Is Sup Forums opposed to race mixing even if no niggers and shitskins are involved?

Is Sup Forums opposed to race mixing even if no niggers and shitskins are involved?

Yes. Celebrate diversity by preservation, not pollution.

As a jew who I can mix with?

Yes I am Sup Forums and I oppose racemixing

Somewhat

Sup Forums is not a single(although most of Sup Forumsbergs permanently are, ha) person.

It's a manner of speech

no

Well I'm a nigger, so I'm all for race mixing. I didn't want to fuck white women until I visited Sup Forums. So fuck you guys for unironically jewing me into dating white women only.

nice

There is nothing wrong with racemixing

>Well I'm a nigger, so I'm all for race mixing

Atleast your honest. Now neck yourself.

yes, racemixing makes for defective offspring

Ha! Good one, but I think Sup Forums is simply another alias for that hacker, Sup Forums!

keep telling yourself that nigger, while your kid has 2 scores less in IQ

Black women. They are a perfect fit for you.

I'm a hapa fucking another hapa
Is that race mixing?

You should only bang your mummy to prevent racemixing

No. I do believe that all foreigners that are not native to Russia must go back, but ethnic Russian must absorb other minorities in it gene pool by mixing.

Opposed to racemixing and ethnic mixing. Say no to intra-european miscegenation.

no. that's russians

Not true but soon can be half true for some people. We simply need deportation of migrant and massive mixing campaign with Tatarstan, Burytia and Yakutia

yes , also familymixing is just as bad .

goyim I

I'm okay with hapas

>polluting the heritage of your ancestors with foreign blood

You should embrace homosexuality, merchant!

I've had pretty good succes with fucking chicks who don't walk off when I grab their ass at the club
t. Mehmet

>family mixing is just as bad
guess you'd know kike. your lot have a relatively large number genetic diseases caused by a culture of inbreeding for generations.

Zyklon B

Lime.

2B is our new mascot?

>inbreeding causes genetic diseases
it only makes recessive genes express , these genes are selected against in the next generation and you can have a genetically healthy population . if anything doing it for a couple of generations removes all the recessive stuff , which you might not have in the first place .

there have been observations of speciation events where the founders of the new species were groups as little as 3 individuals . inbreeding is nowhere near as bad as most normies assume and especially now with our fast improving genetic technology its basically a non issue. you can literally have a kid with your mom, remove all the recessive stuff and it will be healthy . ofc you can also suppress the genes linked to finding family members non-attractive.

Im a nationalist and support getting rid of immigrants and separation of Caucasus Tuva, but then we have Tatars, Buryats and Yakut minorities left which would be easier to outmix and have Russian only population. Im Russian and live in Kazan can say our women hate shitskins but they marry and dare Tatars massively and results are usually good

>that previously pregger bellybutton

It’s hot to see that woman is fertile

>Inbreeding genetically improves the population

Note how Jews argue for blatant absurdities and known truths with a straight face.

Black men. Jews love them some black dinguses.

i think toy need a refresher on your genetic course senpai .
she wouldnt be in the army if she was pregnant ,although its usually easier to fake-marry someone and pretend to be legit until the army detectives give up trying to prove you're fake .most retarded sloots that want out just sit in prison for a couple of months and get discharged.

That girl is Jewish?

The rest of your jew family, it takes a couple of you to make a soap bar.

There is a certain hotness to single moms. You know she's down to get pregnant again. She wants you to bust inside her and put a baby in her belly.

Harvey didn't think so

Whew...im sweating

fuck u must get bored with the same assignment every fucking day. How long b4 u find a job that better suites your ability? Just temping while you're a student?

kill yourself you fucking kike

love them too. come to Kazan and you will see a lot of good kept beautiful single mothers. pic related is half Tatar single mother cop with a young kid from

she's wearing IDF uniform pants and the room looks like typical army dorms.

Do a lot Jewish girls look like that in Israel? Don’t see many here

look like what senpai , have tits and long hair ? yea thats woman everywhere you're gona have to be more specific.

what? lol

1) There's way more than a hundred recessive genes
2) People don't just do associative mating. People also mate with others who improve their immune system and have anatomical features which improve theirs. For example, many very short girls prefer to date very tall guys to compensate
3) Having sex with your family will cause lots of unnecessary weirdness when you can just be a normal person and have sex with non-family
4) Incest is so uncommon that we don't fully understand which gene combinations can be problematic, hence its better to avoid it
5) Its better for social development to learn how to flirt and engage with non-family members
6) Drinking MOMMIES MILKIES into adulthood can hinder optimal dental development

I'm Mexican but I think everyone should stick to their own race.

Blonde, pale, or European looking. In Kazan some good Russians came of mixing

This is as far as we should ever go. Mixing with a hapa is allowed. Full asian, no. Anyone else, no.

no.
Whites and Asians are fine
the rest are rubbish DNA

oh look another jew bait thread to create division among poltards

Same opinion, but here we have only maybe a million of native full Asians whom we can outmix fast. Other are immigrants to deport
>pol is not racist

>Is Sup Forums opposed to race mixing even if no niggers and shitskins are involved?
How do you maintain diversity if you mix it all away?

nothing wrong with race mixing Sup Forums
stay mad while i fuck my already mixed girlfriend and make a 75% white 25% black kid

don't worry, I'll breed the nigger out of them.

what a idiot you are