How old were you when you realized Hollywood was pushing for white genocide?

How old were you when you realized Hollywood was pushing for white genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts
youtube.com/watch?v=pbWeH9cztHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOL

very nice meme my friend, i LMAO'd

At 16.

makes bread
>no links
>no citations
>no well thought out post
only attracts memflaggers

>lurk moar

I used to be pretty "open minded" until I started to question the basic of politically correct.
Why do even human behave like this. Why do they even put these masks when they are with different ethnicities. And if you're true to your fucking self you know it's true. I've seen all lefty do it. I used to do it. Human are inherently racist. And from there I started questionning how healthy it was to continue on such a path.
Then I got into reading religious texts to compare them to find out what they respectively said about the third eyes. + read every single book from Nietzsche except the birth of a tragedy.
And it all unfolded from there.

and a leaf

>Whites 70% of population
>Blacks 12% of population

If anything it's pushing for black genocide. Nice try. Fuck off shill faggot.

Even further:
>mixed people still called "black" no matter how pale they are and how little black admixture they actually have
>many black celebrities as it is, nearly all the ones that are "black" are heavily mixed and given more exposure, many very pale skinned, see pressured to bleach their skin, and are still put in "race mixing" media with whites

It's getting to the point that a WM/WF couple is edgy and controversial.

eg. white faggots who keeps repeating shit like muh nigga but who'd backtrack to a nigger afraid of hurting his feels. How we're constantly limited by past, by our differences no matter how hard we try. And how by submitting ourselves to these we are actually doing just that, submitting ourselves.

I am from Quebec fuck off you tropical nigger

>Quebec
is that in china?

>Hollywood movies full of BM/WF
>Commercials full of WM/BF
Fucking kek

My family has a farm what about you tropical nigger^

Not a long ago. Until my 27 I was pretty liberal than this shit was being annoying and now it's clear to me that it's fuckling retarded.

You're living in the nigger islands, why should we care about you?

>>Commercials full of WM/BF

Haven't noticed this trend.
Here is the Debenhams Christmas commercial in the UK youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts

And of course the classic Cherrios one in the US youtube.com/watch?v=pbWeH9cztHw

think
>third wolder
>has computer
>has internet
>speaks english fluently
my family is in the tobacco industry we can buy your farm with your family in it

Eight. Oldfag here.

I wish I loved as much as the black man.

however old I am right now because I just realized it HOLY SHIT YOU'RE BLOWING MY MIND BROOOOOO

Rarely do you see wm/bf until recently.

WHOA DUDE NO WAY

>Haven't noticed this trend.
Tide commercials, every amazon commercial, those weird DNA commercials, and a few others I've seen recently.

My doggo says it’s not cool to make fun of those less fortunate than you
>pic related

Who's the little guy in the back?

> kardashians
> white

Pretty much that. I would say 2011, when the EU went full speed ahead with the migrant invasion post-Gaddafi.

his name is "lil nigga" he's an aspiring rapper.the he keeps the Shepard "marco polo" company

20 for the 'genocide' bit

I knew USA was full of negroes and mutts, so I didn't pay any mind to the mixed couples in stuff coming out of Hollywood.

What was a call to attention was seeing a suave nigger "doctor" with a white Spanish girlfriend in a nationally produced movie, with actors from the Franco era. It was of course made shortly after Franco's death. Not subtle at all, at least they could have used a gypsy or Moroccan to make it more believable.

When I stopped watching Lord of the Rings over and over and decided to watch other movies.

Hollywood promotes race mixing and drugs =/= capeshit

watching hollywood flicks is like world of warcraft, short term bursts of satisfation signals going off in your brain and you need it constantly since your life sucks so much

20, i'm 32 now

Armenian genocide 2.0