Rewatched a couple episode of Cowboy Bebop today. Since when did this character NOT die...

Rewatched a couple episode of Cowboy Bebop today. Since when did this character NOT die? This is some Mandela shit for me right now guys. I misremembered the last 3 minutes of this episode so hard. I could have sworn she sacrificed herself in her space-truck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hpEnLtqUDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe you're thinking of Hilda?

>ywn be a space trucker

Betting on this Outlaw Star confusion

>>ywn be a space trucker

It's most likely not that different from being a normal modern trucker.
So follow your dream of a comfy lifestyle on wheels.

It would probably suck much like normal trucking.

>she

I could've sworn "she" was a gay faggot.

>Mandela
Fuck off. This is the worst meme to have ever existed and I hated it from the moment I heard of it.

>xDDD it's not Johnny Walker?
>xDDD I mistaked an unusual spelilng of the name for a mroe common one, clearly this is le alternate universe lololol
This is literally worse than the Harlem Shake, because at least that was kind of entertaining the first time.

Worst episode of the series.

She is ed's mum right?

> because at least that was kind of entertaining the first time.

You sure you want to admit that?

This. Enjoy never have a good family life or close friendship outside of the industry.

Except you're flying IN FUCKING SPACE YOU ASSHOLE

You guys mean this? youtube.com/watch?v=4hpEnLtqUDg

I just remembered that existed. I also just realized that a guy is wearing a red bucket on his head. Since this is a Norwegian Army conscript lair, probably the navy specifically, the red buckets are EXCLUSIVELY used for cleaning the toilets.

WHAT WAS HE THINKING

They would never do that. We only wanted her dead.

dead meme

It's a bad feel
Real truckers just aren't the same

She just has a deep voice.

You know OP I actually remember that too

I remember her sacrificing herself saving Spike by ramming her space truck into something, than I re-watched it and realized I somehow made up that idea
and no I haven't seen outlaw star

But she did die
Right?

Nope.

>Mandela shit
This is one of the most stupiest shit humanity has coe up with, the fuck you label having a shitty memory?

But yeah, anime needs more truckers with cats.

Fund it!

So does Dr. Girlfriend. What's your point?

With some of the things you see on the road, you may as well be in space.

>ywn have space adventures with an humanoid-dog-alien friend on a space truck
why to even live?

funny thing is Mandela effect its just a murrican thing, people from other countries never make those misspelling errors because they don't know the normal spelling and only know the "unusual". I never had a problem miss-remembering things like the berenstain bears or the Froot Loops spelling because in my language berenstain its actually pronunced as its written and its not a common name at all.

Merchandising.

Like you would know.

Playing Elite: Dangerous whilst listening to Judas Priest is pretty close.

Painkiller?