Kuzu no Honkai

Is this the greatest pleb filter of all time?

More like pleb magnet.

In a word? Yes.

Shhh kid

Yes because only plebs enjoys it.

ep 5 is what chapter of manga?

as you can see with and the answer is clearly a resounding yes

Yeah. And there is more to coming because there is more anime in next season like knh

It is babbies first smut anime, just look at , so in a way you can say that.

It basically weeds out the newfriends like who try real hard to fit in.

Is this the shitposting thread?

No, this is serious thread.

That's the Usagi Drop manga.

The characters sure have complicated issues.

I don't care. Hanabi is the cutest and this is all that matters.

She will be like akane.

>Thinking this is real

Everyone knows that Mahouka is the ultimate pleb filter.

This show has proven that purityfags are indeed plebs

>liiieees

Hanabi is probably the only character I actually dislike. There are characters like Akane who I don't like but don't particularly dislike either, but Hanabi almost makes me mad. In my mind, the perfect ending would be that she strings everyone along, Ecchan finally gets fed up with her, Mugi figures out that she's playing him too, he dumps her and somehow ends up dating Ecchan due to plot magic (or starts dating Mocha, but that wouldn't be as over the top), Hanabi realizes she actually loves Mugi, and then cries herself to sleep realizing her petty vendetta against Akane made her still lose in the end regardless of beating her at her own game.

doujinshi when?

did you read the manga?
because it looks like its going down that route

The thinking man's anime

What's wrong with being a cuck?
Women can't be owned anyways. If she wants to have fun with someone else just let her.

/thread

I haven't read the manga, but I binged the first 6 episodes before typing that up, so I'm sure there's still a lot of development I'm missing, though that was my personal ideal ending based on what I've seen so far rather than an attempt at a prediction.

I can't understand why Sup Forums is getting so triggered by this show.

The first episode already nearly had them fucking so Sup Forums being the kissless virgins they are sperged the fuck out.

basically plebs like this guy hate anything that isn't about pure virgins being pure

Sup Forums can't handle a woman like Sensei.

I hate her too, but it's not like I'm shitting on the show for it, I know that I'm supposed to hate het.

>Women can't be owned anyways.
says the poorfag

Women like her can't be handled. That's their appeal.

Man, at first it kinda hooked me , thinking its a light hentai that actually grasps the emotions of schoolkids. Now that im following the episodes its getting cringy , as in , the teacher is actually competing with a fuckign school kid on a sex ground. Everyone is also having sex like its a normal thing. Im starting to cringe guys, and the more i understand that they actually not even do intercourse but only tongue kiss is getting on my nerves

This show separates the non virgins from the virgins

Why do normalfags enjoy bullying permavirgins?
That's almost like kicking a really ugly puppy in the face. It's just not nice.

Only neo-Sup Forums likes this show.

Yes, the virgins are interested in this. Nonvirgins don't care about it at all.

Ugly puppies aren't harmful to their environment.

>Everyone is also having sex like its a normal thing
Are you serious right now?

is it bad that im only watching it for the opening and ed song ?

First post best post.
Kuzu no Honkai threads are the most vile pits of normalfaggotry and cancer I've seen in a while.

Humanity was a mistake.
Reminder that sluts are literally just fat people who happened to channel their lack of self-control in a different direction.

Neither are permavirgins.

They consume resources and give absolutely nothing back. Not to mention they cause never-ending remorse to their parents.

First, you're confusing permavirgin with NEET. Second, even NEETs can "contribute" in the form of buying things, like most people do. Lastly, blame can go to the parents for their hand in creating and perpetuating their learned helplessness.

>First, you're confusing permavirgin with NEET.
Uh, no. You're confusing permavirgin with virgin.
They created a market that only sells to them. They're not contributing to anything.
>free will doesn't real
Simply epic.

>They created a market that only sells to them. >They're not contributing to anything.
I don't see how that follows. Do you have an issue with supply and demand?

We have different definitions of "contribute".

Certainly. Permavirgins contribute by buying anime they like, that anime supplied to meet their demand. As opposed to most of us, who don't contribute at all.

What a beta

Fucking crazy bitch, this world will be better without that trash

It's delicious melodrama where a bunch of overreacting teens fuck each other over because of their precociousness.

Needless to say I wanked to the sheer debauchery multiple times.

Women like this are everywhere outside, user.

REMINDER THAT ALL ROMANCE ANIME IS TRASH
IT IS 3D IN 2D FORM
YOU SHOULD BE DISGUSTED/ANGRY/SADDENED AT THIS PIECE OF SHIT
HIDE ALL KUZU NO HONKAI THREADS AND REMEMBER TO SAGE WHENEVER YOU POST ON THEM

This show literally only bothers stupid fucking retards who are either completely new or psuedo-new and don't know that anime was basically built on edgy bullshit like this.