high enough IQ to see the flaw in this line of argument.

See, OP? I told you. Vegans are wasting their time on most people. Especially on this den of edginess.

>less humans
less niggers*

Dogs being man's best friend is not a meme.

I don't particularly like dogs but if you bond with a good male dog such as a German Sheppard or border collie etc he will die protecting you.

The dogs that evolved around white people such as German Sheppard's and border collies etc are worth more in my eyes than a chink or nigger. They're emotionally intelligent like white people.

Some dogs are more human than shit skins.

They are given all that protection from evolutionary forces because they are valuable to mankind, and orders of magnitude more valuable when preserved and defended, allowed (for hundreds of htousands of years) to develop upon evolutionary lines of mankind's divination.

(I think this is your point to begin with, but i'm framing it this way just in case you're being sarcastic).

>being this new to Sup Forums
>doesn't know greentexting works
>calls other people retarded

Oh boy looks like we have more than one problem here...

nah, no sarcasm, you hit the nail on the head

>killing is inherently evil

If you unironically believe this you should've been eliminated from the genepool.

a pig and a dog are not the same thing. The pig has a lot of meat that provides a lot of calories and is also easier to breed and feed than dogs. Not to mention their meat is delicious. Dogs are usuful for other things.

Amen brother.

I think you should not eat anything because they all have something living inside. Rhat includes all plants & vegies. Also don't breathe this air. Also sage. Fuck you OP is a faggot.

pigs = food animals
dogs = cuddle animals

simple

Pig is food.
Dog is not food.
It's as simple as that.
Don't like it? Cry me a river.

That's not how it works you dumb fuck.

What will we do to the domesticated animals then? Cows,Pigs,Sheep etc.
Will we just leave them dead? They bring us more than food you know,faggot.

All of your hypotheticals are in fact true

Farming companion animals is wrong because we created them and it violates an ancient understanding. You could argue this isn't the case with house cats because they started it, but we could have eliminated them as pests and instead took them in as pest control and for comedy value. They can no longer survive in the wild and we are symbionts.

Any of these can be killed for food if it's necessary for a man's survival, but it should be avoided and certainly not made into a custom or an industry.

"He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas"

if humans weren't meant to eat meat, then why did God make them so tasty?

checkmate veganfags

Kill all dogs.