Does Sup Forums unironically disagree with pic related?

does Sup Forums unironically disagree with pic related?
>INB4: violence is sometimes necessary
that doesn't mean it isn't a bad thing

She turned two blind eyes to rape and sexual abuse in her industry though.

Fuck these people.

ad hominem
I agree she's a stupid whore but do you agree or disagree with her overall statement?

Violence and racism are the true default of life.
They aren't inherently bad.

There is little point in joining violence and racism as they are in two different moral categories (one is an action, the other is a belief), and one replace either with something different or can add any number of other things to the joint statement, so long as they can be shown in some manner to be bad. I.e. "Putting pineapples on pizza and believing OP to be heterosexual is bad. Whenever they occur they are to be condemned and we should not turn a blind eye to them."
The statement in the quote basically amounts to "bad things are bad".

No, namely because the definitions of these words have been diluted through dishonest use. You've got retards who think speech itself is violence.

Also "racism" just means "boo white people i'm a tosser" so get rekt son

Sure I do, violence and racism are good, while they should be channeled to something productive you can't get anywhere without them.

This statement is obviously absurd and something only a woman would say. Violence is required to defend ourselves from violence, there's no way around it. Racism is the natural state of affairs. While it should be better understood and refined, it should not be eliminated as it serves a purpose, and that is to protect your in-group.

I agree with the statement. But the left is diluting the terms "racism" and "violence" to the point that you can't differentiate wether a person claiming either has actually experienced violence or racism or is he/she lying.

We dropped two nukes on Japan over violence and racism. Violence is the answer to everything.

As long as the definitions of the words violence and racism can be agreed upon.

what so just violence and racism are worthy of note?

Racism is bad

Oh i cant be racist because i have decided Racism meaning is different than what everyone else thinks

Violence is bad

Oh you looked at me, thats a microaggression and violent
Punching Nazis isnt violence, oh and i decide who a Nazi is

Why is racism bad? The answer always seems to be that racism leads to violence. But violence is bad whether or not racism is the motivation. Its a bullshit logical non sequitur. Violence is bad period. If racism is bad, prove it without connecting it to violence.

My problem with "racism is bad" is that we are now venturing into the thought control territory. Racism is a mindset, and we are now being constantly scolded on what mindsets we are and are not allowed to have. If we truly lived in a country of equals, we would not be told at every opportunity what things we are allowed to think and not think. Instead the government/media/powers that be are always telling us how to be and also hinting that they are the leaders and we are the followers in doing so. Things will not get better as long as we have this "the tv/the government are mommy and daddy and they tell us what to think" mentality.

>cate Blanchett

fuck off lad.

with out racism violence is inevatble.

>cate blanchett
lol some hollywood kike is sure going to convince me that niggers are safe. open your borders lmao the jew is your master lmao

That's so fucking deep and masterfully worded. Get this woman an honorary college degree.

Not being racist means you're a liar.

Kys OP

Racism is accepting facts regarding race. Willful ignorance is bad.

>Racism is a mindse
It's actually a lot more. It's an evolutionary survival tool that was called "Tribalism" until the hard left redefined it and made us all guilty of something we have no control over.

Violence and racism are required to defend us against white genocide. Wake the fuck up.

>Violence
Is a tool that has its purposes. It shouldn’t be abused, however.

>Racism
Can literally mean whatever you want it to. It pretty much has to be defined in every situation it’s used

Violence is necessary for men to protect themselves from nature and other violent men. She is not a man and does not get this. When we accept and treat certain races like our friends let them build communities to grow and they just give up and become violent again then what is there to blame other than the race? When they group up it gets worse like when a domesticated dog joins the neighborhood stray pack and become wild and violent again. They need to grow at their own pace in the place on this planet they were designed for not in alaska not in germany not in russia. If anything we should just move them to the nearest dessert climate.

She's absolutely right. Blacks hate whites on a large scale and commit violent crime disproportionately. We need to hold the courts, DAs, city councils, newspapers and media outlets responsible for ignoring, excusing, denying, and condoning black mob violence.